Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fkhr30

So Mr.Kapoor purposely brought them together?

Stay tuned for the next update to know more!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I absolutely loved this chapter. You described mishti's past experience so beautifully. Poor girl had to go through so much without any fault of her own 💔

Thank you so much!! I am glad to know you could connect with Mishti's emotions. And yes she had to! Sigh!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Loved this update too Shonali! It's so true - you can move on but you can never forget words and incidents that change you. It's difficult enough when people blame you for your mistakes, but to be blames for something others did is just awful. As usual, you nailed the emotions.

Yes!! mishti has always suffered at the consequence of others unfortunately. And thats why her scars are deep. She is usually someone who tries and ignores them but when it hits her this way, everything starts playing in front of her eyes like a movie.

Thank you so much for your comments!!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

It was beautiful Shonali. Everyone’s emotions and thoughts written to perfection. I liked the background you gave to Mishti’s story, her journey into the Maheshwari house, with everything was lovely to read. So many things we didn’t get to see in the show, thank you for putting it into words 🤗

And also this was a nail-biting write-up as mentioned by everyone else! You always leave us on a cliff hanger and now we need the next one 😆

Abir’s struggle on how to approach her, Mishti lost in her thoughts- so lovely. Special shoutout to Kunal!!! He’s a sweet one

All the best for the next one!!! ❤️

Heyyaaaa!!!!

I guess not many knew about Mishti's life before Maheshwari's. Obviously the people who watched the parent show knew. But not the people who started with rishtey. So I thought to just give a summary and use it a way to show how her life changed to 180 degree. 

And hahha!! How else will I have readers wanting to know more. LOLOLs.. Stay tuned I will definitely try to update this whenever i get a chance.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB_CallmeC

Hi Ruhi!

Thank you so much. I am very very glad to know you liked it. I know you are one of the few who know stuff from the parent show. So thank you!!

Haha!! Wait and watch for the next updates to know more. I am zippeedddddd

hi...

i like mishti so i use to watch PS for her and collect all the info and dynamics of her with everyone...

excited for next...

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again beautifully written.👏

Mishti's pain was explained nicely.😭 Also Abir's helplessness.I can't wait to see how the relationship between Mishti n Karishma will build up. At the same time i personally don't want this relationship to over take Mishti n BadiMaa's relationship.#PossessiveMe 

"I knew it"...  Shekhar said this?😲 

I am in love with this story. Please update the next part soon.

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViSions

Ashkon ka andaaz hai ye, Bin bole sab kuch kehte hain,

Chupke se jab ye behte hain, Shor ghana kar dete hain,

Bin aahat un raahon par, Jab shuru safar ye karte hain,

Kadam ye aage na chalkar, Koi mod purana lete hain,

Dhul Purani Yaadon ki, Saath baha le chalte hain,

Ashkon ka andaaz hai ye, Bin Bole sab kuch kehte hain.

Hey!

Beautiful story, can't wait for more..❤️

Nice shayari....👍🏼

sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This story is beautifully penned and gives deep connect  !  Great work👍🏼

ViSions thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB_CallmeC

OMG!! Wow!! What a shayari man!! I wish I could you be as good with shayari as you are!! You basically summarized this whole chapter in few words of your shayari! Thank you!!

Will definitely try and update when I can.

Thank you so much! 

Means a lot. I just felt transported to the moment you described, so the credit goes to you too. 

Bold: will be waiting for the update 

❤️❤️

Edited by ViSions - 3 years ago
ViSions thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Nice shayari....👍🏼

Thank you 😊