Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

And......we deserve another AT dedicated to Bajaj and Prerna from Day 1 to End of the road! 

bajaj went to USA and he never came back for me. He stayed in USA loving a cold heart prerna. Selfless love. The end! 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i am getting very emotional kher whatever happened has happened better to end in gud note.

i am not gud in writing farewell messages except ksg

so in short and simple love you all stay blessed stay happy and if miss me wherever ksg  corner is you will find me there alwasy 

It was lovely journey with ups and down will miss you all take care 🤗

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Had already posted my farewell message, so I’ll just say good bye! Take care everyone, thank you for making the last few months so memorable and agar kabhi bhi yaad aaye PM kar dena!🤗❤️

Love;

Niyati!❤️

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Prerish AT, 

I was taking my time to write in here. Then I realised this AT may not exist on the MF after couple of pages more!

More than anything, I was quite taken aback to not find this AT on the first page yesterday.  I don't think it's ever happened even when RB was off screen. 

That's the intangible strength of this particular thread... remarkable persistence, optimism, humour and positivity. Thank you all of you for contributing to the above. 

I will be ending my journey with KZK. No, I'm not churlish about the changes. I'm far too possessive about RB and Prerish from S1. 

In fact, one week of watching the serial after its launch, I was hoping they don't have RB in this reboot. But what is KZK without Bajaj..that's the irony! 

It was a chance watch that I started watching KSG'S version of RB. I was hooked. More of this in another thread😃

Now I'm possessive about this RB and this Prerish with KSG and Erica. Don't let go easily, that's my problem😆

I wish all the Prerish fans ... PRERISH in its full glory.... indifference, Sneha Rishabh Bajaj, Kasak..everything 🤗

Hugs to Ankie...we started corresponding recently after my discovery of the actor and I hope we continue. 

All the best ... Prerish team. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res.

Want to say a lot but abhi class hai...aake kehte haii❤️

Amphitrite thumbnail

Bolna toh bohot hai mujhe par kehne pa rahi

My IF journey started from this AT

Knowing very well this AT was, is and will always be the closest to me

Those days of despair with a just a flickering hope