Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

He is saying the truth. People are shedding crocodile tears here.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

feels like he is talking to Kangu in cryptic message🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Kangana 🤭🤭🤣

Everytime a girl breaks up with you your gonna shave something ? You'll quickly run out of options ðŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangana is going to take him down next time.She doesn’t shy away from taking names n den insulting the ones who take a dig at her.

lifeiscool thumbnail

He too has had a personal vendetta with kangana because of his son. Can't believe anyone in these times . They won't take a second to politicise this matter to make themselves look good. And also because of this year's infamous maharashtra vs U.P politics over migrants and in previous years Raj Thackeray and Shiv Sena resentment towards immigrants from U.P.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana will pay back with compound interest 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arey Shekhu, ye kya kiya?

Usne ye video dekh liya toh tera Shekhar alag, Suman alag kar degi🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If you want to take everything Shekhar Suman says for face value than hear this out as well. He tweeted something along the lines of, "Someone as strong willed and intelligent as Sushant would def have left a suicide note. My heart tells me there is more to the picture."

As for the public we had no warning of his depression. The family of Bollywood did. But we suppose to do something? Even though some of us are sitting in different countries? If I had gotten a window of it then I would have tried to tweet him positive messages about how wonderful he was every single day. But it wasn't brought to my attention. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shekhas Suman is such a vile human being. Attended his comedy show once and he was himself talking so rudely to the audience as he couldn't read his lines which were on a big screen behind them. What he'll care about Sushant? He himself launched his talentless son who doesn't know the A of acting. I don't like Kangana but glad she left Adhyan and Aditya Pancholi. No clue how could she even date such horrible men.