ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone please suggest me a good romantic show?? I feel like already have watched all the asian shows but I am sure I have not ðŸ˜†

Please suggest some good ones.. Crime and thriller b chalega ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

Can you list out a few shows that you've watched? Also, do you have any specifications like happy ending, episode count, language or anything like that? 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I have watched so many shows that the list will almost never end. I am not specific about anything.. Just want to watch some good ones ðŸ˜³

Leprechaun thumbnail

I'm not sure! I'm not a big fan of dramas. Have you watched the Untamed?

Spring Has Come, Love Lasts Forever, in Japanese.

Trabab See Chompoo, Hua Jai Sila, Klueen Cheewit, Roy Le Saneh Rai, Full House (2014) Game Sanaeha, Jao Sao Jum Yorm, in Thai. 

My Little Princess, My Amazing Boyfriend S1, My Amazing Boyfriend S2, A Love so beautiful, Love O2O, Ashes of Love, Well Intended Love S1, Ten Miles of Peah Blossom, in Chinese.

Murphy's Law of Love, Devil beside You, Fall in Love with Me, Accidentally in Love, The Perfect Match, in Taiwanese.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Well, I don't watch Thai shows ðŸ¤” but have already watched every other show that you mentioned except Spring Has Come and The perfect match.

Thanks for suggesting ðŸ¤—

I may come back after I finish these two ðŸ˜†

Leprechaun thumbnail

I was hoping to see all my suggestions turned down. Glad that two survived ðŸ¤£ That's why I asked you if you have any language preference. Well, I don't watch Thai as well, but Trabab see Chompoo changed that for me and I went on a small Thai marathon. Except for the last three I've watched the rest.

If you watch movies, then try A Warewolf Boy (Korean), Miracle in Cell No.7 (Korean), Somewhere Only We Know (Chinese) and Fabricated City (Korean). A Moment to Remember (Korean) is the version of a BW film by Randeep Hooda and Kajal (I forgot the name). 

How about Positive Physique, 100 Days: My Prince, My Strange Hero, Moonlight Drawn by The Clouds, Hwarang, Scarlet Heart Ryeo,  Memories of the Alhambra, Star of the Universe, Kill me Heal me??? Just noticed that I skipped K dramas. 

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Okay Let's try movies this time ðŸ˜³

Thanks a lot for suggesting ðŸ¤—

Try A poem a day, Put your head on my shoulder, Go Go squid, Suspicious Partner, The King of high school. Finish these first ðŸ˜†

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Try A poem a day, Put your head on my shoulder, Go Go squid, Suspicious Partner, The King of high school. Finish these first ðŸ˜†

I have watched all these ðŸ˜†

Thanks for suggesting anyway ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I have watched all these ðŸ˜†

Thanks for suggesting anyway ðŸ¤—

Woaah ðŸ˜² then did you try the untamed?