Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My point is this awkward fight had an effect on his career! It seemed to be going better before this as compared to now!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So when NNM attends any award show he carries eggs in his pocket...ki agar kissi ne mera joke banaya ...toh I am equipped with anda in my pocket😆..the anda is spoiling the conspiracy theory...bad bad anda😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So when NNM attends any award show he carries eggs in his pocket...ki agar kissi ne mera joke banaya ...toh I am equipped with anda in my pocket😆..the anda is spoiling the conspiracy theory...bad bad anda😆

OMG no one could have given him the anda ! They are so hard to find!! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Please find something more concrete before spreading these kind of conspiracies.

I wish everyone had been doing this all week. Too many conspiracies. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

🤣🤣🤣

I'm given up banging my head against the wall but I'm glad you're still persevering. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wish everyone had been doing this all week. Too many conspiracies. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

SSR tweet, "Please watch my films or else they will kick me out of Bollywood." is nothing concrete!! 

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Yes he was doing films like New York, 7 Khoon Maaf, Lafingay Parindey and now the best he can get is short role in Sooraj Bharjatya film. In his reaction he did say my father is sitting right here and you are making fun of my sur name right in front of him. The fact that he would agree to do a joke like that in front of his father. 

We are completely forgetting that after his anger calmed down he very well could have stated what the big wigs asked him to. But name another incident where someone has had to clarify weeks later? Name one other incident when someone had to say their anger response to a bad joke was scripted? Please ? 

Yes. The quality of his films went down drastically.i remember looking forward to NY and lp but after this incident it was easy to forget he existed in the industry. 

My conspiracy theory is that he got played big time. I don't find anything very offensive in the joke and so assume that he was made part of the script for him to erupt like that. Actually it wasn't a eruption but an awkward exchange. Whether hosts didn't know or that part was edited from their script I don't know or the way he said it caught the hosts on the wrong foot. Looking back what's crucial is nnm came out multiple times saying it was scripted while the hosts didn't AFAIK. And no one cleared up anything on the show itself. 

Considering nnm had been in the industry for only 2 years or so, it was stupid of him to lose his temper like that so publicly if that's what happened or evil of the hosts not to clarify immediately that the whole thing was scripted. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

🤣🤣🤣

I'm given up banging my head against the wall but I'm glad you're still persevering. 

😆😆😆 Thread goes silent! You def had given up! Then you thought Blue Ice came to the rescue. 

Anda happened much afterward! Even than they didn't say anything was scripted!!! No one said, "Sorry for scaring you. We were joking!! 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG no one could have given him the anda ! They are so hard to find!! 

So other people were carrying eggs in their tuxedo pockets in case they needed to be used in an unexpected fight? I..What...? ðŸ¤£

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

When did I claim that it was SRK specifically that ended his career? Please be careful about what you interpret from reading my post! He did also remove Aish from five films. That could have affected her career but she was lucky to get noticed by Hollywood! 

Five films ? SRK only replaced her from Chalte Chalte because of Bhai and Aish’s issues which was causing losses to him as a producer. But sure whatever makes you sleep at night .