-ImaginationBlues-//WELCOME :D

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 days ago

Umm....Hi. I'm Tasha and I'm coming here like after idk 5 years I think🤔🤔🤔 I'm not sure. Anyway I have been PSing for a long time and had galleries before but stopped cause life got busy. Now that I'm stuck at home I decided to re-learn how to PS so please bear with mesmiley37I hope you enjoy this gallery for as long as I can run it as much as I do! 

Edited by -CromulentHaze- - 2 days ago

1. Inaugural Update: Page 1

1. Credit me if you use something.
  2. I only take suggestions it can be anything as along as it doesn't start wars! Also no requests only because I want everything to be usable for everyone.
  3. I do not make avi's so please do not post Youtube links. 
  4. I will be randomly updating so no PM's will be sent sorry it's just to much work.
  5. ****DO NOT CROP/STEAL/POST MY CREATIONS ON OTHER SITES****

Throwback From My Old Galleriessmiley37

FREE TO USE

TAAAAAASHHHHUUUUUUUUsmiley31 first of all Welcome backkk and thanks for bringing me back here and helping me with this new things. and WOOOOOHOOOOOO you're back to business and opened your gallery.smiley40smiley40cant tell ya how happpyyy I am to see your creations again. one of your work's huge fansmiley17 and totally loved the new updatesmiley27 Awesomely amazing as usual. love the color blending you do. esp ross and Racheal one smiley42 absolutely LOVEEE it. Can't wait to see more creations. and thank you for my sigsmiley27 you always make my day with Sashasmiley42 *gone to la la land* 

Edited by Jen2 - a day ago
  • Page of 1 Go