Sanaya Barun Live on 9th Anniversary of IPKKND🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Cant believe we received this surprise today. I am still reeling with euphoria after watching this☺️. Even after 9 years they are still the same. Neither had their nok jhok changed nor is their fondness of the show. The interview also had al lot of insights and behind the scenes stories which were hilarious. Their friendship is still as fresh as it had always been. I personally loved it a lot and for them to do this on the anniversary was a cherry on the cake.🤗

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/Fi3RgVdMRDw[/VIDEO]

Do watch this. I couldn't help but feel nostalgic since I saw it.

Edited by loquacious_soul - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It was really special of gul for making this happen.❤️..I was never expecting this

It was so much fun watching the interview & had a huge smile the whole time....

PS. I never knew that mohit was considered for Arnav's part

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

loved the video minus Gul.........hate that Gulshit

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Omg this is such a huge surprise! 🥳 Just when I logged in to see if there was anything new, didn't expect to find this! ❤️

*Runs to watch it* 

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing video, you made my day... and thanks to Gul for taking this initiative for Fans.

Even after so many years Barun and Sanaya are same as Arnav and Khushi... their easy banters funfilled conversations, the rapo their share is so heart warming.

Also got to know many behind the scene moments....They are so true to themselves giving honest opinion and answers.

Thanks to all three of them for organising this for us Truly IPK is immortal for us🤗

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I just sat to study when my sister told me it's been 9 years to IPK. I thought to check the forum to see if there is anything. And I bumped into this thread. Thank you or else I would have missed this lovely interview. 

And it made me realise I love SaRun, I love ArHi and I love IPK. Even after all these years.

I never really watched BTS of the show. So the whole interview was fresh for me. 

I never knew Mohit was considered. I am just glad the show turned out the way it did and ended before it could worsen any further.

It made me watched Indian tv when I was so opposed to it and i have not watched anything since. This interview just made me realise, I still want to watch them together. Sigh....

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ipk is immortal 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Its been 9 years already? so nostalgic

Ghhhhhkl thumbnail

Allow me time to cry first !! 

It's been 9 yrs already ???? Just feels like yesterday when I was sitting in my livingroom at 3 AM in night and rewatching the episode again that I watched at 8 PM cause once is never enough ! 

I miss this place terribly and these two so soo much . 

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Finished watching the whole thing, and it was so refreshing to see them recall their ipk days! ❤️

Though what surprised me is the fact that I used to be too much into Monaya but I never knew that Mohit was considered for Arnav's role! It was funny when Sanaya was reminding Barun about it. 😆

And Sanaya finding Barun creep! 🤣 I feel like watching it again. 🤪