Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
Ya kr exposed bolly nepo mafia kjo. bitter truth about dark side of bolly n point who speaks truth are called psycho n industry ban unofficially n make u laughing stock n destroy u professionally n personally including image n totally . Bolly only make kr n cries . some strong survives n fights . dis shows how strong kr isEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Your husband's friend and once business partner.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Itna sab expose kar diya. Naam kyun nahin lete yeh log.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want f*cking names. Who does this BW mafia comprise of?? Salman? KJo? The other superstars? Adi Chopra??

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What's the use of giving half information.. Sushant will only get justice if these people come out with names who were involved especially senior artists and people from the industry like her and others who are giving statements like Shekhar Kapoor. Without names, nothing is going to get changed. It will remain secret forever. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchic

Itna sab expose kar diya. Naam kyun nahin lete yeh log.

Kisiko accountability nahin chahiye. Also I reckon everyone knows everyone else's deepest darkest secrets in the industry. You try to speak out and name someone they will hit back with your dirty laundry. Esp someone like Karan. 

Nobody wants to lose potential future work or want awkward run ins at social gatherings either. I mean these are the bigwigs. They will run whole smear campaigns against you if you don't heed.

It just occurred to me that whatever Karan and Co. did to Sushant, they had the done the same with Priyanka too when Gauri got to know about the affair. The same tactics- character assassination, isolating her from the industry. They do follow a pattern when they want to throw someone out. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I want f*cking names. Who does this BW mafia comprise of?? Salman? KJo? The other superstars? Adi Chopra??

They are bringing in the good stuff from South America ðŸ˜Ž

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If you do not want to offend people by openly talking about them, your fake concern is nothing but hogging 2mins of limelight in hope of being called as brave. 

Sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali. 

Edited by Cocomelon - 3 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

At least she is giving us some true information and making the reason for SSR's death more reliable. He has been made to feel worthless about himself by certain people of Bollywood that instigated him to take this huge step and put him into more of depression to feel total hopeless.

The saddest thing is even his own sisters didn't expect him that he would do  such a thing. Otherwise his own family members could have helped him. Lockdown was also another reason, he couldn't be in touch with his loved ones well.