ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to all the AT Members🥳smiley41

Finally we are in 100th AT.🥳.such a beautiful journey for our AT along with our Magical Mishbir❤️

yeh Guys like mishbir even we are connected by these AT's such heart warming experience since from our 1st AT to till our 100th AT..I think Many more At's on our way🥳

We are also connected like mishbir🤗

guys I have joined forum since 2012 till kuch rang I was in silent mode from kuch rang days I came out from my silent mode and started interacting with people on the forum..though I am very active here becoz of these beautiful souls in the AT..make me feel comfortable and the positive energy of these people who present in this in this AT..More over even if the episode is stressful here people find their ways to be happy and fun..cant forget the initial days of the forum and the AT always fun and positive❤️ 

MishBir and Mishbirians are the stress busters for me..Thank you so much guys for making this place is so so beautiful, Positive and funloving

Thanks Nami and Pali for taking the effort to create the beautiful ATs🤗

Thanks to all my Old and new friends here..I Love you all🤗

guys lets party

FIESTAS GIF | Gfycat

yosemite sam GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Edited by Agrata23 - 3 years ago
asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many  Many Many congratulations  Mishbirians  for 100 th  AT. It's each  and every  member  right  from Namita  who  has  given  this  place  to each one who  contributed for successful  running  of this  home  so brilliantly.  I as a stalker  used to  enjoy  this  place  right  from  beginning used to laugh  enjoy  frustrated  angry  in short  used  to accompany  you in  your  beautiful  journey. I am  emotionally connected  to all . I used  to enjoy  all updates  all bts  clips picks  every thing  posted here.  Being  in different  part of the  world  how  each  one  used to be a support  system  to the ones  who  never  have  met  personally.  I remember  one of the members  sorry  not remember  the name  but  she used  to stay  in Canada  if I remember  correctly  had  twisted  her ankle  how  these  girls  used  to ask her to take  care shows  the  attachment each  of you  have. Another  member  of this  family  was transferred  from home town  to another girls used to be with her when may be she was alone  away  from  her family . If few days  she won't  come  here  all used  get worried.  Like  this I remember  so many  other  things. When I recently  came  in open  all were  so warm  and cheerful  to welcome  me that was overwhelmed.  It's not  me but many new  members  used to join and  the girls  always  welcome them  with open  arms. I take  this  opportunity  to thank  each  of you  whom I became  close  and to those  I still  not met. My this  post  is entirely  for you guys  the joy the happiness  you people  have  given  me is beyond  words  can express.  My very  being here  was initially  for unique  Jodi  Rhea  and Shah  as Mishti  n Abir  I will  post  for my Lil  thoughts on them  in a while . Love  you  all girls. Thanks  Namita  Pali  Uru Moni Ammu Priya  Geethu  Chandu Meera Jayu  Ruhi Syandi Vaishnu  Nandu and to those  whom  I have  missed  interacting And sorry If I missed  anyones name Love  you  all. 

Edited by asp99 - 3 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Guys its a beautiful VM..I think most of the scenes are offscreen..must watch❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1EjP4Bvdc/?igshid=1supcgtwxkhb0

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🥳MISHBIR 100th AT🥳

CONGRATULATIONS to every single mishbir fan here, from the og gang of AT#1 to the newcomers and not to forget the silent followers too (come on, don't remain hidden and join in the celebrations😃)

Pali and Nami our two amazing, fantastic, talented, dedicated and loveable captains of the AT; we are soo blessed and grateful for everything you do to provide us this home for all of us to bond over Mishbir🤗

This Century AT is soo soo beautiful! Loved the first welcome page, with all the beautiful mishbir memories, the heart-touching messages, and the food, feast and decorations wah! kya daawat banayi hai👏

It's so wonderful and heart-warming to read everyone's messages, this show, the mishbir jodi and the IF platform have brought together such a widespread group of people from all walks of life across the globe, it's so inspiring and endearing to have met and gotten to know you all.😊🤗

I never knew how following my first ever hindi ITV show would bring such a positive change to my life❤️

Always grateful for the warm welcome and kindness you all shower. Not a day goes by where this home doesn't bring a smile on my face, from Guruji's nautanki highlights, Pali's spotlights and gif reviews, Anu's adorable moody reviews, Diya's diligent LU and discussion posts, Zara's episodic analysis threads, Vaishu's fantastic fanfic stories, Ruhi and Vidhaan's awesome shayaris, Meera's, Chandu and Shona's mishbir updates, Daya's edits and insightful posts and ofcourse everyone's love and affection for mishbir - 

I love you all❤️❤️❤️ (sorry if I missed anyone in particular, you're all equally important 🤗)

We've laughed together, cried together, got mad together, fallen in love together and I wouldn't change anything about anyone at all. Can't wait to make more memories with you all😃

Happy partying

Balloon GIF - Balloon GIFs 100 GIF - Keepitonehundred Keepit100 100percent GIFs Milk And Mocha Dance GIF - MilkAndMocha Dance Dancing GIFs

#staysafe #stayhealthy #behappy

yours truly,

nandu sabse bandu😉

nandu panda🐼

xxx

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 3 years ago