1. Name?

2. DOB? 

3. Any nicknames preferred?

4. Where are you from?

5. Occupation?

6. Interests?

7. Hobbies?

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?

Edited by proteeti - 21 days ago
Posted: 21 days ago

1. Name?: Janaki

2. DOB? JAN 1

3. Any nicknames preferred? Anything lol

4. Where are you from? USA

5. Occupation? Mental Health Counselor

6. Interests? Reading, Writing, Mythos, Photoshop

7. Hobbies? SAME AS ABOVE :P

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? RSR, SK, ASR and parts of SPMB (they're the only shows that came close to how I view Ram and Krishna)

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Most of the actors from RSR and SK, but particularly Arun Govil, Deepika, Sunil Lahri, Dara Singh, Swapnil Joshi, Shweta Rastogi, Gurmeet and Debina from ASR, and SRJ, Pooja and Rohit Bharadwaj (Yudi) from SPMB

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? LOL, too many to name! But I particularly love Ayodhya Kand from RSR, the Mathura aagaman/Kans vadh from SK, and Baal Kand from ASR. From SPMB, I love particular scenes from each phase, like Draupadi's swayamvar, Rajasuya yagna, Indraprastha scenes, exile scenes, etc.

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? With God, anything is possible. All that is required is to surrender at God's feet and do one's karma.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? ALL the songs by Ravindra Jain were classic.

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?

1.tanya

2.15th Jan,2004

3.my nickname is tanu

4.punjab

5.student

6.&7.reading

8.Almost all ramayan except recent ones as by listening and seeing ramayan I feel peacefull

9.sunil lahiri as lakshmanji

10.I really like a scene where Sunil sir as lakshmanji says to ramji why he is so hot-headed.He was so cute there and also from almost all ramayan surpnakha nose cutting scene.I find surpnakha drooling over ramji and lakshmanji very funny.

11.leadership lesson

12.ramji ki sena chali and all war songs

1. 1. Name?-- Shipreeta
  2. 2. DOB? ,--17 th March 
  3. 3. Any nicknames preferred?-- Not any specifically but you could call me Preet, Flaunty 
  4. 4. Where are you from?-- Ranchi now staying in Mumbai
  5. 5. Occupation?-- Business Development Manager
  6. 6. Interests?-- History, Religions, 
  7. 7. Hobbies?-- Reading, Writing, India Forums and Bacche ko paalna
  8. 8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?-- RS Ramayan, AS Ramayana, BRC Mahabharata, SriKrishna also to some extent Dharmakshetra. These shows made me feel that God is very approachable. Plus the shows made it seem like the story is of today not thousands of years old
  9. 9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?-- Arun Govil Ji, Deepika Ji, Sunil Lehri ki, Dara Singh hi, Swapnil Joshi, Mayuresh, Sarvadaman Bannerjee, Gurmeet, K.Irani, Puneet Issar, Firoz khan (Arjun), Nitish Bharadwaj, Mukesh Khhanna, Rupa Ganguly and how to forget Aslam khan ji
  10. 10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?-- Ram Bharat Milap in both Ramayana, Sudama Krishna Milan in SriKrishna
  11. 11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?-- God can come to you as a friend, as a family member, as any random person you encounter, just respect and love all
  12. 12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?-- Ram k aaradhya shiv, shiv k aaradhya Ram (ASR Ram coronation scene)
  13. 13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?-- I love you all guys
Posted: 20 days ago

1. Name: Mahi

2. DOB: 27/09

3. Any nicknames preferred: Mahi smiley36

4. Where are you from: Bharatvarshsmiley14

5. Occupation: Student 

6. Interests: Cooking, sleeping and writing

7. Hobbies: Cartooning, PSing

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why: So far it's been RS' Ramayan. The simplicity there just swept me off my feet, coupled with the brilliant performances that instantly struck a chord!smiley27 (Hoping this would change soon ;D)

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses: Arun Govil, SRJ, Sunil Lehri, Swapnil Joshi and hopefully many more to come! 

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?: One has to be Dashrath's grief after Ram vanvaas (RSR), Cheerharan is always a favorite (Star/BRC) and recently the SK maharaas sequence I watched, turned out strikingly beautiful, just as I'd imagined since forever.smiley42 

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?: Never promise something, without foreseeing its effects, and that, which has the potential to become extremely painful later 

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? RSR's Mangal Bhavan, Luv Kush's Ramayan (Hum Katha Sunaate) and BRC's Atha Shree Mahabharat Katha 

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?: smiley8

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 20 days ago
  • Page of 1 Go

Shree Krishna