Guddan Makers

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was avoiding to make much comments regarding the leap, but I couldn't resist myself. 

First of all, when Guddan Tumse Naa Ho Payega started, the main concept of the show was about India's youngest saas! And the show became a hit  among the youth and also got higher trps, and the highest rated zee show internationally because of the lead couples, AkshAn. The makers didn't even think twice to change the concept and change the male lead, it was so easy for them to forget what had to contributed to the show's sucess the most!

Fans were very vocal about their opinion on what they liked about the show the most and what bothered them in the show the most! The makers seem to have some misconception about the trp analyis, they should go and check the trp from the start along with the ratings. These will very clearly indicate that audiences loved the show the most due to AkshAn, more AkshAn scenes = more trp and popularity, and some of the ridiculous track like sautan returns brought a dip in trps. The reason why the show didn't get high trp like before was because they broke the trust of the fans. And they are doing it again!

If they desperately wanted to bring in leap why make so much excuse?! And why are they acting as if they are bringing leap because the current cast didn't fetch them trps! Utter nonsense! They are behaving as if Nishant or AkshAn had no contribution to trp at all.

If makers have such mind set, the show is not going to survive for very long. Even channel promoted the show mostly because of the couple. Look at zee5, even they agree that AkshAn is the best thing of GTNHP. 

The cast of GTNHP was amazing be it Nishant, Kanika, Shweta, Sehrish etc, but sadly makers didn't cash on them and the couple's chemistry very well due to which AkshAn remains one of the most underrated couples of ITV.

Makers are gonna regret this high time, even if they bring the most popular ITV actor, that won't save the show either! Because they broke trust of each and every AkshAn fans several times and they now have a negative reputation not just for AkshAn fans but for other fans too.

I really like and adore Kanika as an actress and human being, but I really pity on her as now she has to carry the entire show on her shoulders alone without what helped the show suceed the most. Kanika deserves better too.

If makers were really bored of the current story, at least wrap it up properly and start a new show with a different cast, why spoil this show even more! Makers want GTNHP to be a brand, what a joke! It was a  brand because of AkshAn but now it's a joke after all the way they behave with fans and the cast. 

This was a really disrespectful move on makers part especially during this pandemic when almost everyone is facing issues!  2 months back, the actors were so excited to be back in the show, meet their friends and what did makers do replace the entire cast just because they want to make the show a so called brand. I am sorry to say but this is spoiling the image of the show further.

And for the fact very rarely shows suceed when one of their leads get replaced.

Note: I am sorry if I sound really harsh. I am just expressing my disappointment and I apologise if anyone is offended by this post.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You are right my dear I don’t know what problem Guddan makers have with nishant ved tak and his team don’t know ethics and professionalism beacuse they are blocking who ever try to question their incapablities 

It’s clear nishant don’t want to quit this show cvs trying to make nishant is quitting show but nishant himself told in daljeet’s live he is heartbroken because he can’t continue Guddan anymore he literally cried he sys he sacrificing for Guddan show yesterday kanika was in love her eyes sys all how much she is also hurt by this act she also sys nishant was hurt she is The Who make him understand it’s destiny he will get better show and they will do something new etc she also sys they console eachother in phone she sys’know nishant asking me that is you are try to make me understand or you are telling this to your self’ her talk is clear towards cvs’s injustice towards a actor 

They used a actor for their trp they never listen fans wish fans never want antra to come but they did know fans don’t want akshan to break but they are doing opposite 

If anyone has sacrifice it’s writer not actor they are blaming actor just to cover their poor story line and incapablities they are blaming fans who make their show hit and after doing that they think their show will become brand 🤓they are overconfident 

They are know using kanika as prown so fans can watch show for kanika I feeling sad for her 

Know according new guild lines there is no romantic sense can’t shoot if they take new hero opposite kanika it’s will be disaster 

Guddan cvs are arrogant and ego persons they will never care about fans they used nish know kick him out feels so sad for him hope he get better show they are doing personal attack against nishant know it’s pathetic 👎🏼

Nishant was The Who didn’t eat food 3 days just to make sense proper what he get only insult 💔and know blaming him for trp loss I realy wish god will give them punishment I am sure show will shut down soon 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will you mind if I take a screenshot of this post & post on Insta ?

I am sure what you said using all the precious energy to type this, you really mean for it to reach them 

but the man who is blocking fans for not abusing or giving galis but only pleading & requesting him that they want to watch his show & be his audience, that man is in no way coming here to read it.

It needs to be shoved on his face just like he has shoved Antara on us. 

And also world needs to see audiences asking him to see sense & him being stubborn.  

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Will you mind if I take a screenshot of this post & post on Insta ?

I am sure what you said using all the precious energy to type this, you really mean for it to reach them 

but the man who is blocking fans for not abusing or giving galis but only pleading & requesting him that they want to watch his show & be his audience, that man is in no way coming here to read it.

It needs to be shoved on his face just like he has shoved Antara on us. 

And also world needs to see audiences asking him to see sense & him being stubborn.  

I don't mind at all! Sure! Feel free to do that!

