Prerish os series: STOLEN KISSES part 5 updated 9/6

Missanynomous thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

STOLEN KISSES

I really wanted to give this style of writing a try so here it is, this would be a series of one shots with five shots where Rishab wanted to kiss Prerna and the one time he actually did. I’ll be updating every Sunday.

INDEX

1)    A very interesting day       Page 1

2)    Family                                  Page 3

3)    Mr and Mrs Bajaj               Page 6         

4)     The Miracle                        Page 10

5)    The fit of rage                     Page 11

A VERY INTRESTING DAY

Wouldn’t you like to know why your darling Prerna betrayed you Anurag, because she knew you were an incompetent fool, who wouldn’t be able to save himself so she went running to Bajaj to save you, but good choice Prerna you certainly hit jackpot” Ronit screeched in madness while he was being dragged by the cops and Prerna felt her heart stop, she had gone through so much pain, in order to keep the truth hidden and now it was so callously thrown away.

She had felt like throwing up and was almost grateful that Mr Bajaj held her hand firm against his own, anchoring her or she would have fallen. Perhaps if she was a little less pained she would have laughed of what Ekta Kapoor serial her life had become she was on her honeymoon with a man she barely knew, had gotten kidnapped by Ronit and now Anurag bloody knew. How had she screwed her life this terribly.

“I knew it,you couldn’t betray me just come to me, let’s go back home prerna, you don’t need to be married to him, this sham changes nothing you’re mine you have always been mine”

O no, you didn’t bloody say that Anurag, prerna thought but before she could blast him her husband beat her to it.

“Don’t you see she is hurt, back off from my wife Mr Basu”

The way he had said the word wife made her blood boil, it was like he was trying to mark his territory, staking a claim and she wasn’t going to be treated like a trophy, Anurag had again muttered something unintelligent and Mr Bajaj had replied with utmost calm, this did it and she let out a mirthless, loud laugh that sounded like a chocked sob. This was apparently enough to get their attention.

“O god I am so sorry please continue you two, don’t let me interrupt you, why are you even fighting about me you both should have gotten married, how similar ideology you guys have one thinks it’s perfectly normal to literally blackmail somebody into marriage another thinks it’s perfectly fine to treat me like a price to be won.I mean does any of you even value the institution of marriage” she finished her monologue, not caring if she was spewing nonsense, she needed to get this out of her system before the self pity drowned her.

This outburst made her feel better, much better but their presence was so suffocating that every breath she took exhausted her a little more   so she shoved past mister Bajaj out of the horrid place, and perhaps the almighty haNdsome kindness left for her she found a park not two minutes away and sat down trying to make sense of everything.

Her respite was short lived though “Mrs Bajaj” the utterly calm voice broke her peace, she looked at the source of voice, the reason behind half of her misery, not a hair out of place as handsome as Satan himself was he really so cold that the man felt no emotion, anger, impatience, happiness, worry nothing got through him.She signed and turned her face.

If he wasn’t this annoyed, he probably would have been amused by her courage to defy him,the woman really had no care about self preservation did she, his heart had been caught in his throat since he had lost sight of her, but it looked like this sad attempt of kidnapping had been good for her, like it had finally broken her haze and she was back to being what she was at her core fire, steel and a lot of recklessness.

“Come on Mrs Bajaj lets go back, you’re bleeding” when she didn’t reply, “You are wasting time”

Well good for me I have absolutely nothing to lose, I can spend all my time arguing with you but you are a very busy man so here is a deal I quietly come with you and you answer two questions I ask, honestly” she said her voice turning to steel.

What the hell no one, he thought absolutely no bloody one talked to him like that but then his wife always did the unexpected, so here he was stuck dealing with a 24 year old child.

I am onlya greeing to this because she is pregnant, is what he told himself. “Ok come with me and I answer two questions you ask after you get cleaned up and have dinner” he said, because he would be dammed if he didn’t negotiate a little to get the best deal.

“Fine” she swiftly got up from the ground and began moving towards their car but he was sure he had heard her saying something like “moron”.

He seriously should have considered marrying her a little more, for the sake of goodness this woman had gotten under his skin, argued with him, irritated him to a point of insanity in less than a week and still managed to make him go mad with worry for her . Why?  It was a question he would save for much later in the night

By the time they had reached their suite, he had been about to call the doctor only to be stopped by her “It’s just a cut” she argued.

“But you’re pregnant, we need to be sure you’re fine” her face had lost color at this and what she uttered next had almost numbed his senses for a moment.

