Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This is discussed like every three months, so I dunno how you missed it.

AB Sr became the humble mahaan aatma post his humiliating fag leg of his first innings, usse pehle toh baada hi rangeen pervert tha wo. Although some cases also popped up in his current mahaan aatma phase like Shayali Bhagat(although Shayali in latter years stated it was her manager who told her to create the drama but we don't know whether she was telling truth before or after) and the infamous Deepika blind.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

This is discussed like every three months, so I dunno how you missed it.

AB Sr became the humble mahaan aatma post his humiliating fag leg of his first innings, usse pehle toh baada hi rangeen pervert tha wo. Although some cases also popped up in his current mahaan aatma phase like Shayali Bhagat(although Shayali in latter years stated it was her manager who told her to create the drama but we don't know whether she was telling truth before or after) and the infamous Deepika blind.

I read about Sayali and Deepika here but Amrita is quite a surprise. She seemed like that big built Punjabi woman who would beat the crap out of any man who acted funny. 

Edited by reams - 3 years ago
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is news to me! 😱

Can someone enlighten me about the Deepika blind? 

reams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweety2014

This is news to me! 😱

Can someone enlighten me about the Deepika blind? 

I read it here. Apparently he touched Deepika inappropriately while shooting for Piku. So she didn't invite him to the success party or something like that and he creates a ruckus. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly doesn’t seem likely... Amrita came from a very wealthy, politically connected family who were personal friends of AB... I have no doubt such things go on in BW, just not to girls like her!!

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reams

I read about Sayali and Deepika here but Amrita is quite a surprise. She seemed like that big built Punjabi woman who would beat the crap out of any man who acted funny. 

This is an awful stereotype. This is why some women and even men don't come forward when it comes to domestic abuse, because they're seen as "strong".

She was a big girl, so she should have fought him off. Insinuation is: she did something to make it acceptable. 

I'm not saying YOU are to blame for this. Society is. I've been guilty of it in the past. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well when the me too movement was picking up steam, I remember Sapna Bhavnani ie hairstylist tweeting about how skeletons will come out of AB's closet as well..that was just a few years back..ofcourse nothing glaring actually came out..because Bachchans are very influential and can shut any noise being made now..but there was THAT tweet.

reams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

This is an awful stereotype. This is why some women and even men don't come forward when it comes to domestic abuse, because they're seen as "strong".

She was a big girl, so she should have fought him off. Insinuation is: she did something to make it acceptable. 

I'm not saying YOU are to blame for this. Society is. I've been guilty of it in the past. 

Not that she should have fought him off but I wish she did. Would have taught that creep a lesson for life. But in any case she isn't at fault it's unfortunate she became his victim. But she still seems from like a physically and mentally strong woman who won't take crap from anyone. What I meant is if he could get away with this behavior with her, how must he have behaved with other actresses. 

Edited by reams - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Any new project is coming of Amitabh Bachchan...😆