It would be great if the message reaches to the makers! 

Thank you!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

You are right my dear I don’t know what problem Guddan makers have with nishant ved tak and his team don’t know ethics and professionalism beacuse they are blocking who ever try to question their incapablities 

It’s clear nishant don’t want to quit this show cvs trying to make nishant is quitting show but nishant himself told in daljeet’s live he is heartbroken because he can’t continue Guddan anymore he literally cried he sys he sacrificing for Guddan show yesterday kanika was in love her eyes sys all how much she is also hurt by this act she also sys nishant was hurt she is The Who make him understand it’s destiny he will get better show and they will do something new etc she also sys they console eachother in phone she sys’know nishant asking me that is you are try to make me understand or you are telling this to your self’ her talk is clear towards cvs’s injustice towards a actor 

They used a actor for their trp they never listen fans wish fans never want antra to come but they did know fans don’t want akshan to break but they are doing opposite 

If anyone has sacrifice it’s writer not actor they are blaming actor just to cover their poor story line and incapablities they are blaming fans who make their show hit and after doing that they think their show will become brand 🤓they are overconfident 

They are know using kanika as prown so fans can watch show for kanika I feeling sad for her 

Know according new guild lines there is no romantic sense can’t shoot if they take new hero opposite kanika it’s will be disaster 

Guddan cvs are arrogant and ego persons they will never care about fans they used nish know kick him out feels so sad for him hope he get better show they are doing personal attack against nishant know it’s pathetic 👎🏼

Nishant was The Who didn’t eat food 3 days just to make sense proper what he get only insult 💔and know blaming him for trp loss I realy wish god will give them punishment I am sure show will shut down soon 

Yaar u said most of the things I had in my heart! These makers are really selfish ppl and at the same time dumb! I don't like to call on ppl like these but what they did was really wrong! Nishant and Kanika both are not just amazing actors but also good human beings and  Nishant who gave so much for the show, and always wished well-being of the show does not deserve to be insulted and throw out this way! Nishant ka bhi image hai! Who are these makers to throw him out! You know, yes I may not be a very loyal fan, i don't really comment much on Nishika's posts or participate in trends much but that video I saw where Kanika said about consoling Nishant and Nishant was like r u consoling urself aisa kuch I could say how upset she was regarding the matter too!!  I couldn't stop myself after watching that video so i made this big post. Actors log bhi insaan hai. And Nishant did so much for needy ppl in this pandemic, he deserves much better not an insult.

Even Nishika they both desperately wanna work together again, I hope they work in a Punjabi music video soon! 

I never liked the production team of GTNHP team for some reason they had a gem of a cast and very rare I saw cast with most actors who are genuine person in real life too! I usually m not fond of ITV actors or actresses but Kanika and Nishant I have a different perspective on them they are so friendly and cooperative to their fans, and they returned love to the fans too which is why I always followed them and loved them offscreen too.

And yes the producer was really rude to Kanika at one point, I remember they wanted to throw her out(from what I read in one articles, 6 ghanta shooting baand wala article)  just because she wanted a day off or something like that, I felt they were really uncooperative towards her and Kanika is not just an actress, she is also a music artist, entrepreneur and masters student too, she was just asking for a day off why make such a big deal especially when she shoots almost every day. And I also read one fan saying that Kanika did mention once that Nishant saved her in that situation indirectly he stopped her from getting kicked out.

If I am not wrong even their prev shows actor had complained once about their unprofessional behaviour. 

The makers of the production house just got lucky they got a great couple for their shows varna show zyaada din nahi tikta and now they are blowing it off.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

U were bang on 

But will the maker read this ??

Maker first ruined the whole show bringing in antara then ruined all the characters from revti to aj now this crap .

It’s like this makers seems overconfident about something which he feels will work 

Many shows did the same but failed miserably.

Why these director’s scrap hero part always and try season 2 but eventually many had to recall hero then axe but here seems like audiences will not spare this show and very soon I see axe board coming up ...

sorry to say they didn’t use nishant and Kanu at the fullest ability all the actors too.

Makers are running for trp that’s all but trp gain will be when main leads are on screen 

Bringing new face won’t help 

Let them try ...

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

U were bang on 

But will the maker read this ??

Maker first ruined the whole show bringing in antara then ruined all the characters from revti to aj now this crap .

It’s like this makers seems overconfident about something which he feels will work 

Many shows did the same but failed miserably.

Why these director’s scrap hero part always and try season 2 but eventually many had to recall hero then axe but here seems like audiences will not spare this show and very soon I see axe board coming up ...

sorry to say they didn’t use nishant and Kanu at the fullest ability all the actors too.

Makers are running for trp that’s all but trp gain will be when main leads are on screen 

Bringing new face won’t help 

Let them try ...

