One of the episode's update

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone. I saw a P&P episode tdy morning in Singapore and saw tht no one posted any update. So i decided to post what i saw tdy. But the problem is tht i'm not sure if this is the first episode or not cuz this si the first time i caught it on TV. If i'm not wrong it should be the first.

Show is abt Mr. & Mrs. Pandey and thier life aft Tushar, thier son, has taken over Chamatkar and these two old ppl hv retired. PKji is still there and they hv a grandson, Bunty, who calls them Nana n Nani. Since when did the Pnadey's have a duaghter?๐Ÿ˜•

Now this show is abt Mr. Pandey, Tushar's dad(i forgot his name), who has retired and is now staying at home and he has a bhoot sawaar of becoming an actor and keeps rehearsing hindi film dialogues!๐Ÿ˜†Neeluji(Mrs. Pandey) doesn't know what to do with her husband!

This episode is on the remake of Sholay, tht is RGV's new Sholay and Mr. Pandey has heard tht RGV is taking in new faces for his movie and he wishes to try out for the roles.

In between these comedy, there are countdowns of songs and whihc is on No.10 and whihc is on No.1. But the problem is i didn't know i would be updating for the 1st episode so i didn't keep track of the songs.Sorry!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Episode starts with Neeluji in the kitchen preparing breakfast when frm inside Mr. Pandey's voice can be heard rehearsing dialogues. He comes out and rehearses in the kitchen and is playing with his wife. Mr. pandey keeps involving his wife's name in his dialogues n Neeluji gets slightly annoyed by tht!๐Ÿ˜†Neeluji comments tht at his age right now he would hv retired twice already and he's thinking of joining the film industry as an actor!๐Ÿ˜†

At breakfast table, Mr. Pandey announces to his grandson, bunty and his wife tht he wishes to try out for the role of Jai or Veeru on the new Sholay. Neeluji replies by saying tht she thought he wanted to try out for Gabbar Singh's role!๐Ÿ˜†Then later on Neeluji says tht u shuld go for the role of Veeru. Mr. Pandey is happy and Neeluji says tht she only said tht cuz Veeru has less lines in the movie!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Mr. Pandey climbs up and stands on the shair doing his acting stupidity again and this time he syas if i'm Veeru i will jump into the tank or i'm orry i culdn ctahc wht he was saying. Bunty then says i'll bring u the Gas Tank!๐Ÿ˜† Mr. Pandey shows off and jumps and ends up falling down on the floor! Neeluji is like the leg broke. Mr. Pandey says no, my leg is fine. Neeluji says i was talking abt the leg of the chair tht broke!๐Ÿ˜†

Nw either Jai or Veeru rode the cycle in the movie, i cant remember and n i think it was Jai n Mr. Pandey decided he'd play Jai's role. Neeluji is like for tht u need to ride the cycle n u don't know. Then we see Mr. Pandey on a cycle with PKji behind. Apparently he's holding onto the cycle and Mr. Pandey is riding it backwards instead!๐Ÿ˜†Neeluji asks PKji to let go and he does and Mr. Pandey falls down together with the cycle! We see the the cycle broke! And the tyre is arn his neck and the handle is in his hands!๐Ÿ˜†

The next scene is tht Mr. Pnadey has decided to go with Gabbar Singh's role and we see him dressed in drty green overalls with a belt in his hands and his hair jus like GS's!๐Ÿ˜†He addresses Bunty as Bunty Samba!๐Ÿ˜†Some funny instances then take place and then its time for them to leave for the auditions.

When they come bakc,PKji has a flower garland arn his neck n Mr. Pandey walks in with a sullen face. Neeluji asks if thy got the role?Bunty asks where is the sweets to sweeten the mouth?PKji says i wanted to get the Mithaai's but looking at Mr. pandey's face he did not. Neeluji then asks what happened?PKji narrates tht when thy went there, Mr. Pandey could not remember any of his dialogues!๐Ÿ˜†Neeluji asks what abt other roles? PKji says tht too also he didn't remember any! PKji then says since i heard Mr. pandey practice a lot of times, i remembered all the dialogues and said it and i got the part of the English Jailor!๐Ÿ˜†

Neeluji asks but there must've been other roles right left? Mr. Pandey says only one is left. Tht is of Basanti's Dhanno!๐Ÿ˜†And says tht even if i want to do tht role also i cant!!๐Ÿ˜†

End!

Pls overlook all my mistakes and i'm sorry i couldn remember the songs in order!

But i only remember one song, tht is the Tere Bin song frm Guru which was song No.1.

The other songs which i cna re-call, not in any particular order are:

Samjho Ho Hi Gaya - L.R. Munna Bhai

Maula Mere Maula - Anwar(Very nice song!)

KANK - Title Track

A song fmr movie Woh Lamhe

I'm sorry...tht is all i cna remember!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav-ASR thumbnail
oh lina,u rock!

u r the very first updater,i appreciate what u did!
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much lina...your the best
gujjuangel10 thumbnail
where is the video update/ iwas waiting for it so badly. i heard it it funny.
gujjuangel10 thumbnail
thx for the update
๐Ÿ‘
indira3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey at what time does it come in singapore and on what days
thx
~LiNa~ thumbnail
it comes every friday morning at 9.30am.(In singapore)