KUHU AND MISHTI SCENES FROM PS

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just covered some important scenes of kuhu and msihti from PS

MISHKU SCENES…

Mishku first scene, where mishti finds kuhu in room and calls her as thief , she shouts thief thief and says I will inform everyone and both runs of the room…

Naitik says kuhu is his friends daughter and her mother is dead , his friend gave to him as he has some important work and everyone in singhania’s especially children try to cheer up kuhu as she is not eating and speaking with anyone…

Kuhu goes missing from her room and hides in sighnaia’s house as she is missing her mom and akshara consoles her and takes care of her

Everyone asks naithik about return of kuhu’s father as she is ammanath of some one else and she is missing her own family, we are happy with her staying here but she is very sad….

Kuhu is not eating anything in singhania’s house , but she keeps quiet , mishti says iska naam kuhu chupu (silent) hona chahiye, mishti shows her flip book and asks what she eat by showing vegetables and fruits but kuhu points at hen picture, all tries to convince her to eat some thing…

Mishti brings her kitchen set to make sure kuhu is okay and play with her and naksh handles kuhu and makes her drink milk…

Kuhu falls down while catching hen and injuries herself… everyone at singhania’s take care of her but naitik reacts too much and panic too…

Kuhu plays a family song of singhania’s on key board, every one are in shock as how she knows about it…

Mishti gets angry on kuhu that she is playing her keyboard without her permission…

Akshara gives mishti’s dresses to kuhu, which wont fit to mishti as kuhu stays some more days with singhania’s…

Mishti shouts at kuhu for wearing her dresses, playing in her mom’s room and using her all toys, she says to kuhu ask her father to get dresses, toys and all for her… when mishti takes kuhu’s bag ,kuhu gets into fight with her but mishti says you are not allowing me to touch your bag but you are using all my things and tears some papers and photo of kuhu mom…

Akshara finds out sneha is kuhu’s mom…

Mishti says to sorry to akshara as she hurt kuhu and she confess that she got every angry that kuhu is always using her things without her permission and she even took her dresses but akshara says she gave dresses to kuhu as she doesn’t have new one’s and she is not wearing those dresses, mishti says I will sorry to her and my teacher said sharing is caring so I will share with her…

Mishti says sorry to kuhu for her behaviourand asks her to play with the paper rocket as its her turn now and asks can we become friends, kuhu accepts and both mishku become friends…

Kuhu helps ananya in drinking water as she put mehendi on her hands, ananya asks kuhu do you love being bride and keeping mehendi, you are being bridesmaid to me, ananya asks shourya if I have little sister then she will be like kuhu only na and shourya feels indiiferent seeing that ananya asks shourya but he changes topic…

When ananya asks varsha that she is givingher kitchen saaman then rajshri says I can give you total kitchen but how will you carry it to london , kuhu comes with her play kitchen set and gives it to ananya and says it is not of heavy weight…

Akshara gets to know shaurya is kuhu’s father, when ananya says to akshara that the pen kuhu holding is of shourya’s which is gifted by her but shouraya says kuhu is like her small sister, she should give it to kuhu…

Ananya  says she cant shareanything related to shaurya with anyone nor his gifts or him…     

nannu says she will keep kuhuin ananya room as kuhu father cant take her , so nannu decides to    make kuhu as new sister and keep in ananyaroom, but ananya warns nannu by saying iss ghar mein jo meri jagah hain vo merihi rahegi…

Rajshri says to naksh that shaurya also closes his eyes whenever camera flash is on and now kuhu did the same thing when naksh took a photo with all MAH family after ananya marriage…

Kuhu left alone when other children apply colors with out her so shorya comes to kuhu and apply color on her and even ask her to apply color on him, wishes happy holi to her…

Kuhu wants to apply color to varsha but she refuses, as varsha gets to know kuhu is shaurya’s daughter so she is avoiding her but ananya and kuhu applies color on varsha and says kuhu ka rang sab pe chad gaya…

Nannu treats kuhu as his sister and says he wants to playholi with her , he don’t want to play with mishti as she is cheating and nannu and mishti fights, nannu says he wants to take kuhu to his house as this is mishti’s house…

Kuhu enters MAH house…when kuhu and nannu plays water holi in MAH house, everyone asks them to stop but they wont listen, when kuhu is about to fall varsha holds her and scolds her…

