New Raglak FF - Mareez E Ishq

MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Teaser

My name is Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. Following my daadimaa's materialist ideas I became Maalkin after my marriage. I owned the riches  of my in laws by tricking my father in law to sign property papers. I was thinking my powerful position could earn me their respect and love. But I was wrong and I quickly realized it.
After that, I got kidnapped by an evil stranger, then returned and tried hard to make my husband Laksh and his parents pleased with me. It never worked. My husband jailed me.
I deserved that punishment but the worst part of it came after I left jail and came home to my husband.
████████
My name is Laksh Maheshwari. At first, I hated the simple girl I had to marry for no reason at all.
But after she gave my hatred reasons  and we fought,  I was left with a love so big in my heart that it burned both of us like hot coals burn the skin...
Following the ideas of my wicked mind, I tried hard to make her suffer and turn as evil as she once was just so I could stop loving her. But things did not go as planned...
████████
"You're only mine, Ragini. For life."
"You're sick, Laksh! I've told you many times that I want nothing to do with you."
"And I've told you hundreds of times that yes, I'm sick, you and your love are my healing. Deal with it."

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
██████████
             This teaser is now complete.

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing a Raglak FF. I hope the teaser got you excited for it! Since the forum isn't very active, I will be posting it on Wattpad. 

Here is the link : 

https://my.w.tt/25ywqeOv86

The first chapter is already uploaded. Please do check it out & comment ❤❤

Thank you.