Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Achaaa I have an interesting topic for discussion.. 

Do we need Bajaj's ex wife to enter for Prerna to realise that she loves Bajaj? 

This Prerna grows restless and irritated when he ignores her a bit. If RB's ex enters and manages to grab his attention, Prerna will grow mad. 😆

If the ex is able to spark jealousy and insecurity, bring it on. 😎

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

those times were super crazy .. otherwise in this short moment hum itne sare ATs complete nei kar patii.. bajaj was on show from 17 june.. prerish AT inaugurate on 29 june.. within 8 months we have completed 200 ATs n now kzk forum's highest AT gainer... kash lockdown nei hote , iyea stupid corona phela nei hote toh abtak hum 250 tak chale jate 

Im sure it will happen soon!

Wistfulness thumbnail

Nothing much. How are you doing?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This Prerna grows restless and irritated when he ignores her a bit. If RB's ex enters and manages to grab his attention, Prerna will grow mad. 😆

Ankie kay menka ko laou .. chemistry jhapad marke ayega 

Haina? I have a similar view. I think we need something to make Prerna realise her love. Even if the Anurag angle goes she won't realise she loves bajaj until menaka enters right? 

But why is it always a third person who makes you realise how you feel. uff. 

Anyway, this is my fanfic research 🤣

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I desperately want menka angle .. bajaj- menka's moments from past ... n as per realization .. woh prerna ko bass bajaj hi dila sakte hai by ignoring her 

Yaaa that's true! 

And Bajaj ignoring is strong but I don't know if that would be enough. Would it?

Wistfulness thumbnail

Haina? I have a similar view. I think we need something to make Prerna realise her love. Even if the Anurag angle goes she won't realise she loves bajaj until menaka enters right? 

But why is it always a third person who makes you realise how you feel. uff. 

Anyway, this is my fanfic research 🤣

So far she has only taken him for granted. She won't realize his importance unless the fear of loss creeps in. This is what will make her realize her feelings I think. 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Yaaa that's true! 

And Bajaj ignoring is strong but I don't know if that would be enough. Would it?

Ignoring + bitter words and much more 😈

So far she has only taken him for granted. She won't realize his importance unless the fear of loss creeps in. This is what will make her realize her feelings I think. 😆

Wow 😆 That's exactly my line of thoughts! Thanks 😛 I guess we do think quite alike, atleast in this case. 😆 Great I think I'm going to go ahead with it in my FF then 🤔 because honestly I feel the A matter is quite done with. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yaaa that's true! 

bajaj ignore karega .. it is on the way .. cos sneha kay bajase other couple would come karib .. bajaj aur ekbar iyea dard jhel nei parega .. then ek strong ignore karega bajju