“I… well I am not pregnant I was just trying to change your mind about marrying me, it seemed like the best idea that time.” she quietly said.

He had turned towards her shocked for a minute and then broke out laughing.

“You really,really are something aren’t you Mrs Bajaj” he asked amused.

“Would you answer my questions now” impatience ringing in her voice.

“First aid,dinner then your questions”

“Fine” she was too tired to argue

She hadn’t said a word when he had cleaned the wound on her neck, the sight of her blood had angered him, Ronit would pay for this but he needed to keep his anger in check,she didn’t need to know what happened to him.

She barely ate anything before crossing her arms, and looking at him.

“Shoot” he said pouring himself a glass of scotch, something told him he needed it.

“Do you have some sort of organization working for you, that hack into people’s life, like do you have some file with my life history because you knowing everything from my favorite color to ice-cream is very creepy” she finished blabbering towards the end.

This wasn’t what he expected, but answered anyway “Yes”

“Elaborate please”

“I’d rather not” he was sure if eyes could kill, he would be 12 feet under the ground.

“Second one”he just wanted this to be over.

“Why would you marry me, I’ve tried to think of every reason, but there is none, you get nothing out of this, and it’s a little hard to believe you would waste so much time on me, just to piss the Basus off, so why, what do you get. Don’t lie please”

He wouldn’t he had promised her honesty, he would abide by it and perhaps it would be best if she knew about Sneha before she met her, because so far she had reacted to everything differently than he  had thought, so measuring her reaction would be best.

“You remember the girl you saved in mall, the one you met in the mandir?”

“Sneha, what does she have to do with..” she asked confused before realization dawned on her“sneha Bajaj, is she your daughter” she asked uncertain.

You’re quicker than I gave you credit for.

“Yes”

“Still doesn’t explain you marrying me”

“Sneha suffers from selective mutism, she has the best of everything  doctors, treatments, toys, therapists but she showed no improvement for years the day you met her she tried to speak for thefirst time  in 4 years, her doctors told that there was more progress than past three years, she asked about you for days, still does”

“I am not saying what I did to you was right, I manipulated you, I knew you would do anything for your family and I used it against you, this was what made you a perfect mother for her, your capacity to love, I also know you would hate me but wouldn’t hurt my daughter, not even to hurt me, You did something for the ones you love I did it for my daughter, I might be a terrible person I am not a bad father.”

She looked like she wanted to jump of the roof of this building, it was a lot to take in “Mr Bajaj I hope you know what you are doing, because I really don’t and I am too exhausted to figure anything out” she said, her voice barely above a whisper.“Tell me more about her your… my daughter” she asked a little hesitantly.

And so he did, he told her about her favorite chocolates and cartoons, about her shyness and her nightmares and she listened patiently trying to take everything in,enamored by the way the man talked about his daughter like she was the only thing that mattered she hadn’t noticed when her eyes gave up and her head fell on his shoulder.

He stopped mid tale due to the heavy weight on his shoulder only to find her fast asleep,looked like the day’s events had finally caught up to her, and for the first time he had been closely able to observe how beautiful she actually was, sleep made her look so peaceful that he was tempted to kiss those plumb luscious lips of her but Rishab Bajaj wouldn’t be the man he was if he gave in to temptations so he simply picked her up, laid her on the bed and smothered her withb lankets.

“We aren’t that different prerna, at the end of the day, we were both idiots trying to do right for the people we call our own”

Hope you enjoyed it. Please leave your likes and comments.

Edited by Guntaaskaur - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is amazing. I can’t wait for the next chapter 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Why. Why couldn’t it be like this in the show?! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

We aren’t that different prerna, at the end of the day, we were both idiots trying to do right for the people we call our own 

That's prerish for you. Very nice 👌 I loved it thoroughly 😍

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

This is amazing. I can’t wait for the next chapter 

Thank you 

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Why. Why couldn’t it be like this in the show?! 

Because  we arent that lucky😔☹️ but I hope my writing does justice to a couple with such potential.

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

We aren’t that different prerna, at the end of the day, we were both idiots trying to do right for the people we call our own 

That's prerish for you. Very nice 👌 I loved it thoroughly 😍

Thank you ❤❤❤

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey this was beautiful :) loved it :)

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guntaaskaur

Because  we arent that lucky😔☹️ but I hope my writing does justice to a couple with such potential.

You will, I have faith in you ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Terrific Story .. love it ❤️