Good morning🤗

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

This is so good❤️ MiNeil in Manali 

Honeymoon☺️

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MiNeil honeymoon ☺️ it will be 🔥🔥 tension between them  restless ,love, nok jhok , hugs  , them challenging 🔥🔥

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

MiNeil honeymoon ☺️ it will be 🔥🔥 tension between them  restless ,love, nok jhok , hugs  , them challenging 🔥🔥

Kya kya sapne dekhe hai humne....kab pure honge

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Kya kya sapne dekhe hai humne....kab pure honge

🤞🤞 Hope it gets fulfilled

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

AK 47 🤣 she is actually when it comes to action scene. He says it right.🤣 

I remembered @zalima'a coffee bites 🤣 she wrote after this scene🤣Mini and Neil tease and Neil's says to Mini ..I lost calories  handling you Mini  😉( it was one best of Zalima's 🤣)

Their names to each other 🤣 Imagine how difficult it might have been to control Ash there. She gets fully involved and this scenes she had to be really angry, wounded tigress and had to be out of control and she did fab job. 👏She calms down when he comes and hugs her . I think it was @zalima analysis she did say mahakali can be shant when mahadev comes 

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Ya.😳 and   emotional scenes she is very good always.Even the dialogues.. we  sisters have fight alone and don't need knight in shining armour .You are special friend and he silently nods there.Their scenes are magic❤️

But Neil ..next day Neil was grumpy🤣 she gave him friend tag  and that whole milkman scene 🤣  

I love this scene .She was fab. 👏 controlled emotions . Ashnoor always slays in emotional scenes. 👏

Neil 🤣 he was acting like grumpy kid🤣hum sirf dost hai .SIRF 🤣 Mini was like not again you kid🤣and then she had to pamper him🤣😉