The most beautiful among the actresses from the last decade

Poll

Who is more beautiful?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rosie_Marco thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
  1.                   Image                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
  2.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  3.              Image                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  4.              Image                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  5.               Image                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  6.            Image                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  7.             Image                                                                                                                                                                                           
  8.             Image                                                                                                                                                                                           
  9.             Image                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  10.             Image
Edited by Rosie_Marco - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosie_Marco thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The poll is of actresses active in the last decade and 5 debutants picked on voting from my previous thread on debutants.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika padukone. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Are Shraddha and Katrina actually from the same decade? I feel like Shraddha is more a recent/new actress hence voted for Katrina. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

All of them are damn beautiful. Voted for DP.

Sonam has the best smile.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Deepika followed by Shraddha 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Aditi is probably the most underrated in terms of looks. You got forget she outshadowed a Bollywood queen in terms of looks in Padamavat. But I don’t hear people raving daily about how gorgeous. Her face is one in a million. Height and figure not so much. 

I’ll rank it.

1. Katrina (in her prime she had the height, face and figure)

2. Shraddha 

3. Yami 

4. Deepika (I do feel the unibrow took away the majority of her appeal)

5. Additi Rao Hydari (just because I am taking everything into consideration)

6. Tara Sutaria, Sonam

7. Sonal, Ileana

8. Priyanka (completely ruined facial symmetry due to surgery)

Honorable mention to the one person who could have tied Katrina in my book or outdone her. That is Diya Mirza 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Katrina is someone who’s sexy. She’s not beautiful. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My Kitty Kat❤️ 😎

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Katrina is someone who’s sexy. She’s not beautiful. 

Toh uska muh kiya ugly hain?