DREAM TO FULFILL.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS JUST A SMALL FF . A SMALL IDEA WHICH CROSSED IN MY MIND.

I WILL COMPLETE THIS FF WITHIN 4-5 PARTS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

PART 1:

it was a fine morning , a couple is cuddling each other while sleeping. the women's sleep was disturbed due to the sun rays hitting on her face even after the curtains preventing it fully.she woke up due to the disturbance and saw her man sleeping hugging her like a kid. she lovely smiled at him and without disturbing him , she walked out of the bed to the bathroom for her daily chores. after batting she dressed herself in a red saree which enchanted her beauty even more which was adorned with a magalsutra in her neck and red sindoor in her partition. while rubbing her wet hair with the towel she had, she moved towards the curtains and pulled them away letting the sun rays completely falling on the man in the bed making him move to avoid the rays falling on is face since it was disturbing his sleep. smiling at his antics, the women moved towards the man and slightly pushed him in an attempt of waking him up.

man:'Ri, let me sleep yaar.'

riya:'arjun, it almost 7 am . wake up.'

still arjun refused to wake , to which she made faces. soon an idea popped in her mind and she let her wet hair wave in air above his face so that the water droplets can fall on his face . this indeed woke him up and he smiled at her attempt to wake him up. seeing her like this made him want her in the bed now for making love and without any thought further,he pulled her by snaking his right arm around her waist on him. riya was shocked at his act. before she could voice out anything, he rolled on the bed making her go down and he was on her now. he gently removed the wet hairs on her face and looked intently ro which she blushed under his gaze . seeing her blushing made him smile. soon he captured her upper lip and nibbled with it and sucked her upper lip.after some time , once he was done with her upper lip, he moved down to her lower lip and sucked her lip along with nibbling with it.after few minutes of sucking and nibbling , her lips were red and swollen , still arjun was not done yet with her. he soon entered her mouth and tasted every corners of her mouth with riya equally kissing him. after which felt like eternity they broke their kiss due to the shortage of breath. they joined their head together and were smiling with their eyes closed.

arjun and riya opened their eyes and both of them at the same time spoke.

ariya:'I LOVE YOU.'

soon a ringing sound was heard. this broke the sleep of arjun making him to wake up. he cursed the person calling him now since he broke his most beautiful dream which he desperately wanted to fulfill.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh intresting start..

Arjun is having dream of his n riya's romances⭐️😳

Oh so this is the dream he want to fulfill..❤️

Let's see how he will complete his dream

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Ankitapawar512 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice story. Part one was awesome. I loved it.Plz continue soon next part. Eagerly waiting.thanks for pm

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start

Love it

Continue soon

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh god arjun ne itna romance kar liya riya ke saath sapne mein beautiful update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Peppypop thumbnail

Nice part... 

Continue soon

Do pm me whenever u update.. ❤

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start. Continue soon. 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8