Panga vs Mary Kom? better movie and better lead performance? - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

Panga vs Mary Kom? better movie and better lead performance?

Poll Choice Stats
Panga better movie and Kangu better performer
38%
Mary Kom better movie and Priyanka better performer
51%
Panga better movie but Priyanka better performance
2%
Mary Kom better but Kangu better performer
8%
Total Votes : 47
Posted: 9 months ago

Both are fine actresses but Mary Kom would captivate me more.

Dil yeh ziddi hain, ziddi hain ziddi hain ziddi hain! for me...

Pc , marykom movie

Undoubtedly Mary kom

Panga was sucha disappointing film, kangana didn't even play kabbadi properly in that film, she was just running from one side to another. Also she just plays the finale match n even there the performance was not that good bcoz everything was rushed, cudnt even get the feel that she's playing a finale match n the match the won by India. Everything was feeka 

Panga is an extremely liked film.A sports biopic,with a heart warming story and a popular punjabi artist ..opened shockingly low.It got good reviews and support..yet the opening made no sense.

Kangana is a great artiste..but she will struggle to get work from known people.Now there is no good reason to put money on her films.

She really is not a right winger.she is pretending.I think BJP leaders know that..Plus she lost goodwill with people who thought she was like them.Mainstream media just dropped her..the same media who were serenading her till about a year back..when she suddenly  did a volte face.

Yeah,I think it is over for her..

I thought Panga would be a fab movie going in the trailer, the premise of the movie was simple earnest and very familiar... something very endearing however it failed to deliver and not capture my attention... it fell apart on places and I couldn’t connect and stay with the character... Kangy was good but not her best in this movie...

MaryCom was a typical movie we knew the struggles, we knew what the story would be but still the whole movie was captivating even the small details and Priyanka gave a fab performance... it connected well...

I was disappointed with Mary Kom the movie...especially recommended to me, around Olympics times (although I admire Mary Kom, the person-- PC was a misfit for this movie, the direction seemed off, like a documentary of sorts). 

Haven't watched Panga as of yet, where is it available?

Panga definitely.. loved it and Kangana was superb in it. She’s truly gifted and make such earthy characters her own. It’s amazing in the span of 12 months she delivered wide range of 3 contrasting leading performances.smiley32 Kangana should such inspiring films every other year so. If she was around in 70s, she would hit Hrishikesh, Basu and Gulzar films well. 

Mary Kom was saved by PC! Else that OK did nothing for it. That movie needed SLB.