OS Series : Yaad Hai ? | OS1-Aaj Bhi

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

I recently got back into the show and there is no going back (at least for while lol) I am a memory hoarder and its almost impossible for me to not think of all the what ifs. 

Watching old scenes had me wishing for certain things to have taken place, so this is my little attempt at how I would want those scenes to turn out. 

This is a series of one shots based on the scenes from the original show. These one shots are modified versions of those scenes. These are in no particular order, just as they come to me. 

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I do writing them. Feel free to request scenes and make suggestions for improvement. 

As always your comments would motivate me to write more and I generally enjoy reading them! 

Thank you and enjoy!

Index: 

1. Aaj Bhi 

The scene is from the day of their engagement (roka) when Arnav had taken Khushi to the poolside.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aaj Bhi 

He grabbed her hand and making sure not a single eye was on them hurriedly walked towards his room. 

“Kya kar rahen aaap” 

Khushi asked, releasing her wrist after he had finally stopped by the pool. Her brows crunched in annoyance. 

“Dekh raha hoon”  

Arnav’s eyes lazily scanned her face as a smile adorned his face. 

“Kya” she asked, not entirely sure of his spontaneity. 

“Tumhe” 

“To hall mein light kam thi kya”  she rolled her eyes. 

Arnav bit back a laugh as he rolled his eyes at this clueless woman. Wasn’t she the one who watched endless movies. How could she not catch on?

He started walking forward causing her feet to take her backwards at their own accord. 

“Light to kam nahi thi lekin main tumhe nazar nahi aa raha tha” 

He looked her in the eye making her cheeks shift in shades of crimson. 

She bit her lip knowing what he meant a little too well. 

“Acha?’ Her eyes displayed a certain glint  that was hard to miss. 

“To ab nazar agaye na, to chalein phir” she said as she tried to take a calculated step almost grabbing his arm. 

“Nahi” he said, pinning his arms to her sides against the brick wall. 

His musky scent mingled with her floral one. She stared into his eyes, that mirrored the same glint as hers. She was about to open her mouth when he moved closer making her lose all coherent thoughts. 

Arnav moved closer. 

“Di ajayegi”  

She whispered as she placed her hands on his chest. 

Holding her hands he kissed her forehead. 

“Aney do” 

He moved his face to her right and leaned in. 

“Nani ajaengi” 

“Aney do” 

He kissed her cheek. 

She bit her lower lip and looked to her right. Her left cheek only an inch away from his lips and desired filled eyes. 

“Mami ajaengi” 

He kissed her left cheek, increasing the heat, the crimson on her cheeks growing richer. 

“Aney do” 

She turned to face him slightly amused at his determination. Arnav looked at her lips and Khushi looked at his. Her hands moved from his chest to his neck. If Arnav was surprised he didn’t let it show on his face. 

Khushi bit back a bubbling laugh as his arms went around her waist. Her thumb grazed the corner of his lip knowing fully well the implications of her simple movements. 

Arnav leaned in, his lips almost touching hers, in the back of his mind he was happily surprised at her silence. 

“Aman ka phone agaya to?” 

Only she would say something like that. 

“What” 

Not being able to believe he moved back and looked at her in surprise. 

“Aman ka phone?” 

Khushi’s eyes reflected the teasing in her voice 

“Haan pehle bhi ho chuka hai” 

She looked at him in the eye slightly raising her brows, reminding him of a previous instance from months ago. 

Arnav slightly chuckled. Only Khushi could amuse him this many times in a few minutes. 

He looked at her with questioning eyes, pretending to not understand her cues. 

“But of course it meant nothing right” 

She said mimicking his words from that day. 

It meant then and it meant now but of course he wasn’t going to admit it, not so easily anyway. 

He folded his arms and looked at her to go on. 

“That's okay hota hai, it meant nothing to me either” 

She said nonchalantly and started to walk past him. Khushi stopped in her tracks as she felt his warm hand encasing her cold wrist. 

“Acha?’ 

He said, bringing her in front of him. 

“Isi liye ab tak yeh sab yaad hai tumhe?” he asked, raising a brow.

“Mujhe to sab yaad rehta hai” she narrowed her eyes. 

“Lekin aapko kaise yaad hai? After all it meant nothing right ?’

If looks could kill,  Arnav wouldn't be standing in front of her. 

“Heat of the moment” 

She said, wiping his slightly sweaty forehead. 

“Khushi” 

Slightly getting annoyed he placed his arms on her waist. He was in no mood to dwell in the past, and definitely in no mood to accept certain things. 

“Maan lo, us din bhi kuch hua tha...aur aaj bhi” she grabbed his collar and pulled him. 

A startled Anrav just looked at her, unable to control a smile, his racing heartbeat more than just audible to her ears. 

She smiled in victory, knowing the effects had reversed. 

“Maanta hoon” he tightened his grip around her waist. 

“Kuch kuch hota hai, aaj bhi”  

She was touched at his sincerity and felt triumphant at making him finally admit. Khushi slightly raised on her toes and kissed his lips. She had fallen for him all over again.