ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have only seen some of the repeats due to the lockdown. The episode where the actors in Serbia were playing Romeo and Juliet.... what the hell was that? Lol!  It wasn’t even the play! 

Param is the most annoying spoilt brat in the world. When he starts whining, sucking his thumb, calling Meher Mama in that irritating screech I just want to cover my ears. The worst thing is everyone indulges this brat.

I loved Manav in the show and am hoping he will reappear. I’m disgusted at how quickly Meher has moved on from him and is falling for the other guy. It’s only been a few months since he was murdered.

I also think it’s so wrong Meher hasn’t gone to the police about her mother and the murder. Who cares she’s your mother, she still murdered your love and the father of your baby. 

Why has Meher forgiven her brothers so readily because they also aided the crime. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Serbia story was a REALLY NICE one, with great acting by both main characters - and of course cute little Param. It was a delight to watch those episodes. 

Surely, there were several questions about the story line (e.g. the sudden appearance of an Indian customs officer in that country, that too, a Sardar) but on the whole it was a refreshing change from the Saas-Bahu rubbish so frequently shown on all channels.

All thumbs up to those folks! 👍🏼

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was talking about Serbia to ask what the hell was the stage show (Romeo and Juliet scene) about? It wasn’t even the play! Still shocked at how quickly Meher is falling for Sarabjeet and how she’s forgiven her mother for murdering her boyfriend and baby father. It’s only been a few weeks since he died. Completely illogical. Param is still a spoilt annoying brat.