Makers log ko ghanta fark parta hai, they r just finding ways to spoil the show even more 😕 channel didn't even pressurize them to do so!!! in this case 100% fault is makers. the 4 years leap has not even been 3 months(as per episodes and last they shot), and now they wanna bring in generation leap! in sab mai nishant ko bali ka bakra bana diya makers logo ne -_-

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Makers log ko ghanta fark parta hai, they r just finding ways to spoil the show even more 😕 channel didn't even pressurize them to do so!!! in this case 100% fault is makers. the 4 years leap has not even been 3 months(as per episodes and last they shot), and now they wanna bring in generation leap! in sab mai nishant ko bali ka bakra bana diya makers logo ne -_-

I don’t get this director / script writer first show was about guddan then turned antara show later aj madness now this 🥴seriously they had a gold hatching actors like nishika but script  👎🏻

As always I say we are such a foolS to wait for the show to bounce back .

Let go that’s it let the makers watch this  💩 

I am the only person who think what nishant did was 👍🏻What he got from the show is enough he should explore further👏🏻

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

I don’t get this director / script writer first show was about guddan then turned antara show later aj madness now this 🥴seriously they had a gold hatching actors like nishika but script  👎🏻

As always I say we are such a foolS to wait for the show to bounce back .

Let go that’s it let the makers watch this  💩 

I am the only person who think what nishant did was 👍🏻What he got from the show is enough he should explore further👏🏻

There is more #NoNishantNoGTNHP hashtag on insta than the number of followers of the producer 😆

They r really gonna regret it! 

Well if Nishant quit on his own wish that was one thing, but they actually forced him to quit that was not good.

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Yaar u said most of the things I had in my heart! These makers are really selfish ppl and at the same time dumb! I don't like to call on ppl like these but what they did was really wrong! Nishant and Kanika both are not just amazing actors but also good human beings and  Nishant who gave so much for the show, and always wished well-being of the show does not deserve to be insulted and throw out this way! Nishant ka bhi image hai! Who are these makers to throw him out! You know, yes I may not be a very loyal fan, i don't really comment much on Nishika's posts or participate in trends much but that video I saw where Kanika said about consoling Nishant and Nishant was like r u consoling urself aisa kuch I could say how upset she was regarding the matter too!!  I couldn't stop myself after watching that video so i made this big post. Actors log bhi insaan hai. And Nishant did so much for needy ppl in this pandemic, he deserves much better not an insult.

Even Nishika they both desperately wanna work together again, I hope they work in a Punjabi music video soon! 

I never liked the production team of GTNHP team for some reason they had a gem of a cast and very rare I saw cast with most actors who are genuine person in real life too! I usually m not fond of ITV actors or actresses but Kanika and Nishant I have a different perspective on them they are so friendly and cooperative to their fans, and they returned love to the fans too which is why I always followed them and loved them offscreen too.

And yes the producer was really rude to Kanika at one point, I remember they wanted to throw her out(from what I read in one articles, 6 ghanta shooting baand wala article)  just because she wanted a day off or something like that, I felt they were really uncooperative towards her and Kanika is not just an actress, she is also a music artist, entrepreneur and masters student too, she was just asking for a day off why make such a big deal especially when she shoots almost every day. And I also read one fan saying that Kanika did mention once that Nishant saved her in that situation indirectly he stopped her from getting kicked out.

If I am not wrong even their prev shows actor had complained once about their unprofessional behaviour. 

The makers of the production house just got lucky they got a great couple for their shows varna show zyaada din nahi tikta and now they are blowing it off.

You know what ved raj is a arrogant and egolitic person he did same with his other actors too he never value about fans feeling he thinks he is everything but he don’t know fans is the reason behind his success you know I never ever thing vaibhav sir will make sach comments on nishant I alwys thought he is a good person first it’s shoking for me I alwys thought nishant have a friendly relationship with cvs I thing he also think they are buddy to him I think kanika is right he is heartbroken after all when our friend cheat you it’s realy painful cvs think we will believe this decision take before lockdown 

Nishant and kanika was desperately want to go back on sets they are so happy at their first live together and individual nishant was so happy that time he is sys he is missing sets so much want to shoot as soon as possible but when this news came first he sys he can’t comment know because of cvs then he start to tell his live about new projects and he looks sad in almost if his live and his pics his smile faded away which is before lockdown yesterday also he post a pic it’s sad to see him like this he is sad his captions also make me sad cvs did injustice towards nishant it’s like cheating you know what nishant khan say against cvs directly but he sys against cvs indirectly he like many comments in his post which is against cvs it look like he also want to express his feelings but he can’t 

They are doing injustice to actors at this time it’s not aright time to do this i can’t understand nishant’s pain when we are crying for nish how much he is also hurt by their behavior 

When they want kick out kanika nish is The Who take her stand she herself told this he make her happy at that time kanika is new she is helpless when she came live she sys nishant is dilavle of set he make her happy ap time never let her sad he understood her mind when she become sad he order food chocolates etc for her she also sys because him she improve her acting cvs torture kanikan also she cried 6 hours when they want to replace her nish support her that time going against cvs they also say bad things about rehan 

Guddan cvs are most pathetic they used nishnat’s Popularity know they are sying nishant is thankless I must say cvs are thankless I realy hope show shut down soon so kanika can go away from this fake people hope we will see nishika in new show kanika mentioned there is something new coming