Pyaar Ka Izhar: A Rudhita SS (chap-17 updated on page 48)

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was trying to write an OS but it became too long so I am posting it as an SS. Here it is-

The RC Mansion is decorated like a bride. Whole Mansion is lighted like Diwali. Children are running here and there. Some women are busy in gossip and some are busy in arrangements for big puja of Ramnavami. Ramnavami is celebrated in a grand way every year in RM Mansion but this year it is arranged in a special way. In a special way for the Badi Bahu of Roy Chowdhury family- Barrister Bondita Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury.

This year Bondita has become gold medalist barrister and is coming to Tulsipur from Calcutta with her husband Barrister Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury who now practices in Calcutta. Bondita studied in Calcutta University. Bondita refused to go to London for study as she wanted to stand beside her husband in his mission of changing the society. She is the one who always stands by Aniruddh at each and every step. Aniruddh and Bondita has become one soul in these years. Aniruddh means the world for Bondita and Bondita means the whole Universe to Aniruddh. Both have fall for each other. Both are aware of their love for each other but neither of them confessed till now.

In RM Mansion, a handsome man with refreshing cute smile in blue kurta and grey dhoti was busy in attending guest. It was none other than Anirudh Roy Chowdhury. Aniruddh who was busy in talking with guest, suddenly heard familiar anklet sound. He looked towards the direction and mesmerized seeing an angel in a golden border blue saree adoring sindoor of his name on her forehead. Yes it was none other than Bondita Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury- the soulmate, the heartbeat of Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury. The same was the situation of Bondita. She was also mesmerized seeing her handsome husband. The eyes of both Ani and Boni is filled with deep love – love which is unconditional, beyond any definition.

The matching blue dress for Bondita Aniruddh was an idea of Batuk. Batuk and Som chuckled seeing their dear Dada-Boudi. Sampoorna and Saudamini were grinning seeing them. Yes Saudamini she is no more an evil lady. Circumstances has changed Saudamini. She is now friend of Bondita as she is a friend of Ani. She is now more like a sister to Bondita. Kaka, Baba, Saurabh all were happy seeing them.

Bondita came to Anirudh and both went towards temple. Suddenly Bondita slipped and Ani balanced Bondita in his arms. Rudhita had an eyelock. Bondita flustered and stood firmly. Ani realized and felt awkward.

Sampoorna and Saudamini got the whole matter and decided to make Bondita confess her love to Ani. 

.....To be continued

Please share your suggestions as well as criticism

Chapter2 @ page2

Chapter3 @ page 3

Chapter 4@ page 4

Chapter 5@ page 5

Chapter 6@ page 8

Chapter 7@ page 10

Chapter 8@ page 14

Chapter 9@ page 20

Chapter 10@ page 23

Chapter 11@ page 27

Chapter 12@ page 28

Chapter 13@ page 34

Chapter 14@ page 37

Chapter 15@ page 39

Chapter 16@ page 44

Chapter17@page 48

Edited by Prit_007 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🥺heart broker itna chotu sa part😭....hayee Abhi Abhi I was imagining ke khatam hogaya😆🥺...waise it's a beautiful starr

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: selfishdill.z

🥺heart broker itna chotu sa part😭....hayee Abhi Abhi I was imagining ke khatam hogaya😆🥺...waise it's a beautiful starr

Thank you Aaliya. ❤️. Don't worry I'll post it tonight. Actually I already have written but editing the same. I'll post it shortly.😊

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

What's this prit, itna chota part? It is really good yaar. I was reading happily but it ended so soon.. Loved your works dear. Update next part soon. 😛

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

What's this prit, itna chota part? It is really good yaar. I was reading happily but it ended so soon.. Loved your works dear. Update next part soon. 😛

Thank you Shaheen. Thank you very much. Don't worry I won't make you wait for long. I will post it very soon. I'll post it today.❤️

Btw you didn't unres my previous os.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Prith such a wonderful update 😳

Why do you have to stop it now? 😭

Please update a longer part next time  can't wait to read  their confession ☺️

Update soon 😃

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iamth

Thank you Shaheen. Thank you very much. Don't worry I won't make you wait for long. I will post it very soon. I'll post it today.❤️

Btw you didn't unres my previous os.

