FF -- Made for two? •Anurag•Prerna•Rishabh• Ch 1 pg 1

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prologue 

Anurag, Prerna and Rishabh has been friends since childhood. 

Together they spent every pulse of second. Together they tolerated all the rifts and drifts. There is a continuous battle between love and friendship with ominous fate but nothing could defeat what life had in store for them. It was the final fight. 

Prerna is always confused when it comes to Rishabh and Anurag, it is because she doesn't know or rather she can't find a name for the feelings she has for both of them. She can't see either of them in pain. 

Will she ever realize who is her soulmate? How will she decide who is really made for her? How will she controlled her messed up life?

Visit the link for the next chapters :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/528

Edited by ShiriFictionPen - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Prologue 

Anurag, Prerna and Rishabh has been friends since childhood. 

Together they spent every pulse of second. Together they tolerated all the rifts and drifts. There is a continuous battle between love and friendship with ominous fate but nothing could defeat what life had in store for them. It was the final fight. 

Prerna is always confused when it comes to Rishabh and Anurag, it is because she doesn't know or rather she can't find a name for the feelings she has for both of them. She can't see either of them in pain. 

Will she ever realize who is her soulmate? How will she decide who is really made for her? How will she controlled her messed up life?

Visit the link for the next chapters :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/528

Is it a Anupre fanfiction or a Prerish fanfiction. Who is the main couple in this fanfiction. Can you please clarify it.

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Is it a Anupre fanfiction or a Prerish fanfiction. Who is the main couple in this fanfiction. Can you please clarify it.

You can decide it yourself as the story progresses :)

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

You can decide it yourself as the story progresses :)

Ok👍🏼

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Chapter 1

He tried her number for the nth time but there was no response. It was the first time she had went out without them and he wanted to know how it went. She would always call him-them, after every smallest event of her life but she didn't call him today. Atlast, he decided to call his best friend. 

He was in deep sleep when he realised someone trying to wake him up and obviously, he didn't has to even guess who it was.  

''What is it, Rishabh?'' he asked in his groggy yet husky voice. 

"Did you meet her, or at least talk to her?" Rishabh asked back. 

''No.." he replied as he realised worry in his voice. "I tried calling her but she didn't respond."

"I tried for million times, she is still not picking. We need to see her, Anurag." Rishabh said. 

Anurag didn't take a second to pick his car keys and they moved towards the main gate.

They rang the bell and waited impatiently for someone to open the door. After a minute, Jenny opened it.

"Rrishab, Ah-nurrag?" she said sleepily in her american accent. "What are you doing here at 2 in the night?"

"Why is she not picking the hell phone?" Rishabh said and moved towards her room.

"Is she fine?" Anurag asked Jenny.

When they entered the house, it took no longer for them to realize that it was mess. Their concern was right that something was wrong. 

Anurag, Prerna and Rishabh were friends from the 9th standard, it was quite strange that even after years in the same class, they did not know each other well, and when they bonded, it was a farewell party for the seniors, and they were volunteering, they worked together and they knew, they were friends, one meeting and another, few more coffees, few more parties, few more movies, few street shopping, some college admissions issues, further study tensions, one day picnic's, exams and they knew, they had each other. They were so close that they fought with their parents to join the same college and here they are; studying in the most popular college in London. While Anurag and Rishabh stayed together, Prerna lived in rented flat with her roommate Jenny. 

They moved towards her room only to find her sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts. 

"Prerna?" they called in unison and she came to the present.

They tried to move closer to her but stopped listening to her words. 

"Can you just go away, guys? Please. I don't want to talk about it." Prerna said. She was crawled up in a ball on her bed, wearing a tight black party dress with sky high heels. Tears started streaming down her face - her mascara and eyeliner running. She looked like a mess. 

"But Prerna-" Anurag started, but was stopped by Prerna again. 

"Anurag, please. Just leave me alone. Please." Prerna sobbed, looking away from her best friends.  

"WHY??" Prerna yelled through her tears. "Why did you do this to me, Nick?? WHY??!!" 

Rishabh and Anurag sighed. Prerna had been dating Nick since last 7 months. Though neither Anurag, nor Rishabh liked him a little bit, they didn't say anything because they didn't want to invade her love-life.

They moved towards her and sat on the bed. They didn't speak anything, just put their hand on her head, caressing her hair.

"Everything had changed tonight, guys. We went went to a nightclub. And what did I see there? Nick. Making out with that Russian chick! No one loves me!" she screamed. "No one." 

Her bedsheets and pillows were stained with tears and makeup. 

"Stop wasting your tears for him, Prerna." Rishabh said trying to control his anger on him. 

"Prerna, please don't cry. We're here for you. That good for nothing Nick-" Anurag said.

"But I love him, guys. I still do. Do you even know what I had planned out for us? I was going to spend the rest of my life with him and...and...look at what happened!!" Prerna said.

Rishabh and Anurag pulled her in a hug. 

"Don't waste your feelings for a cheap fellow like him." Rishabh said. 

"We will take care of you." Anurag said. 

"And also him." he whispered as he looked at Rishabh. 

Nick gulped down a glass of alcohol and scrolled down something on his phone when all of a sudden he fell off the chair in a thud. He felt a burning sensation on his cheek and found Rishabh and Anurag looking at him with disgust. 

"How the hell did you enter my house!" he screamed but they were hell angry.

"How dare you hurt her?!" Rishabh screamed and punched him.

"You will regret it for the rest of your life." Anurag held his collar and slapped him. 

Nick tried to fight back but Anurag and Rishabh were too strong. They continued beating him till he was black and blue. 

"If we see you around her again, you would be inviting your death then,"

Anurag held Nick's collar and effortlessly laid him flat on the ground.

"We never forgive the reasons behind her tears." Rishabh said and punched him hard on his jaw.

Rishabh and Anurag were Prerna's shields and would always be, but how long; only time will tell. 

Hola guys! Here is the first chapter. I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment!

Love, 

Shiri ❤