MishBir in Banner for IF banner contest

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Last time I checked, MishBir were still leads of the show.

MishBir were still on montage. MishBir were still the faces of the show. 

Also, MishBir literally established the fandom for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 

While I understand there is another couple on the show who have fans as well but how can you disrespect the hardwork that MishBir and RheSha have put in to put the show on the ITV map? Even now the show is a MishBir show. No offence to kuku or their fans, sincerely. They are important as well but how isrespecting the montage and the leads of a show being unfair?

Even if Kuhu, Kunal are getting to do a lot on the show, It's a fact that even now by all means, Rhea and Shaheer are the only ones on show montage. The leads who get nominated for best actor/actress and best Jodi. Why are they not being given their due as 'leads'?

The show isn't about siblings to put the two sisters on the banner. Such disrespect to Shaheer and Abir. I'm appalled.

- A dissapointed YRHPK fan. 

Edited by misaki - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree 👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misaki

Last time I checked, MishBir were still leads of the show.

MishBir were still on montage. MishBir were still the faces of the show. 

Also, MishBir literally established the fandom for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 

While I understand there is another couple on the show who have fans as well but how can you disrespect the hardwork that MishBir and RheSha have put in to put the show on the ITV map? Even now the show is a MishBir show. No offence to kuku or their fans, sincerely. They are important as well but how isrespecting the montage and the leads of a show being unfair?

Even if Kuhu, Kunal are getting to do a lot on the show, It's a fact that even now by all means, Rhea and Shaheer are the only ones on show montage. The leads who get nominated for best actor/actress and best Jodi. Why are they not being given their due as 'leads'?

The show isn't about siblings to put the two sisters on the banner. Such disrespect to Shaheer and Abir. I'm appalled.

- A dissapointed YRHPK fan. 

100% agree withyou👍🏼

Stormy_Eyes thumbnail

I Agree too👍🏼

I am really surprised/shocked to see how the banners have been made really very disappointed😳

Koeli thumbnail

Matter related to banner contest has been/ is discussed in PMs. Kindly do not post topic related to this in the main forum. Wait for the DT members to answer your PMs. 

Any such thread will be either trashed or closed.

Thanks