Ananya does video call to varsha and see nannu and kuhu playing in MAH house, she says nannu will definitely for get me as he got new partner in form of kuhu…

Nannu says he is hungry and kuhu too says even she want to have food , rajshri asks what is her favourite, she will cook  for her, everyone sits at dinning table and nannu sees shourya and asks him to join, while shourya arrives everyone leaves dining table, kuhu comes there , serves and feeds shourya and shourya to feeds her… varsha notices this from upstairs…

Kuhu in her play kitchen set serves tea to everyone in MAH house… everyone praises kuhu and makes her comfortable in house…

Kuhu comes to varsha and says her she want to talk to papa(naithik) but she diverts and tells her story as naitik is out of town,shourya sees it…

Kuhu does teeka to vishambar and vishambar gives money to her as she did it for first time…

When shourya is about to keep his feet on burning coal, kuhu comes there and throws it…

Varsha talks to akshara about kuhu, that she cant punish kuhu as she is not responsible for anything and even says she lost her mom at young age but I cant forgive shourya when I see kuhu ,I remember everything what shorya did to me…

Varsha gets ready for ghangor but she don’t keep any accessories, kuhu comes and convince varsha to wear and get ready like others,varsha gets ready finally…

Everyone scolds mishti as bua dadi fell down due to toys which are on floor, everyone thinks its due to mishti but actually it did by kuhu, so mishti gets angry and calls her mom to say what happened and she says she is upset and crying…

Mishti and kuhu argues, mishti says kuhu is bad omen where ever she stays problems will come and your father is not coming to take her,everyone scolds mishti for saying bad things to kuhu but after that both mishku patch up…

Kuhu says to mishti that naksh is in grain store, so mishti breaks a pot to divert everyone’s attention and says naksh hide out (as everyone thinks he is missing)

MAH decide to send kuhu to her nani’s home

Kuhu comes to varsha and asks to do her hair, ananya comes to varsha and asks if kuhu goes to her nani’s home will able to forgive shourya, for that varsha didn’t answer and shourya listens and says to himself that if your happiness lies in kuhu going from here then, it will do that…

Shourya comes to kuhu and asks you didn’t have your syrup,you didn’t have your syrup from last 4 days no one didn’t kept care of you…varsha hears and starts an argument with shourya and kuhu cries by seeing them fight…

Kuhu gets fever and in sleep she takes naitik’s name and shorya says he we will call doctor before we take her to naitik but again varsha and shourya comes in to argument…

Varsha accepts kuhu after her talk with akshara, shourya thanks varsha for accepting kuhu but varsha says always you wanted another daughter after ananya right? Shourya nods in a yes but varsha says we got another daughter in form of kuhu and kisses her…

Mishti gives more importance to akshara and everyone says to karishma that only mishti can be handled only by akshara and karishma feels bad and shares her concern with naman…

Mishti argues with karishma to spend with time akshara but akshara convince mishti to listen to her mom but when she spends time with her mom, she praises akshara and goes to her…

Akshara makes burger for mishti with all vegetables , as mishti wont eat individually but karishma says she kept her food but mishti says she didn’t eat anything and want to eat burger made by her…

Kuhu and all MAH play hide and seek… kuhu founds ananya…then varsha starts counting and searches for everyone,  but when she trips shourya holds her and ask is she fine or not?

Kuhu comes to varsha and helps her in peeling oranges, but kuhu mistakenly drops her in her eyes and in pain kuhu calls varsha as mom(this is the first time kuhu calls varsha as mom) , varsha make kuhu understand that shourya is her father and he loves her too like naitik…

Kuhu dresses for picnic with hat and rajshri calls as pari for first time and pampers her and says first time im going to picnic with my pari…

LEAP OF SOME YEARS…

Karishma scolds mishti because she is not taking her multivitamins, not doing exercise for her height improvement (mishti has a height issue in PS and always taunted by karishma for that, she is distanced herself from karishma and became close to naman)

Naksh asks mishti not to say that he made her project, ifshe says then he has to make kuhu’s project too, mishti says uska project tho mein banaunga (I will make her project) , naksh says I have to do your project,but you will do her project? Mishti says yes, because you are elder to me so you have to do mine, I am elder to kuhu so I will do her project…

Kuhu fights with happy (a boy of 6 years,tenant in MAH house, their family is free loaders but they cant say anything as they are distant relatives of jasmeet)

