When Dil Dil Pakistan became Dil DIl Hindustan :P

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Anand Miland did this i cant believe i know music directors are choor but such kind of chor lol 

Orginal By Junaid Jamhsed in 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCuyL3jOejw

Copied By Anand Miland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjlF7Cf2lk 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope this clears things out for you :

You have been accused of picking up tunes from A R Rahman and Illayaraja.

Anand: Out of 1,600 songs that we composed there must be seven or eight that have been accused of plagiarism. We were forced by the producer and director. They just wanted to copy a particular tune that they liked.

Today, I regret what we did. I should have put my foot down and refused.

https://m.rediff.com/movies/report/slide-show-1-anand-milind-makes-a-comeback/20120529.htm

I have read and seen all their interviews and they, along with J-L and Viju Shah seem like the most sorted and genuine ones out there. The last thing they would is use a song that links these two countries on purpose.

Also the film you have posted a song from, had this original too. #justsaying :

https://youtu.be/dCc_zgG7Kwk

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I hope this clears things out for you :

You have been accused of picking up tunes from A R Rahman and Illayaraja.

Anand: Out of 1,600 songs that we composed there must be seven or eight that have been accused of plagiarism. We were forced by the producer and director. They just wanted to copy a particular tune that they liked.

Today, I regret what we did. I should have put my foot down and refused.

https://m.rediff.com/movies/report/slide-show-1-anand-milind-makes-a-comeback/20120529.htm

I have read and seen all their interviews and they, along with J-L and Viju Shah seem like the most sorted and genuine ones out there. The last thing they would is use a song that links these two countries on purpose.

Also the film you have posted a song from, had this original too. #justsaying :

https://youtu.be/dCc_zgG7Kwk

I guess besides AR REHMAN every Indian composer involved in plagrism... Nadeem shravan mostly copied old pakistani tunes of mehdi hasan or noor jahan era.. Anand miland and jatin lalit or nikhil vinay copied from mix sources... The next pritam copied from west.. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

I guess besides AR REHMAN every Indian composer involved in plagrism... Nadeem shravan mostly copied old pakistani tunes of mehdi hasan or noor jahan era.. Anand miland and jatin lalit or nikhil vinay copied from mix sources... The next pritam copied from west.. 

Rahman has also plagiarised songs. Nadeem Shravan have ripped off many songs from Pakistan and Anu Mallik used to copy too and his style was an overlap of A-M and N-S. Jatin-Lalit were inspired mainly from RD Burman. Never heard much of Nikhil-Vinay. 

Anand-Milind did a bunch of remake films from the South so if the directors wanted a song to be retained from the original, they had to do it. I had heard somewhere that they would tell the producers/directors to get the originals to make it, but the producers/directors just wanted the same tune with Anand-Milind's brand name (they were the biggest name of the 90s). But their track record was 1/2 remakes and the rest 5-6 songs were originals. Still they gave mainly original soundtracks.

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Rahman has also plagiarised songs. Nadeem Shravan have ripped off many songs from Pakistan and Anu Mallik used to copy too and his style was an overlap of A-M and N-S. Jatin-Lalit were inspired mainly from RD Burman. Never heard much of Nikhil-Vinay. 

Anand-Milind did a bunch of remake films from the South so if the directors wanted a song to be retained from the original, they had to do it. I had heard somewhere that they would tell the producers/directors to get the originals to make it, but the producers/directors just wanted the same tune with Anand-Milind's brand name (they were the biggest name of the 90s). But their track record was 1/2 remakes and the rest 5-6 songs were originals. Still they gave mainly original soundtracks.

anand miland were creative mds ,,,,rest of the traditional music director sound so monotonous with their songs that is why kumar sanu all songs sound same to me because of nadeem shravan 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

anand miland were creative mds ,,,,rest of the traditional music director sound so monotonous with their songs that is why kumar sanu all songs sound same to me because of nadeem shravan 

Kumar Sanu was stereotyped as the singer who would sing those really slow romantic songs. But Anand-Milind gave him real peppy numbers like Coolie No 1, Main Toh Raste Se Jaa Raha Tha, Saaton Janam Tujhko Paake, Jeth Dupahri Mein etc.

GumGum thumbnail

you've again started spamming the forum with music threads and bumping all every third hour, despite knowing there is a sticky thread to discuss music. and if the sticky thread is notenough for you there is an entire music section on IF. kindly post your sonu nigam craps on either the sticky thread or on the appropriate section. 5-5 thread on fossil singers on BW sections front page is annoying.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

you've again started spamming the forum with music threads and bumping all every third hour, despite knowing there is a sticky thread to discuss music. and if the sticky thread is notenough for you there is an entire music section on IF. kindly post your sonu nigam craps on either the sticky thread or on the appropriate section. 5-5 thread on fossil singers on BW sections front page is annoying.

People here discuss politics, religion, language, Trump .. everything on earth. But you have problem if music in Bollywood movies is discussed. 

On topic. Yes, MDs have picked music from various sources. May be they were aware that it was stealing, still continued. May be they thought it was okay to copy music from other sources.

I have heard that, many of SD Barman’s and Hemant Mukherjee’s songs are picked up from Rabindra Sangeet. Kahi Door Jab in Anand is picked from Amay Proshno Koray. 

In 50-60s, many songs were “inspired” from Bengali music. In 70’s and early 80s, it was western. Later 80s & 90s, it was Pakistani (Punjabi) & South Indian copies. 

(Gentleman was a popular Tamil movie which was remade in Hindi in the same or next year. Same music. Tamil version had ARR, Hindi had Anu Malik. That was the level of copying).

Since last decade, it has been East Asian from Preetam.

I prefer folk based music (from any region). No copyright issues. Nice for beats. Always hummable even for an average voice. 

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

can these crap film makers to make films without music then your opinion will get admired ...otherwise music is source for film promotion ....

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

jaane doh..

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago