Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

who said? Kolkata is in red zone and already buses & cabs are plying and Delhi Howrah trains are working. 🤷‍♀️ 

The thing is Kolkata isn't red zone all over unlike Mumbai, only certain wards are. I stay in a ward/pincode that covers a very large area. We don't fall under the red zone, yet due to a part of the pincode is affected and is being in red zone, we too are. 🤷‍♀️  Some delivery options are working some are not. 🤷‍♀️ Some apps show us in red zone some don't 🤷‍♀️

Some random stuff is happening in Kolkata. 😆 Which no one has any idea about. Bangalore, Chennai and all haven't started public transport. Even Hyderabad etc. 

Overall, it's a mess everywhere. Any which way, we'll see what happens next month if they start shooting. Considering most of it happens in Mumbai and Mumbai lockdown is extended. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antara123

Some random stuff is happening in Kolkata. 😆 Which no one has any idea about. Bangalore, Chennai and all haven't started public transport. Even Hyderabad etc. 

Overall, it's a mess everywhere. Any which way, we'll see what happens next month if they start shooting. Considering most of it happens in Mumbai and Mumbai lockdown is extended. 

that day I was watching Irfan Khan's last rites and I could see Best buses plying in the background with people getting off the bus and boarding it and few cabs too plying. 🤷‍♀️ While Bus service in kolkata just started with the central government giving a nod to trains and not more than 10/15 people and won't stop at all distances and only state bus would apply 🤷‍♀️ & In this state I could see paparazzis doing celeb spotting in Mumbai and the traffic looked like any normal day 🤷‍♀️ (< talking about the pap of Rakulpreet as she went to a store to get something) & from various cast and crew of various shows including the new additions to this show, I can see them wearing masks / gloves and roaming around in the city in their cars (ref to stories of Kaushik guy and some other technicians)

Hyderabad, from Pavan I got to know how bad it is, no social distance is being followed and what's the need of public transport when every house has at least a motorbike 🤷‍♀️ 

Khair, I second you it's a mess everywhere 😓 praying that all stay safe and all is fine. 😓

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

that day I was watching Irfan Khan's last rites and I could see Best buses plying in the background with people getting off the bus and boarding it and few cabs too plying. 🤷‍♀️ While Bus service in kolkata just started with the central government giving a nod to trains and not more than 10/15 people and won't stop at all distances and only state bus would apply 🤷‍♀️ & In this state I could see paparazzis doing celeb spotting in Mumbai and the traffic looked like any normal day 🤷‍♀️ (< talking about the pap of Rakulpreet as she went to a store to get something) & from various cast and crew of various shows including the new additions to this show, I can see them wearing masks / gloves and roaming around in the city in their cars (ref to stories of Kaushik guy and some other technicians)

Hyderabad, from Pavan I got to know how bad it is, no social distance is being followed and what's the need of public transport when every house has at least a motorbike 🤷‍♀️ 

Khair, I second you it's a mess everywhere 😓 praying that all stay safe and all is fine. 😓

Oh, you have spent a lot of energy deducing your observations. Kudos to you. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Oh, you have spent a lot of energy deducing your observations. Kudos to you. 

is there anything else to do apart from doing so these days? All sums down to What's the point of having a discussion forum if you don't state what your opinion is and what you observed and deduced from that?🤷‍♀️  

Antara123 thumbnail

is there anything else to do apart from doing so these days? All sums down to What's the point of having a discussion forum if you don't state what your opinion is and what you observed and deduced from that?🤷‍♀️  

I think any Forum - online or offline where people interact, is an excellent place to learn about people, on a slightly deeper level. The main aim is like you said, for sharing one's ideas with others, and upgrading your set of ideas and form calculated opinions. In addition, I use these effectively to learn how people interact when they talk about their opinions, and how differently each person reacts and what I can conclude about their personality. That's also another point to be a part of such forums. Apologies you had to read such a huge paragraph. ^ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I think any Forum - online or offline where people interact, is an excellent place to learn about people, on a slightly deeper level. The main aim is like you said, for sharing one's ideas with others, and upgrading your set of ideas and form calculated opinions. In addition, I use these effectively to learn how people interact when they talk about their opinions, and how differently each person reacts and what I can conclude about their personality. That's also another point to be a part of such forums. Apologies you had to read such a huge paragraph. ^ 

you don't need to apologise for that. If I wasn't fond of reading essays of people explaining their povs and whatever they deduced from their observations & their observations, I would have been at twitter than here. 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ok want to share a info.. somedays ago have read an Article regarding this resuming shoot... Bhavi ji producer said , they would plan to make lockdown needed crews for 1/2 months on set by providing all facilities.  all crews will be tested before being locked .. and if they do it i definitely think it would work.. atleast Ekta could do it .. kzk sets has huge space, they dont need to hire hotel for them as well as... cast i dont think casts/actor  will be agreed , i guess unko jarurat bhi nei .. they already have huge facilities to protect themselves... 

if they would do this .. definitely it will be worked for sure.. also kam bhi jaldi honge without any disturbance.. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ok want to share a info.. somedays ago have read an Article regarding this resuming shoot... Bhavi ji producer said , they would plan to make lockdown needed crews for 1/2 months on set by providing all facilities.  all crews will be tested before being locked .. and if they do it i definitely think it would work.. atleast Ekta could do it .. kzk sets has huge space, they dont need to hire hotel for them as well as... cast i dont think casts/actor  will be agreed , i guess unko jarurat bhi nei .. they already have huge facilities to protect themselves... 

if they would do this .. definitely it will be worked for sure.. also kam bhi jaldi honge without any disturbance.. 

this is a nice way though to get the crew tested and then make provisions for them to stay in the sets itself with all necessary provisions & precautions followed & maintained as well as monitored. That is generally followed by BW during long shoots as well as outdoor shoots & period movie shoots. But that would require a lot of money & provisions and I don't know if any daily show producer and maker would be ready to do that.