1. Name?

2. DOB? 

3. Any nicknames preferred?

4. Where are you from?

5. Occupation?

6. Interests?

7. Hobbies?

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?

Edited by proteeti - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

1. Name?: Janaki

2. DOB? JAN 1

3. Any nicknames preferred? Anything lol

4. Where are you from? USA

5. Occupation? Mental Health Counselor

6. Interests? Reading, Writing, Mythos, Photoshop

7. Hobbies? SAME AS ABOVE :P

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? RSR, SK, ASR and parts of SPMB (they're the only shows that came close to how I view Ram and Krishna)

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Most of the actors from RSR and SK, but particularly Arun Govil, Deepika, Sunil Lahri, Dara Singh, Swapnil Joshi, Shweta Rastogi, Gurmeet and Debina from ASR, and SRJ, Pooja and Rohit Bharadwaj (Yudi) from SPMB

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? LOL, too many to name! But I particularly love Ayodhya Kand from RSR, the Mathura aagaman/Kans vadh from SK, and Baal Kand from ASR. From SPMB, I love particular scenes from each phase, like Draupadi's swayamvar, Rajasuya yagna, Indraprastha scenes, exile scenes, etc.

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? With God, anything is possible. All that is required is to surrender at God's feet and do one's karma.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? ALL the songs by Ravindra Jain were classic.

Horizon566 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

1.tanya

2.15th Jan,2004

3.my nickname is tanu

4.punjab

5.student

6.&7.reading

8.Almost all ramayan except recent ones as by listening and seeing ramayan I feel peacefull

9.sunil lahiri as lakshmanji

10.I really like a scene where Sunil sir as lakshmanji says to ramji why he is so hot-headed.He was so cute there and also from almost all ramayan surpnakha nose cutting scene.I find surpnakha drooling over ramji and lakshmanji very funny.

11.leadership lesson

12.ramji ki sena chali and all war songs

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
  1. 1. Name?-- Shipreeta
  2. 2. DOB? ,--17 th March 
  3. 3. Any nicknames preferred?-- Not any specifically but you could call me Preet, Flaunty 
  4. 4. Where are you from?-- Ranchi now staying in Mumbai
  5. 5. Occupation?-- Business Development Manager
  6. 6. Interests?-- History, Religions, 
  7. 7. Hobbies?-- Reading, Writing, India Forums and Bacche ko paalna
  8. 8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?-- RS Ramayan, AS Ramayana, BRC Mahabharata, SriKrishna also to some extent Dharmakshetra. These shows made me feel that God is very approachable. Plus the shows made it seem like the story is of today not thousands of years old
  9. 9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?-- Arun Govil Ji, Deepika Ji, Sunil Lehri ki, Dara Singh hi, Swapnil Joshi, Mayuresh, Sarvadaman Bannerjee, Gurmeet, K.Irani, Puneet Issar, Firoz khan (Arjun), Nitish Bharadwaj, Mukesh Khhanna, Rupa Ganguly and how to forget Aslam khan ji
  10. 10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?-- Ram Bharat Milap in both Ramayana, Sudama Krishna Milan in SriKrishna
  11. 11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?-- God can come to you as a friend, as a family member, as any random person you encounter, just respect and love all
  12. 12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?-- Ram k aaradhya shiv, shiv k aaradhya Ram (ASR Ram coronation scene)
  13. 13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?-- I love you all guys
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

1. Name: Mahi

2. DOB: 27/09

3. Any nicknames preferred: Mahi šŸ˜†

4. Where are you from: Bharatvarsh

5. Occupation: Student 

6. Interests: Cooking, sleeping and writing

7. Hobbies: Cartooning, PSing

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why: So far it's been RS' Ramayan. The simplicity there just swept me off my feet, coupled with the brilliant performances that instantly struck a chord!ā¤ļø (Hoping this would change soon ;D)

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses: Arun Govil, SRJ, Sunil Lehri, Swapnil Joshi and hopefully many more to come! 

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?: One has to be Dashrath's grief after Ram vanvaas (RSR), Cheerharan is always a favorite (Star/BRC) and recently the SK maharaas sequence I watched, turned out strikingly beautiful, just as I'd imagined since forever. 

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?: Never promise something, without foreseeing its effects, and that, which has the potential to become extremely painful later 

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? RSR's Mangal Bhavan, Luv Kush's Ramayan (Hum Katha Sunaate) and BRC's Atha Shree Mahabharat Katha 

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?: šŸ¤”

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://i.imgur.com/8tCkBVY.jpg

Hello friends, let's get to know each other better now! smiley31

Answer the below questions and get started in this forum! smiley31

1. Name? Vrish

4. Where are you from?  Originally Kolkata, now back in US

5. Occupation?  Network Engineer

6. Interests? Hindu mythology, computing, geopolitics

7. Hobbies? Online browsing, gadgets

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

DkDM (during the Mouni and Sonarika era), AS Ramayan... 

• DkDM did a beautiful job of depicting Mahadev, Sati and Parvati (until Sonarika left), and did some of the stories well. 
  • AS Ramayana made it interesting by importing stories from various other sources, like Shurpanakha's stories, Rama's Durga Puja and so on, although they sometimes went haywire w/ stories like the swarna kamal

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Mohit Riana, Sonarika Bhadoria, Aham Sharma, Praphulla Pandey, Vishal Karwal, Sandeep Mohan, Poojaa Sharma, Jayashree Gadkar, Sunil Lahiri, Swapnil Joshi, Mayuresh Kshatramadhe

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

DkDM - the Jalandhar saga, where Jalandhar forces the Devas to return what belonged to the asuras

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

DkDM - controlling one's emotions

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

Actually, none from DkDM itself, but did like various songs in the Ramayan, such as Rama's song to Mahadev in Balakand, Luv-Kush's song to the court, title song in Dwarkadheesh

Have been around a while, and love discussing not so much faith or the lessons, but rather the stories, and the historical aspects of various shows.  In case of DkDM, the stories behind the episodes

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Main late ho gayi mujhe 2 pata hi nhi tha shri Krishna ka bhi forum hai.šŸ¤£

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Main late ho gayi mujhe 2 pata hi nhi tha shri Krishna ka bhi forum hai.šŸ¤£

BRC Mahabharata ka bhi DD forum pe.

Anyhow welcome and please introduce

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

BRC Mahabharata ka bhi DD forum pe.

Anyhow welcome and please introduce

Thank u šŸ¤—

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Name - Deepika Gupta ( India forum pe idhar udhar ghumte dekha hi hoga)

Birthday - 9 mar

Place - naawabo ke saher lucknow se 

Nick name - jo apka dil kare bula lo

Occupation - operation manager

Interests - reading , searching & learning new things.

Hobbies - travelling, reading , surfing net regarding mytho & other interesting topics , doing nonstop bakwas.

Favorite mythological serials & why - ramayan & mahabharat both coz they teach truth of lives & to never loose patience.

Favorite mythological actor/ actress - aise ko khaas nhi hai , par since in childhood I used 2 watch BRC mahabharat a lot , so ya nitish Bhardwaj, Feroz khan & rupa Ganguly were my fav , Swapnil Joshi from Krishna, sunil Lehri , arun govil & Deepika from ramayan. Starbharat actors played a decent role specially SRJ he nailed krishna.

Favorite scene from mythological serial - 

1) lakshman urmila meeting after vanvas  from siya ke raam & their nok jhok.

2) all krishna childhood tales from shri krishna till he leaves 4 mathura.

3) Pandava all bro romance from star bharat.

4) Rukmini haran from brc mahabharat & krishna saying haran 2 maine kar liya haišŸ¤£

Important lesson taught by tv serial - never trust them all r full of distortionšŸ¤£only see them 4 entertainment.

My belief is god had made human fully capable , he gave human an organ name brain , we should always try to use ur brain in good way coz god reside inside u only . Don't blame god 4 every wrong thing happening & expecting him 2 correct coz maybe god 2 trusting u to make think correct 

Fav song from mythological serial - 

Shri Krishna & brc mahabharat title track , maharaas song , kaliya dance from shri krishna , all tracks of star mahabharat .

Extra to add for yourself - I sometimes unintentionally hurt many people  by my comments or thought process which dont match with some . I just want 2 say sorry. 

Bad itna hi , isse jyada apni tareef nhi kar sakti mainšŸ˜‰

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago