Whose sasural was the best of the three families?

Poll

Whose Sasural was better than the others shown in the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Just curious about your thoughts. I personally like singhanias and maheshwaris even today for several reasons! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Singhanias were the best and will always be the best 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol....Goenkas are terrible... 😂

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wished karthik and naira lived as a nuclear family. No sasural business. Goenkas are toxic. As newly weds may be they were immature. But naira has lived and brought up the kid alone so they can easily do that as duo. 

I had such high hopes in the luv kush track. Whatever the goenkas teach would not be good for the kid.

For the drama content for the cvs, they can still visit the goenkas for festivals and events which seem to happen a lot in yrkkh universe. 

I like rashmi's original sasural too... They treated her like a daughter and supported her a lot.

So i am not alone in thinking that goenkas are toxic! Truly. I liked kartik before he became too much of a goenka too.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’d say Keerti.

Though Keerti and Akshara have the same sasural, things were much better off for Keerti than Akshara. Ak had to go through a lot of verbal stuff and gestures, sometimes subtle, sometimes not. I feel Gayatri was quite passive aggressive in certain situations and Ak had to walk on eggshells. Ak went through a lot to slowly change their mindset/behavior and Keerti is now reaping the benefit. (I liked the short bonding scenes we had with Naitik and Keerti playing video games).

Nandini’s MIL is the worst but probably her husband makes up for it. I liked Mohit as Naitik’s friend too.

I personally dont like Rajshri’s character. Idk there’s something annoying about her. But Ak’s dadi was cool (esp for someone her age). 

Naira’s in laws tend to think that they are “modern” because kdadi drinks green tea. Their modernity is more of a lip service. However I feel without K dadi, the family lets Naira and Kaira be. They aren’t that interfering (except for that out of character behavior or Suwarna, when she became a vamp).

Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

I like rashmi's original sasural too... They treated her like a daughter and supported her a lot.

Rashmi’s mother in law especially was a gem. She was very very supportive of Rashmi, even choosing her over her own son.

Writing this made me realize how well fleshed out minor characters were in the Ak-Nk version. We can analyse in depth about secondary characters like Mohit or Varsha and even small ones like Rashmi’s mil Rama- as standalone characters or arcs and not only in link with Ak-Nk.

100 percent agreed with all your statements!

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been rewatching old episodes of yeh rishta right from episode 1 during this lockdown and I think Varsha and jasmeet’s sasural is much better than akshara or naira. 

Worst one is Naira’s sasural.