Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I told someone on this forum that I will try 2 post Rukmini krishna lovestory , so I made this post.

davis56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I am sorry i think you mistook me for deepika 😆

I did not post anything. Deepika did. 

Well if i have to believe in divinity i will believe that in krishna and krishnaa s divinity. Because they live to that expectation. These two human beings actually better than anybody else.  They mostly echoes thr same thought process  Plus vyasa calls krishna vishnu and drapaudi laxmi. So that ends the discussion there.  Vyasa does not mention rukhmini 

But i would rather beileve in these two being two great human being and a human s ability to do the right thing. 

PS - in the original text drapaudi is only called sri/laxmi. Not any other goddess. 

Yeah, sorry my bad.

davis56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I told someone on this forum that I will try 2 post Rukmini krishna lovestory , so I made this post.

It's very adorable ❤️

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ved Vyas simply means complier. They are different

The name of our Mahabharata Ved Vyas was KrishnaDwapan 

I don't think he is the one for compiling all the Puraanas

Anyhow Mahabharata predates the Puranas so would be more authentic

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ved Vyas simply means complier. They are different

The name of our Mahabharata Ved Vyas was KrishnaDwapan 

I don't think he is the one for compiling all the Puraanas

Anyhow Mahabharata predates the Puranas so would be more authentic

I know his name krishna dwaipayan , he was fourth krishna , he said dwaipayan coz he was born on a dweep (island ), he dint had childhood he immediately grow up after being born, left d place  & promised Satyavati 2 return when she will need him.

He was tutored by Brahma himself , It is said he wrote all 18 purans but there is conflict on this , but he wrote mahabharat & bhagwat puran for sure.

After writing mahabharat he got bit disheartened , so sage narad advised him 2 write something related lord krishna , so he writted bhagwat purana.

If today river saraswati is not visible to eyes coz of cursed of vedvyas .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

I know his name krishna dwaipayan , he was fourth krishna , he said dwaipayan coz he was born on a dweep (island ), he dint had childhood he immediately grow up after being born, left d place  & promised Satyavati 2 return when she will need him.

He was tutored by Brahma himself , It is said he wrote all 18 purans but there is conflict on this , but he wrote mahabharat & bhagwat puran for sure.

After writing mahabharat he got bit disheartened , so sage narad advised him 2 write something related lord krishna , so he writted bhagwat purana.

Yes he is also attributed to the proper complication of Vedas but I don't think he wrote the rest of the Puranas or the Upanishads

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes he is also attributed to the proper complication of Vedas but I don't think he wrote the rest of the Puranas or the Upanishads

I think rest of d purans r written by some other vedvyas before his birth as he was born in dwapar yug , before that 2 yug already passed coz there is some conflict on this. Some say Krishna dwaipayan coz no one know who wrote them and some denies it .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

I think rest of d purans r written by some other vedvyas before his birth as he was born in dwapar yug , before that 2 yug already passed coz there is some conflict on this. Some say Krishna dwaipayan coz no one know who wrote them and some denies it .

Puranas are very late texts. Historically they are all written after Mahabharata era (i.e. in Kaliyuga) most of them have some references to Mahabharata too

Armu4eva thumbnail

Lovely post. For me Krishna-Rukmini are Vishnu-Lakshmi. I love and revere them. They have a beautiful love story. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Such a beautiful love story ❤️.