Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunflower234

Earlier I was thinking it's not fair to blame anyone for this but It seems this nepotism thing actually impacted Sushant a lot.

Ageed, I tried to keep my calm, but, not only for Sushant, every other person who is suffering because of this nepotism thing and these bullies should deserve the punishment. Justice is needed. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Very well articulated post by you, ATC! 👏 

P.S. How come outsiders like SRK, Akshay K or Vidya B didn’t face this problem? 🤔 

Did nepotism originate with Aalia’s debut and KJo taking reigns of her career? 🤔

Because every human being is different. We can't judge these people with same lenses. Some people are more sensitive in nature and get affected by all this much more than any other people with lot other factors which get added to. Such people need more care and love. Sushant was such kind of human. This is why, we people need to take care what we speak, we don't know which sensitive person can get affected by that. 

aurora-borealis thumbnail

I’m still trying to wrap my head around SSR’s death. It just doesn’t feel real..difficult to process and comprehend. 
Bollywood is such a brutal industry. They chew you up and spit you out when you’re no longer of use to them. We don’t know what exactly lead to SSR’s tragic passing nor all the details but it’s pretty evident that he was affected by the pressures of the industry, and never quite felt accepted and acknowledged, despite putting in so much hard work and successfully crossing over from the TV industry to Bollywood, which is a rare and difficult feat for many to achieve. Still these people looked down on him and made him feel unworthy. Isolated and alienated in his final hours and yet they’re still publishing speculative articles about his mental struggles, and saying things like they saw it coming?...Even in the wake of his passing, these people still remain vile and heartless as ever. I have a new level of disgust for BW and it’s elite power players. 

I do not agree with accusing KJO of causing someone’s death, but it’s high time their dirty politics is brought to light and EXPOSED. There needs to be serious dialogue about the nepotistic practices in the industry. It’s high time the likes of KJO are held accountable for the mental and emotional abuse they have inflicted on the outsiders in Bollywood. Something needs to change. 

Edited by aurora-borealis - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TubeLite

Why r u playing victim card for SRK(?) who Infact himself has said that he was literally welcomed on red carpet by Bollywood in one of the interviews during his initial days with none other than tavleen Singh, a well known and influential political journo..somebody posted all facts about SRK's so called/nonexistant struggles in one of those threads by @zandu,lol

SRK himself is a bully and a mafia who yields so much power due to his political and underworld connections so as to go as far as bullying and sabotaging even biggest of names in Bollywood who were his contemporaries..be it Ajay devgn, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik or Sanjay Bhansali. Small fishes wouldn't stand a chance against his kinda bullying.. so please! kindly stop your fake victim drama for SRK. It makes you look very silly tbh.

Seek help immediately. The IT Cell is on twitter, not here.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

True 

Vidyut Jaamwal is more talented and better looking than tiger yet he never got the support that tiger got

Agree and can act too in various emotions which I hardly see in Tiger to an extent