Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is ruling the heart of all bollywood & hollywood fans. She is full of beauty and has never been bound to a particular look. She is the rendezvous of elegance and expressions, without words but an aura that she creates around herself.

The most expressive eyes that grafted so many secrets that poised to the unbearable eagerness of the fans of movies.

The look that could melt ice and could start a war for the acceptance of her admiration. The look that made even the flowing time stop for a moment of blissfulness.

Time is something that answers her call and abide by her spellbounding beauty which only grows gorgeous with her age. May be Time has befriend the timeless beauty.

The beauty that had a simplicity of the shine on the water which only bedazzled every watching eyes.

The Goddess of Divas, Deepika is someone whom every budding actress looks on to as an inspiration for glamour, elegance and heroics till eternal times. A complete role model.

She has a charisma around her style to outline anyone around her.

Edited by Tezaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mandir bhi bnwaya hai ya phir yahi pe pujna hai?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I vividly remember seeing that look of hers you posted in papers. GQ Awards. She looked so stunning! So retro and glam. 

Anaita did such a great job with her. Those years DP was winning at red carpet fashion too! Her eyes and smile have always been a favourite ❤️

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is the dimpled queen who rules our hearts❤️⭐️

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely right. Infact I think Taj Mahal should be renamed as Deepika Mahal as a tribute to her boundless beauty. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

😆 what a unflattering pic to match the verbosity

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Manpreet Dhillon on Twitter: "I swear I just saw deepika padukone ...

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 3 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Thos Dimples ;) GIF - DeepikaPadukone Poke Dimple - Discover ...

Deepika Padukone GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY