Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aman120

i have a doubt that prachi is not that lady condour,, 

it clearly seems that the girls gone to meet their secret admire, and prachi will throw that letter in the dustbin,, she is not that type of a girl and if she was in the high school and ranbir was there too,, wouldn't they ever met or know each other,,

to make my point more clear,, you have said in the starting "Imagine the locker room shirtless scene has finished and the scene where Ranbir and Aryan were sitting in the canteen and trying to woo a girl is over.Prachi had disclosed to the girl that Ranbir and Aryan had placed a bet on the girl." so prachi has just arrived at delhi and joined the college,, i think ranbir must have studied in delhi so they won't have ever met before,,

thats my opinion,,

story is interesting,

You'll have to read on to find more.

Thank you for the comment.

Edited by ican - 3 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

option 3

somehow i can't imagine prachi as lady candour... IMO that doesn't go with prachi's character

so lady can be Ranbir's enemy (may be because of some misunderstanding)...n prachi helping him to clear his image

You'll find out in chapter 4.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Damnnn,I have a feeling one of the five girls prachi, Or prachi is related to one of them. This is so interesting

Quite right.

Kuddos 

It will have twists and turns.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Chapter 4

Publishing a column in the college magazine was not for the faint of heart. It required a stable head, a firm heart, and a thick skin. Fortunately for the readers of the column of love,life deciet Prachi possessed all three of those qualities. She was also blessed with a strong moral sense,the value to help others and there were days when Prachi found that trait to be the most necessary one of all. Today was one of those days.

Prachi and Sahana sat in the room adjacent to the library which had been allotted to the librarian.

The elderly female used to live in their neighbourhood,so when Prachi and Sahana had asked for a quite place to relax;the librarian had been more than generous.

While Prachi wrote the articles expressing those 6 members of the gang which included the 3 RAKES, Sahana helped answer the love queries and relationship advise.

Prachi knew what she was writing may not be entirely true but she relied on information that she had seen with her own eyes like the one in the canteen where Ranbir and Aryan were getting on the girl .The other half of the information was brought by Sahana while loitering here and there in the college and listening to gossips.

NO.Prachi wasn't someone who was a fan of gossips but what had happened 2 months around her various encounters with Ranbir had proven to her that he was an insufferable Flirt.He wouldn't change.He was a playboy/casanova for sure.He counted having n number of girlfriends as an achievement and tried signing the football if you went to return that to him.

FLASHBACK 2 months AGO

In Saritaji and Rishi, Prachi had found her incomplete family.During the last week she had noticed that Rishi was disturbed and overburdened. She had tried talking to him many times but he had always replied work problems.

One day Prachi had caught him arguing with a girl that worked in his office,that looked like a lovers fight.On pestering Rishi,she had come to know that Priyanka had been his girlfriend, back in college.

Rishi:" She used to be very dominating back in college also.Prachi her school life and story was so sad that I couldn't just help becoming friends with her.With time I started liking her and I felt that maybe my feelings could bring down the bitterness in her heart.With time she would forgive and forget her past and move on.With time her dominance just increased and she became so controlling and dominant.Rishi told her all about Priyanaka's past the humiliation,rejection and embarrassment she had faced.I want to break up with her but she puts me in guilt. 

Until she gets justice she will not move away from her past neither me.

Prachi's blood had boiled at hearing all of this.Sahana too was angry on Aryan and Ranbir.That day the two sisters had decided that they would force an apology out of those 6.

They would force the 6 into accepting that it was them whohad planned all of this,it was the 3 RAKES that had written the secret admirer letters.A proper apology was what the 5 girls were going to get.

Although Prachi had wondered why Priyanka despite staying near the Kohli's and the Mehra's had never exposed them.Priyanka had told her that they all were family friends and nobody would believe her without a proof.

Since that day Prachi had written about the 5 of them in her magazine column.Misty had gone out of country to pursue her architecture degree, so she was spared.To ensure that people did not discover a pattern in Prachi's writing, Sahana had taken over the responsibility of writing relationship advise and other counselling stuff in their column.

Flashback ends

So lady candour was in fact 2 young ladies.

Prachi wanted to write stuff that she really loved,which suited her personality more that was writing in the magazine about novel reviews but that had to wait.First justice was to be ensured,Rishi was to be saved then rest would take place.

Prachi smiled remembering Aryan and Ranbir's efforts to find the author of the articles .They both shared a laugh remembering that time.

Sahana had hidden in the girls restoring near the football field when she had discovered Nick and Ranbir's fiasco. 

She and Sahana were never discovered because all the replies to letters and all the reports they wrote,they never posted it in the postbox .

Every department in their college had a suggestion box and all the letters that were posted in it reached the correct address.

No one actually bothered that why did the library suggestion box have letters addressed to the College magazine editors room.

That worked well for Prachi and Sahana.

Well today 's work was done.Something more important was to be done tonight. 

Abhishek sir had given her and Ranbir the job of supervising the function tonight.The CM was also to attend, it would be a grand function.She also had to live up to that reputation and also she had to find more about those 5 to write in her column. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta10

wohooo.. really nice!! I have a  feeling that this editor is Prachi who is out there to expose Ranbir and his antics! What fun:)

Chapter 4 and 5 

You will come to know of the partial suspense. 

Thank you for the comment. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

The morning after the party that Rhea's mother had thrown on Meera's birthday.Ranbir was astonished and outraged when his housekeeper had informed him that the Mental Music Thief, as the Kohli's and Mehra's had dubbed the robber, had stolen his family’s priceless new project the latest music album Abhi and Ranbir had been working on, from its place of privilege on the shelf in  Chiefs music room .

He was serious about finding Lady Candour. It just wouldn’t consume him until he caught the Mental music Thief and reclaimed the latest under development music album for his family before it was sold or melted down.

The sound of billiard balls smacking together broke Ranbir from his reverie. He sipped his beer. The only thing that the party had done was allow the Mental Music Thief entrance into Aryans home to rob him. He had not seen 

As the tittle-tattle had indicated, he was damned unhappy about his unsuccessful assignment about finding the thief.

Ranbir agreed that it was most peculiar there had been a theft at two different homes and that not one person had admitted seeing anyone who remotely looked suspicious. But as he quoted a famous newspaper article, one seldom saw a pickpocket nab a man’s coin purse.

Criminals were skilled at such behavior. The bothersome and  difficult thing was that almost all the guests who attended the parties were known to someone. Few, if any, strangers attended the private parties. That meant there was a robber among them passing himself off as a gentleman.

“Good.We are having beer but You’ve ordered . But what’s this? Only one can? Did you forget I was joining you? Aryan said.

Ranbir.You are a good boy I don't want to spoil you by indulging you into drink in the afternoon. 

Aryan:You know na what we did in high school,none if us deserved to be called good boys.

Ranbir:Chor woh sab.

Aaj raat at the event,we have to keep a lookout for the thief.

EVENING EVENT

There seemed to be a problem with the lights.

What else can you suspect with Ranbir being made the in charge. Prachi huffed and puffed.

Prachi came to the electricity boxes. Ranbir also followed her. Prachi taunted him asking is he an electrician and asks him not to try to do stupid stuff and said "nobody will be  impressed  with you. Ranbir said his ears had started paining hearing her. 

He got down to the job of checking the wire. Prachi touches him. He gets scared. He says I don’t know what to do. Prachi asks him to remove his foot from her dupatta. Ranbir says sorry and he is about to fall. Prachi holds him. Rhea comes there and gets angry seeing them in romantic pose. Prachi and Ranbir start fighting.

Ranbir took a deep breath. He must shake off his unsettling reaction to this woman. He was drawn by her confidence and the ease with which she helped others,by the right things she told by. Ignoring these thoughts he left to join Aryan.

When he couldn't find Prachi after half an hour he went looking for her.

Feeling calmer and more in control, he asked, “I was passing by and happened to see you standing in here. I wanted to know why are you here.

Unlike her usual sensible self, she wondered what she should say. When she looked into his eyes, an , tingling sensation overtook  her.

But denying those wayward thoughts and using her most prim voice she said, “I’m quite well indeed, thank you.”

“Have you lost your way?”

“Of course not. I know exactly where I am.”

“Do you often retreat to such out of the way places when organising an event?”

“Ranbir, jitne tum in rasto se guzarte ho utna hi main in rasto par aate ho.Tum kya aaeye ho yaha kisi se flirt karne, go away. 

An amused light glinted in his eyes, and he asked

“what exactly are you are doing here?”

“Oh, making notes.” The instant she said it she realized that was the wrong thing to say. What had made her blurt that out without thinking? “

His eyes studied her face for a moment before they lowered to the card and pencil she held in her  hand. 

Shit.Prachi thought how would she explain making notes about exposing people to him

Ranbir:Oh.

So papa and chief have told you about the robbery.I am adopted, couldn't they have trusted me alone on this thing.Now I guess you also will help me.

Prachi nodded yes yes.Thankful for this divine Intervention .She had no clue about the robberies but listened intently when Ranbir was telling her so that she could seem more genuine.

Thus that night they became partners in not only saving The CM feom the gunsmen but also partners in finding out who had tried to steel the music inComplete files.

She had to tell Rishi and Sahana about the development.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part - 4

So I was right. It is Prachi after all. Prachi and Sahana.Priyanka? Ok, I don’t know why I feel there is something fishy in Priyanka’sexcuse though it seems to be quite true. They have also sent letters of apologyto the girls, didn’t they? Why couldn’t she have shown those letters as proof?I hope Prachi is not siding with a shady person having an ulterior motive. Ithink Prachi is gonna see a new side to Ranbir’s character in this CM function.Let’s see. Update soon.

Edited by Nandini25 - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5 -

Woah! Robbery in party! Hope now that Pranbir have joined hands they will find out who is the culprit. Ok, I have a suspicion. Can it be Priyanka? Is it her way of taking revenge? Because no stranger was invited to the party and also Ranbir was working on that project. Wow. Pranbir have already started feeling for each other. Uh oh! Prachi made such a silly mistake and had Ranbir been very sharp he would have wanted to see the notes, instead of just coming to his own conclusion. Truly divine intervention saved Prachi this time. Update soon. 

Edited by Nandini25 - 3 years ago