Tum Jo aaye zindagi mein- Prerish FF Updated part 3A (pg 6)

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guyz. I've come up with a FF on our beloved couple Prerna-Rishabh. This is my first ever attempt at writing so pls bear with me. Do tell me if I should continue or not. Also pls do drop in suggestions so that I can  improve. And sorry for the typos if any as I haven't proof read it. 

TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN

Part 1

Her room was dark unlike the rest of the house that was glowing with colourful light strings, flower hangings and colorful drapes. The only light that was coming in was that of the moon through the window where she stood staring and immersed in her thoughts. 

"Meri zindagi itni kase ulajh gyi h ki jitna suljhane ki koshish karti hu yeh utni hi zyada ulajhti jati hai. Kya kiya...kya galat kiya maine? Sirf pyaar hi to kiya tha. Us pyaar ko pane ke liye na jaane kitne imtehaan diye phir bhi aj akeli hu. Wahi khadi hu jaha pehle thi. Par ab dil me woh ehsaas nhi hai na hi woh jazbaat hai. Bas ek sawal...kya mujhe kabhi sukoon milega?"

Prerna had gone through a lot especially in the last five months since Mr.Bajaj walked out of her life. But she fought against all odds in the hope of uniting with Anurag which never happened. A month back when she gave birth to Sneha, Mohini questioned her paternity to which Anurag responded, "To Kya hua agar woh Bajaj ki bacchi h...main use apnane ko taiyar hu." He never stopped his mother from humiliating Prerna but this was least expected of him. He indirectly agreed that Sneha was not his daughter. This shattered Prerna's heart into a million pieces and she finally decided to move out of that toxic relationship. Now a month later her selflessness has landed her in another mess. 

Veena was extremely happy and relieved that finally Prerna had agreed to marry Viraj...Viraj Bhardwaj, a banker, who also happens to be Shekhar's colleague. The mandap was set with the Groom and the priest seated and waiting for the bride to join.

"Maa" Suman held Veena's hand and made her sit on the chair. "Aap bethiye yahaan or lijiye thoda paani pee lijiye. Subah se dekh rahi hu aapko. Itna stress mat lijiye warna tabiyat bigad jayegi aapki."

Veena handed the glass back to Suman after taking a sip. " Tum jaanti ho na Suman kitne dino k baad Priyu ki zindagi me khushiyon ne dastak di hai. Hum nhi chahte ab koi aur musibat aaye. Bus yeh shaadi acche se ho jaye bina kisi rukavat ke to hum chain ki saans le...aur

Her words were cut short by the priest. "Veena ji Prerna ko kehiye ko woh taiyar rahe kuchh der baad phero ka mahurat shuru ho jayega."

Hearing this she called out Shivani. "Shivi...beta jao dekho Priyu taiyar hui ki nahi. Hum bulaayen tab use le aana."

Shivani nodded and ascended the stairs to Prerna's room.

Veena continued," Suman. Beta woh humne chai ke liye kaha tha, zara dekho ban gyi ho to mehamaano ko paros do. Hum thoda samdhanji se milke aate hain...unke sath koi hai nhi akela mehsoos kar rahi hongi."

When Shivani entered Prerna's room, she was still standing by the window lost in her conversation with the moon. "Maa ko samjhate samjhate thak gyi hu ki main yeh shaadi nhi karna chahati. Par woh sun na hi nahi chahti. Haar gyi main unki zid ke aage. Par mera dil to kuchh or hi chahta hai. Sab mujhe batate hai ki mujhe kya karna chahiye, par koi yeh nhi puchta ki main kya chahti hu. Jinhe fikr thi, unhe maine khud apne aap se door kar diya. Jab koi sawal hota hai main aap se hi puchhati hu. Aaj bhi hai ek sawal jiska jawab chahiye mujhe. I just want to know...will he..."

"Priyu Di..." She was pulled out of her thoughts by Shivani who had been calling out her name for a while now. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and turned around to face Shivani. "Aap ready hain? Woh Panditji ne kaha kuchh der baad shubh muhurat hai phero ke liye, tab neeche chalna hai. Prerna gave a faint smile.

"Haa thik hai Shivi."

Her eyes shifted to the cradle placed near her bed. She slowly moved towards it. Her eyes welled up with tears seeing Sneha sleeping peacefully with a smile on her tiny lips. Prerna lifted her up in her arms and kissed her forehead. Tears rolled down her cheeks when she muttered, "I'm sorry baby. Mumma aapko woh nhi de payi jo aap deserve karte ho. Woh pyaar woh family jispar sirf aapka haq hai. Mumma ko maaf kardo. I love you...I love you so much."

Seeing her sister breakdown, Shivani couldn't stop her tears which she had been holding back since she stepped in to the room and overheard Prerna's self talk. She knew Prerna was in immense pain but she was helpless.