Will do it. Don't worry 😆

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Will do it. Don't worry 😆

😆..thank you..❤️

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Prith such a wonderful update 😳

Why do you have to stop it now? 😭

Please update a longer part next time  can't wait to read  their confession ☺️

Update soon 😃

Thank you Lalz. The next part is longer than this one. I'll update it today.❤️

Prit_007 thumbnail

Hello guys.🤗 Here is the second chapter. Please do share your opinions.

Chapter-2

After Puja and lunch all guests bid farewell. Sampoorna and Saurabh stayed there as  Aniruddh requested them to stay at RC Mansion. Saudamini and Bhowmik Babu were invited for dinner. Saudamini as usual stays most of the time in RC Mansion.

After completing the dinner all went to their respective rooms except the ladies and Aniruddh. Aniruddh went to study as usual for his late night reading habits. Sampoo-Mini accompanied Bondita to her room knowing Aniruddh is in study and he has late night reading habits.

Sampoorna: Ye sab kya hai Bondita? Ye sab kab tak chalega?

Boni: Kya didi? Kya kab tak chalega?

Mini: Tumhare aur Aniruddh ke bich guru sisya ka rista.

Boni (trying to avoid their

questions): Kya didi aplog kya keh rahe hai? Raat bahut ho gyi hai. Apko sone jana chahiye.

Mini: Bondita bat mt ghumao. Hamne jo poocha wo batao. 

Sampoo: Ha ham teri behenei hai hamse kuch v mat chupa. Tu kahe na kahe hame tere dil ka haal pata hai.

Mini(teasingly): Aur hame kya sari duniya ko pata hai Aniruddh ki Mishti usse kitna pyar karti hai. Tumhe dekh ke to koi v bta dega tum Ani ki diwani ho.

Bondita blushed and looked away.

Sampoo: Aur ye sharmana iss bat ka saboot hai. Aakhir barrister ki behen hoo saboot ke sath sabit karungi.

All the ladies started laughing together. 

Bondita (in low voice): Ha patibabu se pyar to karti hoo main par kya wo v mujhe pyaar karte hai.

Sampoo (giggles): Kash Anirudh Babu ne law ki kitabo ke sath thode premgranth v padha diye hote.

Mini (sarcastically): Anirudh aur premgranth. Huh. Usne khud pdhi ho tb na ise padhayega.

Boni: Ap aise q kah rahi didi unke bare me.

Sampoo and Mini( together): Oo dugga ma!

Mini(teasing): Dekha sampoo kaise buri lg rahi hmari Bondi ko apne pati ki burai.

Sampoo(playing along): Ha dekh to rahi hoo.

Bondita’s cheeks become cherry red and said blushing “Ab bas v kijiye aplog.” Sampoo-Mini laughed.

Mini: Dekho Bondita. Anirudh v tumse utna hi pyar karta hai jitna tum. Uski ankho me nahi dekha tumne par wo tumse keh nhi payega. Isliye suruat tumhe karni hogi. Der mt karo Bondita. Pyaar ka izhar me deri achi nahi, Zindagi kb kaun sa mod le pata nhi. Meri bat samjho mujhe pata hai (with serious face) der se kitna kuch bdl skta hai.

Boni: Ha didi mai smjhti hoo par mai kaise….

Mini(cutting her off): Par war kuch nahi. Pyar karti ho na Ani se?

Bondita nodded in yes.

Sampoo: Fir karna hoga.

All 3 ladies went to study. Sampoo- Mini hide behind the pillars after signalling Bondita to go inside. Bondita was nervous and standing still. They pushed Boni inside and hid.

Edited by Prit_007 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS