Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I randomly stumbled upon this song from Ghaath on Youtube's recommendation, so i watched it. My eyes were bleeding from horror of what an awful dancer Tabu is, the sidey actress danced much better than her. No wonder she failed to make it big in Bollywood. 

I feel Tabu is the worst dancer in Bollywood among actresses. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_vN7dKTKs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Failed in Bollywood like seriously 😂 she is playing character's which actresses her age can only dream of like Simi in andhadhun/Manju in DDPD..she is also active unlike most of her contemporaries.

I liked her in Ruk Ruk ruk

JayaBachan thumbnail

I never paid attention to her dancing. Re-watched a few videos and she’s pretty darn bad. 

I still consider Kareena the worst dancer because her scrunched up expressions and weird hand movements piss me off.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I never paid attention to her dancing. Re-watched a few videos and she’s pretty darn bad. 

I still consider Kareena the worst dancer because her scrunched up expressions and weird hand movements piss me off.

IKR her expressions in that song prem MERI aankho me hai were so over the top like she is experiencing a toe curling orgasm🤣

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally someone said it !!!!

Yes her dancing is horrible and i don't get the hype around her even as an actress she is just plain

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

IKR her expressions in that song prem MERI aankho me hai were so over the top like she is experiencing a toe curling orgasm🤣

🤣🤣 You mean this? 

Bani Bani - Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon - Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan & Abhishek Bachchan yt red mpkdh lehnga deewani dancing bebo Crop All Tags 16 Bani Bani, prem diwani bani, prem ki diwani hoon, Main prem ki diwani hoon, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon songs, romantic songs, Kareena kapoor, Kareena Kapoor songs, kareena songs, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Kasam Ki Kasam, Sanjana I love you, love songs, Hindi songs, romantic hindi songs, romantic bollywood songs, bollywood songs, bollywood dance songs, entertainment, love song, indian movie songs, hrithik roshan dance, chitra songs, anu malik hits GIF

Bani Bani - Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon - Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan & Abhishek Bachchan Bani Bani, prem diwani bani, prem ki diwani hoon, Main prem ki diwani hoon, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon songs, romantic songs, Kareena kapoor, Kareena Kapoor songs, kareena songs, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Kasam Ki Kasam, Sanjana I love you, love songs, Hindi songs, romantic hindi songs, romantic bollywood songs, bollywood songs, bollywood dance songs, entertainment, love song, indian movie songs, hrithik roshan dance, chitra songs, anu malik hits GIF

THIS SONG IS JUST AS TRAUMATIC

https://youtu.be/g03oJqr5B0k

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

🤣🤣 You mean this? 

Bani Bani - Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon - Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan & Abhishek Bachchan yt red mpkdh lehnga deewani dancing bebo Crop All Tags 16 Bani Bani, prem diwani bani, prem ki diwani hoon, Main prem ki diwani hoon, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon songs, romantic songs, Kareena kapoor, Kareena Kapoor songs, kareena songs, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Kasam Ki Kasam, Sanjana I love you, love songs, Hindi songs, romantic hindi songs, romantic bollywood songs, bollywood songs, bollywood dance songs, entertainment, love song, indian movie songs, hrithik roshan dance, chitra songs, anu malik hits GIF

Bani Bani - Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon - Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan & Abhishek Bachchan Bani Bani, prem diwani bani, prem ki diwani hoon, Main prem ki diwani hoon, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon songs, romantic songs, Kareena kapoor, Kareena Kapoor songs, kareena songs, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Kasam Ki Kasam, Sanjana I love you, love songs, Hindi songs, romantic hindi songs, romantic bollywood songs, bollywood songs, bollywood dance songs, entertainment, love song, indian movie songs, hrithik roshan dance, chitra songs, anu malik hits GIF

THIS SONG IS JUST AS TRAUMATIC

https://youtu.be/g03oJqr5B0k

I always thought Bipasha was more talented than her, will be more successful than this racist

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dancing isn't her strong point even she admits that. 

Her acting is simply marvelous!

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Failed in Bollywood like seriously 😂 she is playing character's which actresses her age can only dream of like Simi in andhadhun/Manju in DDPD..she is also active unlike most of her contemporaries.

I liked her in Ruk Ruk ruk

Yeah Tabu never made it big like her contemporaries like Madhuri, Aishwarya etc. She did mostly indie movies & character roles. She was never a star. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tabu is known for her stellar "acting" performances, not dancing.
It's like saying Nawazuddin Siddiquii didn't become a star, because he couldn't dance.smiley36

Since when did we start measuring success of actors by their dancing skills?🤔

And To be honest, this looks like a very mediocre film from the 90s.(never heard of this song/movie till now)
From cinematography, to choreography ...everything is so bad.Lol

Tabu is a terrific actress. And to be an actor, one doesn't need to excel in dance.
Otherwise actors in Hollywood wouldn't be called "actors", as they barely dance in their films.