Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

That new entry is Shruti Sharma. Now Chotu and Locha Pari track will be scrapped as kids cant shoot so i thing Shruti can be a grown up Fairy as her looks are innocent and pretty. As this show is about Jadu so its possible. And after that disgusting Aliya track makers will not bring third angle i am hoping. And makers also have to recreate RoshAn charm again as three months gap ho gaya hai so some viewers had left already. New Promo mein bhi Roshni aur Aman ko dikhaya❤️😊.  I want Shruti to play a role of Fairy and help Roshni .

Maybe Roshni's nautanki friend cum partner in crime types🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ha want to see something positive and cute

no misunderstanding 

no fight 

Stupid AYMM ML and MBG FL (sorry for it)

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmm nice to see something new but how story will proceed with rules like no hugging maintaining distance 🧐😏 kya mada ayega ?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmm nice to see something new but how story will proceed with rules like no hugging maintaining distance 🧐😏 kya mada ayega ?

Pata nahi July mein bhi kab ayega 😒I had watched last March episodes and i realized that i was getting bored by watching Chotu and Locha pari scenes seems too kiddish and boring for my taste. So no kids is fine and OK for me. Lets see how scenes will be there from now on.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Pata nahi July mein bhi kab ayega 😒I had watched last March episodes and i realized that i was getting bored by watching Chotu and Locha pari scenes seems too kiddish and boring for my taste. So no kids is fine and OK for me. Lets see how scenes will be there from now on.

Yeah right, Chotu and Locha pari became way too unnecessary and boring AF.

I want more of Rosh Aman's camaraderie. 

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I m not sure if i m gonna feel the same magic and love as they will be shooting at their home

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

I m not sure if i m gonna feel the same magic and love as they will be shooting at their home

They are very much shooting on sets.

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

They are very much shooting on sets.

will their be scenes like hugging & fighting (kind of nok-jhok) ?  how are the going to manage these things? 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

will their be scenes like hugging & fighting (kind of nok-jhok) ?  how are the going to manage these things? 

Social distancing would be practiced, I believe, cause actor's safety is of utmost importance. There won't be any physical contact scenes but yes, full on nok jhok would be there <3