Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

And says who that salman was not fond of shehnaaz ???? Even a person with no IQ at all would be able see that salman was fond of shehnaaz !!! His fondness for shehnaaz played a role in her popularity too. He loved her and he amply displayed his affection for her . 

And there is no polarisation here . The discussion was about salman's mother and his brother not liking sid (wrong sohailkhan)  . 

And we all love sidnaaz both. 

lets all also honestly accept  that some of us here are sid fans who fell in love with sana and others are sana fans who fell in love with sid !! The feeling is mutual on both sides !!

Bottom Line is ALL OF US love them both and now we should all have that understanding and there shouldnt be any doubts !!! 

But at times individually sid and sana would be discussed !!! 

Bottomline should be that We are SIDNAAZ fans and so now we have travelled with each other to a point where no polarisation should happen . 

I am not even arguing, but merely conducting a conversation and my response was to your statement that:

Sid was liked more (your words, not mine)

I did not even mention that you said Salman wasn’t fond of Shehnaaz. Again, you were the one who inserted the caveat in your post that you are “trying to analyse as neutrally as I could bring a Sid fan” 😆 That sort of sounds a struggle of sorts in the attempt to stay neutral if you get what I mean. I am not questioning your affiliation- who am I to?! Relax. I am seriously not pointing a finger! 

And arre baba, what is there to honestly not accept? I am downright crazy about both at this point and people evolve and as I was joking to somebody the other day, I would categorize myself into an entirely new category now as a Solo Sidnaaz Fan of both Sidharth and Sana 😆

And ofcourse both can be individually discussed here and I am all for it. I don’t believe we should stick to just discussing “SidNaaz” as a single entity alone as if they have no identity or individuality of their own. In fact I would be the last person to say that 😆 As a Solo Sidnaaz fan, I am open to all sorts of discussions 😆

That said, my response on polarization was not particularly regarding our thread but our larger silent reading community and I hope that is clear. As you said, it is obvious our regulars here and a good part of the Sidnaaz community beyond are beyond polarization. 

Chal, no more from me on this. Relax, but I also do not believe Salman loves Sidharth more 😛 😆 

And I have limited information at my end about his family and you could be right about that- I have absolutely no idea whatsoever on it and haven’t ever given it a thought either. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Solo sidnaaz fan🥳🙋‍♂️😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Solo sidnaaz fan🥳🙋‍♂️😆

🤣 🥳

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes salman saw  a younger version of himself in sid !!! No doubt about that . ANd he cld also empathise with the emotional trauma sid went through . As salman also has similar traits .

Salman didnot say a word to sid about that torn shirt arhaan sat with !!!!! 

He knew sid was targeted and they had ganged up on him . And to me it was evident he didnot like it .

ANd when sid said he never fakes emotions salman was so happy and praised him wholeheartedly . 

In fact in that banter about "late ke chillao " When sid was in his shorts on WKV , their camaraderie was so heartwarming . I have never seen salman being so comfortable with any male contestant earlier !!!

Well I totally agree to this point that sk saw himself in sid ...infact the anger issues and all are very similar between both of them ...and sk has even said it once I guess I have also gone through this phase ....this is the reason I always felt that even if sk would say anything to sid it was for his own good ....