Barrister Babu shooting not yet confirmed

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So this is the official list of those shows will return next week and their shooting will commense soon . However 3 shows were not included Barrister Babu , Choti Sardarni and pavitra bhagya . As per sources they have not decided yet . 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDbhOsB9RN/?igshid=uhk7ikv6vqsv

Plus these 3 shows are centrally based on a child . Which can cause shooting delay as all children are under 10 . 

I hope BB starts soon .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With each passing day, it's becoming very difficult to wait for the new episodes of BB. Now, I have again started watching the old episodes on Voot😉... Hope shooting starts soon with all the precautions. And it's also in the news that channel will start the new episodes from 1st July so I think we will have to wait for one month more, and also the fixed timing slot between 8-10 pm has been given to air the new episodes which I really don't get the point. 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow18

With each passing day, it's becoming very difficult to wait for the new episodes of BB. Now, I have again started watching the old episodes on Voot😉... Hope shooting starts soon with all the precautions. And it's also in the news that channel will start the new episodes from 1st July so I think we will have to wait for one month more, and also the fixed timing slot between 8-10 pm has been given to air the new episodes which I really don't get the point. 

Exactly