Would Prerna Accept Mr Bajaj's Proposal in this way ?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

What if , On that day Prerna would not go to meet with MR Bajaj  for Anurag.. If That ICONIC Prerish confrontation would not happen on that day .. If Mr Bajaj would Propose Prerna for kukki in civil way through match maker or after telling the all details of kukki before knowing the fact pre was going to marry anurag ? .. Would have prerna agreed to marry Bajaj for the sake of Kukki's safety or improvement after knowing everything ? 

i guess CV should not go on that deal wala marriage route. i know sometimes this marriage is  addressed as a blackmail marriage , but in  episode 260 prerna made clear everything where she said  to bajaj (when he felt guilt) - "Apko guilt feel karne kay jarurat nei hai . apne mujhe mere samne ek deal rakhi thi . sauda mujhe thik lagi aur mai accept karlia tha.. " so from prerna's POV it was clear iyea deal marriage tha , not so called blackmail marriage...  but whatever , at the end Their marriage was not in a pleasant way . Bajaj was morally wrong to propose prerna in given taken way and prerna also accepted though she had option to leave and also she would give a fight back against bajaj .. toh woh sab purana kissa... 

My post was mainly .. keya hote agar bajaj khud  prerna tak rishte ka proposal rakhte keya prerna iyea rishta accept karte? i know amm tod pe koi bhi ladki iyea rishta thukra degi .. but as per ekta's heroine is teyag ki torchbearer .. toh mere hisab se prerna would accept the proposal seeing the condition of kukki by giving up her love for anurag...

I guess Prerish story ka shuruyat aise bhi ho sakte the ..  in more better way , atleast prerish kay legal shadi pe prerna ka rona dhona aur khoon bhare tang wala Hospital pravesh toh humee nei dekhna parte.. 

kher what do you think ,in this way Would she ever Accept bajju's proposal ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Coming to the title of your Post, (reading it later on)

He had proposed her marriage she accepted it & it lead him to fall in love with her unrequited and unconditionally and Now it is time for her to propose him marriage πŸ˜‹ 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

After reading the post I have realised what you are trying to say. Hypothetical questioning that is. 

Chalo maan lete hai Kuki scene mein nahi hai (yes Shruti you can celebrate) & Bajaj didn't even have a proposal for her. Now, to save Anurag she goes to Basu's, what would Bajaj tell her when she asks him to save Anurag?

Knowing the shrewd business man is, he would have had asked her to be his Queen which he did πŸ˜† but yes in show MAINE APKO BUSS EK MAA KE NAZARIYE SE DEKHA HAI huya tha, and here it would have been hurting the Basus where it hurt them the most aka Anurag ka dil break+ Basu industries ki tabahi + Basus on sadak. Just like that of the shaadi promo πŸ˜Ž

😈 

King toh ap hai na Mr Bajaj : Ronit. πŸ˜Ž

Check Mate Mr Basu : Bajaj πŸ˜Ž

I rest my case  

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she'd have accepted the proposal. But, the marriage would have been unchanged minus that morally nefarious deal. And don't forget that unearthly kiki. Maybe the lack of a deal would have encouraged Prerna to do multiple gross KBT dramas. The imagination is worse than what we saw in the deal marriage.πŸ˜†

Given the character and its lack of regard for her own morals (remember that sahi aur galat speech?) and love for humiliations and hypicrisy, Prerna would still have grieved the loss of her life full of humiliations and desired a release from the relationship with RB. So, ultimately the man would have left and returned with a cleaner slate. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

But yes I would have liked if Rakesh Prerna's father in someway had helped Bajaj in his formative years which is why he would have had taken the initiative to save Prerna from the Basus as we all know she would be tortured if she ever became the bahu of basu badi, and also from herself. 

Shaadi toh woh hamesha Bajaj propose karta, be it for Kuki, be it for business be it for anything and everything. Because Bajaj wanted to avenge his revenge and hurt the Basus where it hurt them the most 😎 

And as per Prerna, she always would had to say Yes because a) Kalimaa ka diya huya promise ki main Anu ko wapis le aungi b) even after knowing how Bajaj was wronged by the Basis (which is why he was avenging his revenge) she would have said yes πŸ˜† 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Coming to the title of your Post, (reading it later on)

He had proposed her marriage she accepted it & it lead him to fall in love with her unrequited and unconditionally and Now it is time for her to propose him marriage πŸ˜‹ 

Yes yes yes. We want to see their marriage. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Yes yes yes. We want to see their marriage. 

divorce huyi nahi  and you want phir se shaadi πŸ₯³though I wouldn't mind too πŸ˜Ž

Qubool Hai bhi bole & I Do bhi  

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

divorce huyi nahi  and you want phir se shaadi πŸ₯³though I wouldn't mind too πŸ˜Ž

Qubool Hai bhi bole & I Do bhi  

Phir se. Dil se. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Bachelor party (ladke wale) spinsters (ladki wale) gatecrashing chahiye mereko 😎

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Destination wedding + ke saaath saath suhaagraat muft muft muft  β˜ΊοΈ