~Abir/MishBir OS: To My Beloved...~ 18-05-2020

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fantabulous darling... they could have showed Abir writing something like this in Mishti’s diary... it would have been wonderful ❤️

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

As usual Ashi! Short, crisp but to the point writing!

Loved loved loved it! We all saw the broken Abir! How terrible he missed her. How horrible he felt at what he did to her. He needed an outlet. He would have had one with Parul since she knew. But he chose to shut her off in the process of not making her feel guilty. But everyone else shut themselves and their eyes too! Boy he was alone for so long. He only needed his life and his soul back’ his Mishti!

This break up took a lot from both of them! From Abir the most’

still breaks my heart!!

amazingly written! Keep writing more!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

ashi...its superb... i just loved it...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This was perfectly  beautiful Aashi👏🤗

short yet simply bang on.

We never got to see this depth to Abir's pain post-break up. We saw snippets of his emotions, especially when he confronted Nannu to break the nishmish rishta but still...

this letter was very much needed👍🏼

keep writing dear🤗

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Fantabulous darling... they could have showed Abir writing something like this in Mishti’s diary... it would have been wonderful ❤️

Thank you, Moni...🤗

Yeah, I would have loved to see something like this. We would have got a better insight to his perspective. 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Thank you, Moni...🤗

Yeah, I would have loved to see something like this. We would have got a better insight to his perspective. 

Because of this loop hole fans couldn't connect to Abir, post leap and most of them kind of started to dislike him as well. Yeah, he did save Mishti's paintings and along with that they could have added him writing his perspective on the sudden change of events in their life.

Edited by Npdeepa - 3 years ago
iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

As usual Ashi! Short, crisp but to the point writing!

Loved loved loved it! We all saw the broken Abir! How terrible he missed her. How horrible he felt at what he did to her. He needed an outlet. He would have had one with Parul since she knew. But he chose to shut her off in the process of not making her feel guilty. But everyone else shut themselves and their eyes too! Boy he was alone for so long. He only needed his life and his soul back’ his Mishti!

This break up took a lot from both of them! From Abir the most’

still breaks my heart!!

amazingly written! Keep writing more!

Thank you so much, Shona! 🤗

Yes, the break-up did take a toll on both of them. Where Mishti had at least some people to support her and understand her, Abir had none. He was literally alone in the crowd of people that surrounded him. No one cares enough to look past his words or actions. It's sad that he had no one to turn to while he had always been the pillar of support to everyone around him. He deserves to be treated better. He deserves his Mishti. 

Thanks for being so supportive always dear. ❤️

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Because of this loop hole fans couldn't connect to Abir, post leap and most of them kind of started to dislike him as well. Yeah, he did save Mishti's paintings and along with that they could have added him writing his perspective on the sudden change of events in their life.

That's true. I can see that in majority of the fictions too. Mostly everyone focuses on Mishti's pain and forgets about Abir's heartbreak. Even I write about Mishti's point of view in 'The Aftermath'. But I understood Abir too. 

There is always another side to the story. While Mishti's life was not easy, Abir's hadn't been a cakewalk either. When we look at the breakup from Mishti's P.O.V., Abir might seem to be the culprit. But when you look at what Abir went through, you can't help but feel bad for him too. He literally lived through hell in the matter of few days with both his parents breaking his trust, knowing that his baby brother is not his own and to finally having his love snatched away from him. 

I feel equally bad for both Abir and Mishti. 💔

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ashi...its superb... i just loved it...

Thank you, Ruhi! 🤗