Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ohh god kya bolu mai...

Precap the same rinse repeat.. Meenu apologized mishbir back to rjv.. nach gana of mishbir maami maasi kunal.. abir is not convinced... Tells mish Meenu has done this rona dona drama always but never changed n only bcoz of her is ghar totega.. 

Update.

Maasi tries to convince mish n mish says truth to maasi n every good over shadowing  mish readily wants to burn herself to keep the family together like the candle melts, they showed mish lighting diya while saying this... 

Kuhu calls abir b asks him to stay n not leave kunal, abir says it's mish final decision n kuhu says ofcourse aisa stupid idea will be hers  still no change god what the uff coll down... 

Mish comes there when abir cuts call n asks him to trust her... N he says you have always trusted me b now I'm trusting you completely...

Title track... Meenu mishbir kunal.. family photo about to fall abinal hold it... Meenu mish sees this... All sad sad...

Morning mishbir are about to leave .. kunal gives that brown jacket to abir... maami tries to stop them... Maasi gives arti n prasad to mish, they all hug cry n about to go ..

Meenu comes there... Still high on self says to mish if you n Abir go I'll throw away kuku n parul n mish asks her to go ahead n if you forgot kunal is educated, big businessman, kuhu also has a business they can take care of maasi... Kunal too says if you want we will go out n I can start my own business n Abir too encourages you will be successful.. 

Meenu asks what do you want me to do ask sorry so let me do it... N asks mish what she wants in return to stay, mish says you are a successful businesswoman but aaj sab kuch haar gaye .. 

Mishbir leaving....... 

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Sad rishtey plays showing abir, mishti, kunal, meenu and a dramatic save by both brothers of the randomly swinging  family photo smiley36 Sorry sad scenes pe bhi mujhe hasi hi aati hai

🤣 ye song start kartte hi mujhe hasi aagaye ðŸ¤£ cha I used to love this song so much abh just anger n laughter.  Nothing is meaningful ðŸ¤£

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning girls🤗 

Originally posted by: angelfire78

BB ko kya bana diya hai smiley28 She says if Mishti and Abir leave she will throw out Kunal and Parul. Sab jee manzur kar dete hain smiley36. Next she says sorry in a way that clearly says I am not sorry, but whatever! And then turns around and asks what Mishti wants for them to stay back. Chalo, Mish says she probably doesn't have what they want.

Seriously Meenu was a perfect grey black character aaj she looks funny ðŸ˜† like what all mish said sad that all this is just a drama.. 

Haillaa daya open thread we will discuss episode there .. sorry for the comments 

Tanq dear ðŸ¤—

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Seriously Meenu was a perfect grey black character aaj she looks funny ðŸ˜† like what all mish said sad that all this is just a drama.. 

Haillaa daya open thread we will discuss episode there .. sorry for the comments 

aa jao

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5182928

Just_Smile thumbnail

No MishBir scenes at all😭 atleast give one min romance in this drama....boring parivaar ki ekta and focus shifted from kuhu to meenu. Kuhu's crimes washed away in MishBir's mahanta.😈😈 ..next week baby's delivery and Kushiya hein baatein

I stopped watching the show bcz there is no proper MishBir scene to atleast open the episode link in hotstar 🤔 anyways tomorrow is last day of shoot am only waiting for off screen pics rest I made up my mind that show ended long back😆

Daya and Diya thanks for the updates🤗 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Today is last day of shoot😲 I thought tomorrow....so show gonna end as all of us expected..😆RS succeeded finally with his big fat ego🤔

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Today is last day of shoot😲 I thought tomorrow....so show gonna end as all of us expected..😆RS succeeded finally with his big fat ego🤔

yeah today's the last day. Raj baddhan confirmed on twitter ðŸ˜­

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh god kya bolu mai...

Precap the same rinse repeat.. Meenu apologized mishbir back to rjv.. nach gana of mishbir maami maasi kunal.. abir is not convinced... Tells mish Meenu has done this rona dona drama always but never changed n only bcoz of her is ghar totega.. 

Update.

Maasi tries to convince mish n mish says truth to maasi n every good over shadowing  mish readily wants to burn herself to keep the family together like the candle melts, they showed mish lighting diya while saying this... 

Kuhu calls abir b asks him to stay n not leave kunal, abir says it's mish final decision n kuhu says ofcourse aisa stupid idea will be hers  still no change god what the uff coll down... 

Mish comes there when abir cuts call n asks him to trust her... N he says you have always trusted me b now I'm trusting you completely...

Title track... Meenu mishbir kunal.. family photo about to fall abinal hold it... Meenu mish sees this... All sad sad...

Morning mishbir are about to leave .. kunal gives that brown jacket to abir... maami tries to stop them... Maasi gives arti n prasad to mish, they all hug cry n about to go ..

Meenu comes there... Still high on self says to mish if you n Abir go I'll throw away kuku n parul n mish asks her to go ahead n if you forgot kunal is educated, big businessman, kuhu also has a business they can take care of maasi... Kunal too says if you want we will go out n I can start my own business n Abir too encourages you will be successful.. 

Meenu asks what do you want me to do ask sorry so let me do it... N asks mish what she wants in return to stay, mish says you are a successful businesswoman but aaj sab kuch haar gaye .. 

Mishbir leaving....... 

Thank you so much for the update ðŸ¤—