Is Raja really a slave ?

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So according to Moti Mota Raja is a naukar og rhe house . Seriously ? A guy who has taken responsibility of your unworthy children . And you called him a slave ? The guy who spent his previous years taking of you and your family . You called him this ! How can someone became so selfish ? 

Mehul who spends 50k bucks like randomly but raja couldn't be given 1500 rs why ? 

A guy who had much better skills and abilities to run this shop . The shop is running because of raja and will be . Gumaan ego will break soon . Firstly he knows that his sons doesn't have the abilities to run the shop. Second these sons won't give them a penny ! 

Kisi ki daulat lene se ameer toh ban jaoge but jee nahi paoge ! Kyuki jo jiss layak hota hai woh wohi pata hai . I m waiting when they will face loss in their business !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes it might take a while but they will face it .

kooki07 thumbnail

but have they mentioned the nauker word or its going to come yet 

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I seriously don't know how to react to this. 

Raja is called a servant and a slave...the both are true in case of Raja. They all treat him like one and he also allows it to happen...even though he allows it because he loves them, its kinda not right and he must stand up and voice against it. Also he is a slave in their hand, maybe I could use a milder word and call him a puppet. 

Of course he is blinded by love but that doesn't mean he doesn't stand up. And I totally agree that he must not be called a servant or a slave, for every body is living on his money. But when the person himself is ready to accept it, no one can help him out in such a situation. 

Also I am waiting for the day when RanJa's business- which I am hoping they are going to start over powers Gunwant's business. I am also waiting for the day when Gunwant's business collapses and he is on the road begging Raja for help...only because of Mehul. It will be biased if I say Hitank doesn't work...according to me Hitank works, he puts all his effort in keeping the business stable and Raja is like Hitank here. 

Mehul won't give a single penny to them...maybe even he wants to Jharna will not allow...she will manipulate him. Hitank may want to help them out...though if he realizes about Kirtida and Gunwant poisoning him against his wife, he might not. 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

I seriously don't know how to react to this. 

Raja is called a servant and a slave...the both are true in case of Raja. They all treat him like one and he also allows it to happen...even though he allows it because he loves them, its kinda not right and he must stand up and voice against it. Also he is a slave in their hand, maybe I could use a milder word and call him a puppet. 

Of course he is blinded by love but that doesn't mean he doesn't stand up. And I totally agree that he must not be called a servant or a slave, for every body is living on his money. But when the person himself is ready to accept it, no one can help him out in such a situation. 

Also I am waiting for the day when RanJa's business- which I am hoping they are going to start over powers Gunwant's business. I am also waiting for the day when Gunwant's business collapses and he is on the road begging Raja for help...only because of Mehul. It will be biased if I say Hitank doesn't work...according to me Hitank works, he puts all his effort in keeping the business stable and Raja is like Hitank here. 

Mehul won't give a single penny to them...maybe even he wants to Jharna will not allow...she will manipulate him. Hitank may want to help them out...though if he realizes about Kirtida and Gunwant poisoning him against his wife, he might not. 

I hope so that hitank help raja .

Originally posted by: kooki07

Asim is the best contestant ever 

faishar02 thumbnail

yes it might take a while but they will face it .

Yes! I hope that too comes fast just like how Rani exposes them so fast

kooki07 thumbnail

sorry i think you are on the wrong forum its not the big boss, don't worry i makes a lot of blunders

faishar02 thumbnail

They have many a times from the very beginning, whenever Mota-Moti are alone they call him like that only. Even during the shadi track they mentioned multiple times.

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

I hope so that hitank help raja .

Yep! And Raja must also help Hitank in getting what he truly deserves.