A film you regretted not watching in theatre

Posted: 3 years ago

A film you regretted not watching in theatre

Mine : English Vinglish.I couldn't watch it in theatre due to personal reasons.  

Many...

Arundhati (Telugu)- for VFX

Yeh Jawaani hain Deewani (for the celebration of friendship and love)

Barfi! (for performances)

Uri (for the action sequences)

Same. And I was teased by my friends for doing this to myself. Then for second part I was waiting so desperately to watch it in theatre and finally, I didn't do the same with second one and watched it in theatre enjoying the movie. ðŸ˜†

Bahubali 2 

Infinity War

There is this 2 movies..i can never stop regreting choosing 2 other movies over these that too in the last minute..neither i can forget those unfortunate choice nor my family and friends ever let me forget it.

One is Malayalam movie 'My boss'..Me, my bestie and both of our family went to the theatre..we had 2 choices, one this movie and another a new gen movie about an obese guy..both were reviewed as good comedy..my brother was insisting on going for My boss but i decided to watch the 2nd movie based on advice from some of my college mates..then later when i watched the First movie oh my god it was such a next level comedy movie where you will laugh from beginning to end nonstop..its my mom, dads fav movie now(mine too and my brothers too untill he became a serious guy interested in parallel movies and all )..whenever its playing on TV my dad will call my mom saying its ur fav movie and my mom will come running leaving all her work..an evergreen you can watch amy number of times at any time type of movie it turned out to be.

Another incident is in college.. untill housie we were not used to going to movies often, so in final year when we got a chance to go for a movie my gang was so excited...again we had 2 options- Om shaanti oshaana and 1983..both had Nivin pauly in the lead n good reviews..so we were confused..i asked some other friends for opinion and they advised to go for 1983..my gang were more inclined towards Om shaanti oshana and i convinced them 1983 is better and we watched 1983..it was an okayish movie n we came back..problem arrived when we got to watch om shaani oshaana later on..oh god it was such a light hearted feel good romcom with so much repeat value..my most favorite now..and my friends almost killed me for not letting them watch it in theatre🤧

Edited by Confused-aatma - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Confused-aatma

There is this 2 movies..i can never stop regreting choosing 2 other movies over these that too in the last minute..neither i can forget those unfortunate choice nor my family and friends ever let me forget it.

One should not advice you. One should warn people around you. You have the habit of dragging others when you fall into the pit. ðŸ˜†

Mine is the opposite-a film I regret watching in theatre -should’ve avoided at least 3 films in theatre 

Originally posted by flipfl0p

One should not advice you. One should warn people around you. You have the habit of dragging others when you fall into the pit. ðŸ˜†

😔😬😂😂