Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

congratulation guys...yippie...100th AT.. so i tried my hands in writing shayri..

here is my first shayri...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1MRiRhDPy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Really nice Ruhi! Post the others.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MishBir's journey from being strangers to best friends to being in a relationship after facing so many obstacles only to break up later n then after a lot of problems finally getting married to the love of their lives is truly magical.. MishBir's journey has been so beautiful ❤️

MishBir r now a craze n the whole nation loves them, it's only possible due to Rhesha's hardwork n dedication.. May they get all the love, awards n appreciations⭐️❤️

Thu Thu Thu 🌚

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Yayyyyy, 100 th AT it is🥳🥳

Am on time to celebrate this! 

This place is and will always be special for me! Just from reading some posts on forum to joining this AT was a changer for me! 🤗Love all the people here, starting from Nami, Pali, Uru, cool, Preeti, Diya, Vaishu, Meen, Varsha, Mridhu and all the lovely people had made this even more special 😍😍

I still have so many fresh memories with the discussions we had here, with so many predictions on the tracks and everyone s pov on every episode!❤️

The memories of those late night “ IT” chats❤️, and the memories of welcoming the famous baba and conversations about his young looks🤣 the memories of enjoying the Kofee wala discussion and the memories of Mishbir Confession! 

This AT has given me so much happiness and I should say it made me like Mish and Abir more! After joining this AT and with all the discussion i did start loving them even more❤️💃🏻🤩

Viji 🤗 aah the fun times!!!

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

res...

wowww..the much awaited 100th AT is here 🥳🥳

Congratulations all you lovely people ❤️🤗

Nami & Pali the AT looks awesome 😳 ..great efforts yaaron 👍🏼👏❤️

and Chandu, Riya ,Daya aapke edits are super se bhi upper...mann kartha hai bas unne dhekthi hi rehe jaaon

ya i need full platter 😎 and i guess many will too😆 get ready for the shower of replies 😉

will b back with my post sooner ⭐️

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruhi19

congratulation guys...yippie...100th AT.. so i tried my hands in writing shayri..

here is my first shayri...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1MRiRhDPy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

wow ruhi👏

Aachi hai❤️

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations  Mishbirians 🎊 

100 AT is not a joke and it's time to appreciate and celebrate everyone who made this possible... 

Soon we must celebrate our 200th AT 🥳

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Really nice Ruhi! Post the others.

by tmrw night i will post...intazar karo thoda... 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

can i just take a second to appreciate what a mature and secure artist, Shaheer is. 

Not every leading man on Indian TV can praise his supporting cast and let them shine. There are like 2 ITV actors who genuinely appreciate their ensemble cast and Shaheer is one of them. 

It might not be a big thing for some and might even be a tad bit annoying for his fans BUT I feel it takes a really secure actor to do that. To say hey look at my co-actor, didn't they do well. And KNOW that doing this doesn't take away from his work and doesn't take away from how special he is. It just shows that he has a big heart. What a guy!!!!!!!

As for this AT...glad to be part of this AT. Thanks all for welcoming me and be ready to read my 97673838 posts gushing over Abir and Shaheer. Let me warn you all now. Phir mat kehna that I didnt say anything and here I am acting like a true fangirl. 

I love this AT though...and i love how everyone supports MishBir so much  

Edited by Stardust91 - 3 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

thanks everyone one and all who prepared this 100th AT... its superb and im loving it...

as meera said, i need full course meals and i will take my time to complete it....

this AT is special and i learnt so much from everyone, here we agree to disagree but we always understand each other views...

so..yes lets rock the party... but right now i have to leave...

will reply and enjoy tmrw... till then u guys make it a rocking and shocking one...

lots of love, hugs and kisses...❤️🤗

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago