RagNa/AshNa(cont): Pyar ki kahani chapter 11 on page 4

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 7

Raghav : hello,Shankar I got a phone call from an unknown number a hour ago,can you plss find the location of that number 

Shankar : but raghav legally it's sin ,how can I help you

Raghav : but Shankar I'm a detective ,there is no illegal to help me to find the location

Shankar : OK,wait 

After 15 minutes " raghav the number is switch off now ,but the mobile went switch off lastly near your home at mandir " ,raghav asked With confusion " mandir!!?",Shankar confirmed " yeah!! Mandir " ,raghav mumbling " they choose mandir place to call her so that we didn't able to trace their location,they are smart but I'm raghav Singhania I have my own way ,I have to leave Shankar bye " saying so he left Shankar home

Aarav " boss ,why you went to mandir to call kalpanla that too near raghav home!?? I can't understand why you're doing like this??". Rohan smirked hearing this " you know aarav you're working with me more than five years but still now you didn't learn how to work,if I call kalpi at our place I'm sure they will trace our location " ,aarav asked with confusion " but boss raghav didn't know that we are behind prem kidnapping ,did you think kalpi will disclose our identity to raghav?? " ,rohsn said with smile " no way ,kalpi didn't you know kalpi is innocent she didn't think too much that too it's matter of her husband life,I'm sure she didn't took any risk in it" 

Other side kalpi stares watch continuously " I have only 3.30 hours ,before that I have to kill raghav ,bit raghav didn't at home where is he?? What if he didn't show up at home? Then they will kill....no...I have to do something " 

Raghav entered his home huffing puffing, he directly went to his room and slammed the door loudly ,which makes kalpi alert " I think Raghav is came" with the think kalpi made her way to raghav room but her bad luck it's locked ,other side raghav flipped the file in his hand " where I get hint God?? Plss help me..I dealed so many cases in my life and everyone is in prison, they didn't able to do anything even they want " but suddenly rohan name caught Raghav attention " Rohan..." After sometime thinking " yeah..rohan how can I forget him because if him I lost my dad ,he did by in prison but did he behind all this?? No...he didn't show his face to Me after my dad death and he got his revenge on me in my dad then who is that?? Who want my death?? Oh..god kalpi have only 3 hours before that I have to do something " raghav chain of talking broke when he heard knock sound on door 

Raghav eyes widened with shock when he saw kalpi is standing at the door " kalpana you here?? What do you want??" In mind he think " I know kalpi you here for killing me ,I will embraced my death happily if you give that in your hands " raghav thought brokenly, " I just came here to ask whether do you want anything to drink?? It's so late gauri mom is sleeping so that's why I came '' ,raghav said brokenly " plss bring cup of coffee to me " hearing raghav words kalpi sigh in relief which not gone unnoticed by Raghav," OK wait I'll be back " saying so kalpi ran to the kitchen

" I know kalpi you will mixed the poison in the coffee but you don't worry I'll drink it,your happiness is my happiness, and it lays on my death so you can get your husband prem,you're pregnant kalpi with his baby in this situation you want to be with him but I'm sorry because of me you bear so much pain and troubles but not any more I'm here na to give your happiness.. Your husband " 

" I'm sorry gauri mom,and raghav I didn't have any other choice apart from this" saying so she mixed poison in coffee " bit prem is more important to me for him I'll go any extent to save him,plss god if possible plss forgive me ,I am doing bad to the peoples who cares for me and love me like a her own daughter " 

By the time kalpi come with coffee raghav sat in living room comfortably at sofa

Kalpi gives coffee to raghav with shivering hands " sorry" whispered kalpi,raghav knew very well why she said sorry to him" for killing him!!!" Raghav stares kalpi with tears other side kalpi bent her head down feeling guilty " by heart I already died kalpi ,when you left me that day itself I dies but still I alive for my mom,because she doesn't have anyone apart from me and dad,god snatched my dad from me ,after my death mom will be broken but i know you will take care of her more than me,my last wish is I will born for you in my next birth at least there I have to be with you,marrying you,having babies with you,loving you,taking care of you then my life will be fulfilled " 

Other side kalpi thinks " I'm sorry raghav,I'm really sorry" ,but she intentionally stares raghav whether he drink the coffee or not," why he didn't sip it ?? Did he know?? Does he find out?? no way kalpi you're over thinking just wait for a minute I'm sure he will drink it"raghav about to sip the poisonous coffee but stopped when they heard a car halted sound loudly ,raghav and kalpi stares the car with confusion before raghav could reach them they throw a bundle front of home ,within a fraction of second they drove off

Kalpi asked with confusion " Raghav why they bundle of banana leaf like this,and did you order this??" Kalpo stares raghav,before raghav could get glimpses of the SUV vanish from his sight,kalpi eyes widened with shock when she saw blood coming out from the bundle " raghav!?blood... Blood " kalpi shouts with tears, " oh..god is this prem?? They killed him!! Plss god safe prem,take my life bring prem back to kalpi,he is every happiness of kalpi ,don't hurt her " with the heavy steps raghav reach near the bundle, with a shivering hands he opened the bundle

Her whole world shattered into pieces when she saw the person,for a moment she feels he is the one in this world,darkness enclosed her life permanently, this loss will not going to gain,this pain will not going to heal not even in time

" prem!!!! Prem....open your eyes,plss prem wake up,I'll be all alone without you,don't leave me like this prem,take me with you plss prem you have to come back for me for our baby,look prem I'm pregnant you're going to be dad soon ,plss wake up prem I don't like playing like this prem,love don't leave me" kalpi cried her heart out while holding prem tightly on her lap,she tap his cheeks " wake up prem I know you didn't leave me,don't act " kalpi bring prem face near her chest and hold him tightly " ahhh....prem " 

Other side raghav stares kalpi with so much pain ,his fear is coming real,his love lost her love like him,unable to saw kalpi like this,he pulled her on his chest and try to comfort her,the moment he embraced her in his arm kalpi forcefully break the grip and hug prem with tears which utterly broke raghav in to pieces " you love him so much kalpi,I'm sorry because of me you lost your husband if I killed myself before then they will leave prem to you,you will be happily live with him ,I spoiled your life,I spoiled the person life who is everything to me,I took away your happiness when you're happiness is matter to me!! " raghav think with tears

Hearing sounds at the outside gauri wake up from her sleep,and come out from the room ,gauri stares kalpi with confused bit her confusion got cleared when her eyes fell on the bloody body on her arms and she continuously murmuring " plss wake up prem,I love you" ,with a long steps gauri reached kalli with tears

"Mom...they killed my husband" kalpi shouts with tears ,she hug gauri tightly and sobs " mom..he left me mom,I have no one in this world ,why they killed my husband mom? What was his fault?? We enjoyed our life with each other but don't know how..when...why ..everything shattered into pieces ,he didn't opened his eyes ,I called him last thirty minutes but he didn't get up ,plss mom ask him to wake up ,ask him to come back to me ,I scared to live without him" kalpi murmurs between her sobbings

Raghav come out from his thoughts when he heard his mobile ringing, raghav frowned when he saw unknown number " who is that??" With the think he answers the call" hello,who are you??" ,the person with smile " hay raghav it's me rohan!!" ,raghav eyes widened with shock hearing his name " rohan!! You!! Idiot ..why are you calling me now?? Look I don't want to talk to you because of you I lost my dad" rohan interrupted him by saying " not only that because of me your lover kalpana lost her husband " ,raghav blood boiled in anger " what the hell re you saying rohan!! " raghav shouts in anger ," I'm saying true Mr. Raghav Singhania you know she took damm late to kill you so I give her my gift hope you all like my gift ," rohan said with smirk, raghav saw kalpi who is crying loud while holding prem tightly " I'll you rohan for this be ready for to embrace your death" raghav said dangerous yet cold tone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very emotional update. What will happen in kalpi life after prem death. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Very emotional update. What will happen in kalpi life after prem death. Waiting next part. 

so many things going to happen in RagNa life...will update soon dear

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feeling bad for kalpi she lost her husband hope raghav love bring will happiness in kalpi life very nice update dear 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Feeling bad for kalpi she lost her husband hope raghav love bring will happiness in kalpi life very nice update dear 

of course raghav love will fulfill her life with happiness but not soon...tq

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 8

Boss ,I can't understand why you killed prem even though we had three more hours, you were happy right if kalpi killed the raghav one of the goon in rohan team asked confusingly, you're correct Sharahad I'll be the most happiest person in this world once I killed raghav but I don't want him to rest in peace easily ,I'll punish him so he wish death for himself by seeing kalpi in hurt,and he will be more hurt with the thought because of him his love is suffering a lot I have another plan smirked rohan evilly

Kalpi doesn't come out from her room.after prem funeral, her whole world shattered in to pieces ,no one believed five days before she is the one who most happiest lady in this world but now  there is no one could understand her pain,and this pain doesn't going to be healed by anyone.. Not anyone...she skipped her meals ,she didn't have single bite of food after the lamenting day of her life, she missed her husband warmth ,his presence but apart from missing him she doesn't had any other Choice..kalpi come out from her trance when she heard gauri concerned voice " kalpi beta ,come let's have food you didn't had anything but it's not good for your health beta,don't forget you're pregnant now so don't neglect your food may be it's make the baby suffer ,let me feed you " ...A pure guilt built in kalpi's heart ,tears roll down on her cheeks " I lost my prem because of me Mom..god gave me the punishment for tried to hurt a person who gave immense love and care for me ,God cursed my life " kalpi stares gauri silently, gauri wipes the tears and said " don't cry beta ,we are here for you" unknown to them raghav watched the whole scene front of him,he glad his mom is there for to take care of kalpi, he can't see his love like lost,it's killed him brutally, if I killed myself then you will be happy with your prem this thinking make raghav more hurt..the day you married prem  itself I was dead ,it doesn't matter whether I alive or not but your happiness is important to me ...frowning for witnessing raghav gaze on something or someone pakhi followed his gaze ,she clenches her fist angrily " this not first time raghav I saw you like that,you always stares her with longing and loving eyes but you're only mine I'll throw her out " stamping foot on the floor she went fuming 

Raghav tried his best level to trace rohan whereabouts but he got nothing ,deciding to take help of from his friend Sammy ,he called him

Raghav : hello ,sammy it's me raghav 

Sammy : hay ,raghav tell me what's happening?? Hope you're fine 

Raghav half heartily said : I'm fine Sammy ,but want a help from you,would you??

Sammy : don't ask permission raghav!! You're my best friend from childhood don't forget that

Raghav : Sammy I.want to know about the rohan

Sammy frowned : rohan??

Raghav; yeah,rohan the one I was helped your police team to got him arrested 

Sammy : I remembered raghav ,but you know what our every hard work went vein because he got bailed easily using his influence, I'm so disappointed even though he is criminal but our law didn't managed to gave him the punishment which he deserved

Raghav very know whatever's Sammy said was indeed true but they didn't able do anything but raghav asked " do you know Sammy where he is living now?? ,Sammy says " no..raghav we didn't know...but seems like he doesn't doing any illegal matters  

Raghav : how you were sure about it??

Sammy ; because last few months no case filed on his name that's why I said that

Ragahv : OK,bye Sammy 

Saying so Raghav about to disconnected their call bit stopped when Sammy said " Raghav, how is pakhi?? Hope she is fine !!" ,raghav smiled inwardly witnessing desperate Sammy for pakhi " yeah,she is fine but Sammy u can't understand why don't you proposed her when you love her so much " 

Sammy : I tried a lot of times raghav ,but I can't had the courage ,I scared what if she rejected me 

Raghav : no she didn't after all you are best and ACP ,ladies will die for your simple glance

Sammy while biting his lower lips: really??

Raghav : really...OK Sammy will catch you later,have a important work bye...

" how many days you're going to stat here like this kalpi" pakhi roared in anger, being stunning for pakhi studden out burst kalpi stare her with confusion '' what do you mean by that Pakhi??" ,pakhi smirk sarcastically " oh..you don't understand what I'm said moment ago, OK...hear me carefully  I repeated myself,I mean to say kalpi how many days you're going to stay with us like this ,what's relationship you shares between us ,you're just a stranger " sensing pakhi jealousy kalpi said with equal sacrasm " your gauri aunty is my mom pakhi,so it's enough for me to stay here ,and one more thing I'm not a stranger ..Mind it " saying so kalpi about to leave but pakhi roared " doesn't mean you can stay with us " ,kalpi repeated the level anger " I don't care about what you think " left the place

Somehow she gave pakhi her sense but she can't denied the fate " how long I'm going to stay here it's obviously true that I have no one in this world for me but doesn't mean to stay someone home without any relationship " losing herself in this thinks kalpi descend the stairs but her body lost her control when her feet twisted accidentally, unable to manage herself from falling she roll down on steps " mom!!" Kalpi screams in pain ,hearing Someone painful screams and whimpering sounds on the living room gauri ran to saw,but her eyes with horror when she caught a scene of kalpi laying near the steps and cried holding her stomach ...but soon she went unconscious

" oh..my god kalpi..what happened?? " shouting that gauri ran to Kalpi, after going somewhere raghav entered his home but his heart Skipped a beat when his eyes fell on unconscious kalpi,unable to control his love anymore " kalpi!!" ,he carry her in his arms " mom plss call the doctor " gauri nods ,but she frowned in confusion when she saw tears at corner of raghav eyes " why Raghav is crying for kalpi!! Did he know her before??" Gauri come out from her trance hearing raghav out burst " mom,call the doctor she is bleeding plss mom" ,ignoring her thoughts gauri decided to call doctor first

" sorry Mrs.singhania your daughter had miscarriage " said doctor sadly,gauri covered her mouth with her palms other side raghav felt too hurt for his love ,gauri says with tears" I don't know kalpi how much pain god going to gives you in your life "  gauri caressing her hair lovingly,after sometimes kalpi opened her eyes lazily ,a unbearable pain hit her abonden tears roll down on her cheeks unable to control her pain she let out a loud cry " ouch!!! Gauri mom it's hurting " hearing kalpi screaming gauri rush to her,and held her by shoulder " what happened beta?? Is it still hurt that too much?? Can we go to doctor for a check up" ,kalpi lips quivering in fear and her eyes turns into red puffy due to heavy crying session ,her heart bleeding sensing some lost in her body " what happened mom?? What's happened to me and my unborn baby" asked kalpi with tears , the moment kalpi lips said " unborn baby " gauri hands slipped off from her shoulder, she cupped her cheeks and said " nothing happened to you beta!! You're fine...you will be " ,kalpi frowns and asked confusingly " about my unborn baby mom??" , tears roll down on gauri cheeks which clearly makes kalpi understand what happened to her unborn baby " I lost my baby.. First prem..my husband.. Then my unborn baby " kalpi higher gauri tightly " mom...I lost my everything mom..now I doesn't have anything to lose..only my jaanu..why mom..why god playing cruelly in my life,can't he show any mercy on me on my unborn baby, why he cursed my life like this ,first he took my parents then my husband now my unborn baby.. It's better if he kill me instead of doing this to myself" kalpi hold her stomach tightly and cried her heart out 

"Nothing hurt you more when you witnessing the one who you loves from bottom of your heart is suffering but unable to take them in your arms " raghav conditions not as great as Kalpi,he want to take kalpi in his arms want to assured her that you have me ,your my life kalpi, it's hurt me more than you when I saw you like this ,but I promise you kalpi I'll fill your life with only happiness, and instead of mourning sounds you'll hear your own laughter, and I'm not going to leave rohan so easily who killed your husband, if he doesn't killed him  you were  happy, it's all happened to you because of me, if I doesn't loves you then rohan did not hurt you like this ,my love became curse for your life kalpi raghav thought with heavy heart

MadhuGupta thumbnail

Very painful update. Both are suffering. Is he rohan or Rahul because  I think 1to 6 chapter he name is Rahul. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Very painful update. Both are suffering. Is he rohan or Rahul because  I think 1to 6 chapter he name is Rahul. Waiting next part. 

Its rahul madhu..sorry by mistakenly I types rohan..😔

vanajaragna thumbnail

Will try to update soon...thank you madhu for always reading my boring stories...it means a lot to me

MadhuGupta thumbnail

Your stories aren't boring. I like your all stories.