"Priyu Di. Aap apne ko blame kyu kar rahi hain? Jo hona tha woh hua. Shayad kismat ko yehi Manzoor tha...In sab cheezon ke liye sirf ek hi insaan responsible hai." 

"Shivi please...fir se nahi." Prerna knew who Shivani held responsible for all the mess in her life. Because this wasn't the first time that she had said this.

"Par Di jo sach hai woh badal to nhi jaayega na. In sab baaton ke liye sirf or sirf Mr.Bajaj responsible hai." 

"Enough Shivani."  Prerna placed Sneha back in the cradle and turned towards Shivani with a stern glare. "Bas karo. I said fir se nahi. Hum pehle bhi isbaare me baat kr chuke hain, ab dubara nahi."

"Kyun Di? Kya galat kaha maine?"

"Kya galat kaha? Isn't it strange Shivani...abhi kuchh der pehle tum keh rhi thi shayad kismat ko yehi manzoor tha and now you're blaming Mr.Bajaj for all this. You're blaming a man who's not even here to speak for himself." She spoke with a low but firm voice as she didn't want Sneha to wake up. Shivani couldn't understand why her speaking anything against Mr.Bajaj irked Prerna so much. 

" Unhe yahan hone ki kya zaroorat hai Di? Aap hain na unki side lene ke liye. Mujhe samajh nhi ata aap unke against ek word bhi kyu nhi sun sakti."

"That's because you don't know the man Shivani. You don't know him. I've lived with him and I know way more than anyone else knows about him."

Shivani was in no mood to back down today. She wanted her answers. She wanted to know why Prerna couldn't hear a single word against the man Rishabh Bajaj who, she thought, was solely responsible for all the mess in her sister's life. She grabbed Prerna's arm and turned her around to face her.

"Meri ek baat ka jawab dijiye Priyu Di. Aap unhen apni takleefon ka zimmedar nhi manti. Thik hai. Maan lete hain k unhone kuchh nhi kiya. Par kya yeh sach nhi hai ki agar woh aapki life me nhi aaye hote to aapki life aesi nhi hoti...Boliye na...chup kyu hain? Jawab nhi hain aapke paas."

Prerna pulled her arm with a jerk from Shivani's hold. "Haan maanti hu...maanti hu ki agar woh meri life mein nhi aye hote to meri life aesi nhi hoti." She grabbed Shivani's arms and said,"par kya yeh sach nhi hai ki aaj agar woh meri life mein hote to bhi meri life aesi nhi hoti." 

"You mean to say unke hone na hone se apki life mein koi farak nhi padta.?"

"No Shivi...I mean to say that he's got nothing to do with the shit that's going on in my life. And You don't dare drag him in all of this." 

"Chhodiye Di. You're hurting me." Prerna's hold was hurting Shivani, her grip was so tight that it left her fingermarks on her skin.

"No Shivi. You're hurting me. Your accusations against the man who I respect are hurting me. So pls stop it."

Shivani was in utter disbelief that her sister who always believed in standing with the right could respect a ruthless man like Rishabh Bajaj, who believed in having things his way by hook or by crook.

"Respect? You respect a man who blackmailed you into marrying him by framing your fiance for a false murder. Wow! Hypocrisy much!"

This is was the moment when Prerna lost her control and slapped Shivani. She pointed at Shivani and said, "Bas Shivi. Chhoti hai...chhoti hi rah. Badi banne ki koshish mat kar. Don't dare cross your boundaries."

Shivani's lips curved up in a smile. " You love him Di." 

To be continued...

Precap: Prerna getting married to Viraj...or

Part 2 - Page 4

Part 3A- Page 6

Edited by Sunita1986 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

interesting thought 

continue soon

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting plot👌, do keep writing...eagerly waiting for next part

Manisha_IF thumbnail

interesting chapter soni...

loved it...

Plsss...continue soon...

Edited by Manisha_Vankar - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start. Intrigued to read further. 👍🏼

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very very interesting update.... Loved the way Prerna is realizing Rishabh's worth and what she has lost in her life....Shivani seems to be a bit less negative here by the way she reacted at the end.... Eager to see how the marriage is going to stop and also Rishabh's entry ....continue soon please.... 

dola2808 thumbnail

Interesting plot.....

Would love to read more of it.

Do continue soon. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It’s a great start Sunita!! And for your first attempt you have done a fantastic job. Now continue soon, I want to see Bajaj walk in middle of the shadi and say yeh shadi nahi ho sakti... 😈

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

It’s a great start Sunita!! And for your first attempt you have done a fantastic job. Now continue soon, I want to see Bajaj walk in middle of the shadi and say yeh shadi nahi ho sakti... 😈

Typical Hindi movie hero dialogue 🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: esha143

Typical Hindi movie hero dialogue 🤣

I know 🤣

Show main toh dekhne milega nahi, yahin iccha puri ho jaye🤣