Taarey OS: Wo pehli Barish

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I come here every day in the hope that one day she will definitely come to this place, after all it is her most favorite place, Taani used to come to this place daily. Away from the noise of Mumbai, a very beautiful place which gives relief to this shattered heart. We used to spend many hours together here.

After my fake break up deed my broken sweetheart leave me I daily pray to God for her well being. It's been 6 yrs she is missing from my from life.

Papa, A voice break his trance 

Angel my bacha how was icecream asked Rey.

Angel: Yummy,you looking sad what happened papa.

Rey: nothing beta 

Angel: I know you are missing Mumma.

Rey: yes,

Angel:  don't worry she will come I daily pray to God pls send my Mumma back and dadi khti h Bhagwan ji bacho ki humesha sunte h 

Rey: it's time for home let's go.

He picked up Angel but Rain start

Angel start dancing in rain papa angel want to dance in rain 

Angel start dancing in rain 

Rey start remembering past

After accepting Taani Rey and Taani on there 25th date on same place there is no one except them it's Taani favourite place because of peaceful environment,it's start raining heavily.

Taani: Rey I think we must wait for rain to stop

Rey: Taani it's Mumbai we don't know when this rain going to stop.

Than enjoy this rain said Taani and started dancing Rey also joined her.

Her dress sticked to her body water droplets from her hair and neck making him mad an unknown feeling rose in his heart to love her 

Rey and Taani dancing in rain .

He just pulling her more and more closer she is just shy still giving into his passion step by step there dance become more Passionate and romantic.

When he can't able to control himself he put his lips on her she also gave into his passion,there was a small cottage type area they find let's go there said Rey.

Taani nooded 

After her approval Rey take her in cottage where they become one.

Than 

I am leaving you instead of taking Sharon help and fake break up plotting you must talk to me you don't love me .

Flashback ends 

Present

Taani only word come from his mouth reality hit him she is not with him now bcoz of his deeds,each day he regret for that deed even in his wildest dream he never thought his fake break up going to damage his life in this way.

Angel was about to slip Angel screamed Rey,but one hand hold her hand and prevent her from falling down 

Are you ok beta 

Angel look at the person who saved her

Mumma aap aa Gaye said Angel.

Taani gave her confuse look,she don't know this baby girl niether she is her Mumma 

Why you are saying Mumma to my Mumma she is not your Mumma said a 5 yr boy .

By seeing all this Rey also come there,when he see Taani with a little boy you move on in life I m really happy thinks Rey just want your happiness.

Move on is not easy for me sorry Taani, I broke my promise I m still stuck in past and will love you only till my last breath.

Papa Mumma come said Angel

Taani : is she is your daughter 

Rey: Proudly yes she is my Angel

Taani: very pretty and cute she is 

How is your life going and your wife

Angel: ops you are papa wife and you don't know how are you.

Taani become hell confuse now

Rey: beta she is your aunty now

She is married to some other uncle na call her aunty be a good girl,

Don't worry Taani bcoz of me and my daughter your married life will not get any trouble 

But Mumma is not married said taani's son.

What said Rey with shock .

Yes uncle you are famous dancer Reyansh Singhania right.

Rey nooded

wow I m great fan of yours,said Aryan Taani's son.

Rey looked at Taani

Taani: wo barish wali rat uske bad Aryan come in my tummy with cute pout.

An automatic smile comes on Rey's face,he can't believe he is a father of two children now 

Why you hide from me asked Rey,

I don't want any trouble in your and your dance said Taani .

Rey: Taani, it's 6yr please now forgive me,I m dieing each second without you,I will never hurt you again,I will always talk to you first in any situation.

Angel: Mumma,pls ghar Chalo na I and papa wait daily for you,daily we come to this place.

Rey: Taani,where were you I tried to search for you everywhere.

Taani: I was in new york,what happened in past broke me and than pregnancy news so make your life trouble free,I left this country,but today when I come back my heart bring me here in this place,

Rey: Taani you are not trouble for me, you are my life,I know I did a mistake but trust me each day I regret for that mistake now please stop punishing me,not only me you are punishing our son and daughter too what's Aryan fault,what's Angel fault,

Angel:yes,Mumma say what's Angel fault 

Taani: Rey ,

Rey: Angel and Aryan you both enjoy rain both kids start dancing in rain and. Yes don't forget you are brother and sister and little champ don't trouble your sister,

Aryan : Mumma is she is my sister

Taani don't know what to say nooded yes,

Rey take her in same cottage,I know you want to know about Angel.

Taani: Rey apne shadi,and why Angel calling me Mumma 

Rey: Taani no you are only one in my life,

When you leave me I was so depressed one day in dipresson I decide to kill myself,but before that I come here to relive our beautiful memories than I heard a crying sound of a baby when I search from where this voice is coming, I see 1 month  Angel under tree,I tried to find her parents for 2 months,daily I came here but no one came,I and dadi started taking care of her every need and slowly slowly our heart accept her, with her.

I forget my depression,suicide thoughts I become normal again but I don't forget one thing that is you,if you don't want to accept my Angel,I am ok with it,I will give her love of mother father both. I know it's hard but please don't snatch my Aryan from me,my Taani from me,

Taani: Rey jab wo choti bachi mujhe apna Sakti h to me kyu nhi aapke bina me bhi ji nhi rhi thi bus Aryan ke Karan Saans le Rahi thi lekin is bar apne promise toda apna to kbhi wapis nhi ayungi,marne ja rhe the aap stupid meri angel na hoti to me aapko kho deti.

She come out take Angel in her arms and start dancing.

Mumma loves you beta said Taani.

Aryan gave them sad look 

Rey come there pick him up in his arm aww papa love you 

Aryan: Mumma,is he is my papa

Taani: yes and she is your sister so don't trouble her.

Trouble queen to me hu said little Angel.

Yes Taani ready ho jae for everyday complain said Rey,she is so naughty

Angel: Mumma papa scold me too much,

Taani: Rey,why 

Rey:Taani everyday she beat some boy

Angel: They are bad boy first there group snatch my tiffin so I beat them.

Aryan : who dared to snatch my sister tiffin I will kick them .

Taarey chuckled at possessive bro 

Soon family start enjoying in rain 

Rey to Taani: do you remember humari wo pehli barish jisne Hume AJ tak jode rakha h shyad usi ke Karan hum dubara mile h

Taani shyly yes I remember bcoz of that today I am a proud  mother.

After one week Taarey get married with dadi blessings

Happy family.

So pls do tell me how it is .

Please like and comment if you find it good..If find bad than sorry I tried to picked up this os 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I had never thought I will complete this one shot as I told in past it was incomplete so pls leave it  but my friend wanted me to complete it so I wrote it 

I don't know how it come as I wrote it again just for my friend but now finally I completed it 

And yes pls don't forget to check my other os.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/887

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Very nice. Years later, they met at the same spot. His wait paid off.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Very nice. Years later, they met at the same spot. His wait paid off.

Thanku