Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Raita of following the bullies fm sid ka twitter id ..ab wohi phas gaya na ..ab zindagi bhar payback karo fr making him win bb 

unfollow krne se bhi raha, and baki ko bhi follow kr diya Madhu ne, though they have stopped posting shit against sana, but his acc is literally following every FC out there.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Raita of following the bullies fm sid ka twitter id ..ab wohi phas gaya na ..ab zindagi bhar payback karo fr making him win bb 

Agree 💯 about this. 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

They have no calm!!🤢 and seriously poor sid.. 

I hope he had changed his number..This is extremes of nonsense🤢 Jerks..

I’m just wondering how his no got leaked so easily ...this never happened earlier ..I feel this is also done by wa grp or what ...if fans would have done it ,it would have happened long back when they were in B.B. or post B.B. when msk was going on ..why all this now ???this also seems been done on purpose ...

Because no matter what I feel if any fan had his no ,it would be mostly because he/she is in with contacts with his team so obviously it won’t be shared randomly.....this no leaking is done purposely by someone. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Tss is currently being bullied now ..

Waha 10,000 peeps in one WA grp hv Sid ka phone number jinhone uska jeena haram kar rakha hai ..

Theres a reason why sid & his useless pr is on a liking spree ..

When sid was in bb house , uske pr madam ne itna raita failaya hai abhi bhi sameta ja raha hai usko ..

Sana ka thankfully koi pr nahi tha and so her phone number too is not leaked ..most hv either baaz ka number or papa gill ka number ..so not much raita there 😆..

Sana has new number to probably as she moved to Mumbai 

But PR team needs to be fired immdtly so better team can be hired! This team sucks 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ uma @ jyo..

I agree that iconic awards things was big indicator of what is being happening..

Sidnaaz needs a really good PR team tbh.. to clean this raita and for that they needs to fire current incompetent ones.. This issue has became so big all due to that useless pr.. This conspiracy need to be tackled shrewdly, since solos are getting influenced at drop of the hat owing to their own prejudice..

@devil, pari, catcher..

Sidnaaz were apparently paid a huge sum, way more than i their contemporaries were ever paid that too for 2 hours of appearance..I know they can't ruin their careers by these shoddy plotting, but some measures are needed so sidnaaz could fully utilize their well earned popularity...These things are big hinderances..

I don't want them to lost out on anythiny

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hav123

I’m just wondering how his no got leaked so easily ...this never happened earlier ..I feel this is also done by wa grp or what ...if fans would have done it ,it would have happened long back when they were in B.B. or post B.B. when msk was going on ..why all this now ???this also seems been done on purpose ...

Because no matter what I feel if any fan had his no ,it would be mostly because he/she is in with contacts with his team so obviously it won’t be shared randomly.....this no leaking is done purposely by someone. 

Vindu pindu's handiwork it seems..

Tashan mein or to pacify cry babies he might have given number to some fan who has spread it all around...

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ uma @ jyo..

I agree that iconic awards things was big indicator of what is being happening..

Sidnaaz needs a really good PR team tbh.. to clean this raita and for that they needs to fire current incompetent ones.. This issue has became so big all due to that useless pr.. This conspiracy need to be tackled shrewdly, since solos are getting influenced at drop of the hat owing to their own prejudice..

@devil, pari, catcher..

Sidnaaz were apparently paid a huge sum, way more than i their contemporaries were ever paid that too for 2 hours of appearance..I know they can't ruin their careers by these shoddy plotting, but some measures are needed so sidnaaz could fully utilize their well earned popularity...These things are big hinderances..

I don't want them to lost out on anythiny

you remember wendy, once the gyaani me said😆, its all about time, jo unke naseeb ka hai unse koi cheen nai skta😃. Trust the Universe.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Vindu pindu's handiwork it seems..

Tashan mein or to pacify cry babies he might have given number to some fan who has spread it all around...

Exactly ..

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sidnazkideewani/status/1263131050017828864?s=19

Sidharth, just a piece of advise. Hurry up dude! Isko band Lo 😆