Kuhu calls mishti as mishti didu, comes to her and first touches her feet and then salutes her, by seeing this naksh says “lo aa gayimishti ka bada bhakht”(the biggest devotee of mishti), kuhu complains abouthappy and his family to mishti and says I will teach them a lesson but mishtiasks to leave them,but kuhu says I wont leave them he ate my chocolate and usse kuhu se pinga liya hain na (he kept with me, I cant leave him ), but by seeing mishti’s sad face kuhu drops idea of teaching a lesson to happy, mishti feels happy by kuhu’s decision but kuhu says if he does anything next time, I wont leave him and I wont listen to you too… mishti says ok…

Kuhu has a bike which she uses roam inside the house, she moves on that around rajshri while doing pooja, but rajshri ask kuhu what sheis doing, to that kuhu says why did you open your eyes while doing pooja?Rajshri smiles…

Kuhu goes to vishambar and asks did he made kite to her friends, vishambar says yes and I kept in your bag too… kuhu says choti naani will do video call, who will do login ? vishambar and rajshri says other names…

Kuhu beats happy when he is cheating in the game but happy makes false tears and says to everyone that kuhu ne maara, vishmabar and rajshri says kuhu not to do that but she don’t listen to them, happy’s father comes and says to happy you shouldn’t get slapped by girls and encourages him to do a kushti competion , for that kuhu says first you catch me and runs around the house… buddy dadi asks kuhu to behave as she is elder but kuhu say she is cheater cock and runs…

Rajshri asks shourya not to send kuhu to school picnic as she has to travel in train (because they lost naira when they travelled in train) but shourya opposes her…

Mishti says her play which she wrote was selected for annual day, everyone are happy for her but karishma says I know my daughter is good and comes first in everything but height pe maar kagayi (she comes last onheight)

Karishma scolds mishti again when she gets to know that mishti is not taking her tablets for her height issue and mishti again runs to akshara and she takes stand for her…

When everyone prays for akshara, kuhu comes there and demands from god to get everyone’s wish granted, buddy scolds kuhu, you are scolding god you shouldn’t do that but kuhu says ye aise hi maanege…

Mishti cries infront gayu and says how everyone taunts her about height and how even karishma scolds her too… im not a good and im not capable of anything…

When everyone are worried about akshara as she went in search of naira, but kuhu diverts them by saying what will they do when she come back…

Rajshri gets into happy’s word but kuhu make attempts to stop and getting into his words but rajshri didn’t listen to her…

Kuhu locks happy and his family in the room , as they want to spoil the party…

Kuhu again get into a fight with happy when he tricks rajshri to take him to shopping mall, so that he can buys what he wants…

Kuhu holds binoculars to check the house,All family members says why she is using binoculars , she answers them by saying ,to find how happy’s father gave rent to them, shourya says ab iss ne mein mishti ko apne guru maana hain na? kuch tho asar hoga, ye hain tho mishti ki cheli na…(shourya says kuhu made mishti as her big sister so mishti’s influence will be on kuhu)

Kuhu enquires about new person from happy, he comes into kuhu’ words and says he is our tenant but his father comes and corrects as his rishteydar (relative) (here the topic is about karthik)

Kuhu and mishti drunk unknowingly and laughs contniously,talks all nonsense.

Mishti says I want to getting married soon,  but my number is last as naksh bhaiyu, naira di and gayu di are in list and my number will be last. Kuhu says my dadi said in their time, they use to get married at 8 or 9 years , mishti then I am eligible I will marry soon. Kuhu says why are hurry in marriage, mishti says when they all get married and when will I ? kuhu says everyone will be off from the list soon, so you don’t worry about it, you number will come soon and asks her smile.

MAH keeps security lock to their house but kuhu changes the password. When they ask kuhu to open she press wrong number, everyone asks her to remember but she says I forgot, shaurya tries to open lock and it gets open.When everyone asks what is the PIN, he says he forgot, rajshri compares kuhu and shuarya as both beti and papa are same, they don’t remember what they kept and laughs.

Kuhu gives her electronic bike to yash on his wedding instead of horse, as its raining and they cant go horse, so she gives he bike to him and asks him to come on that.

Mishti and kuhu searches for yash’s shoes, mishti says mera BF ka izaat ka sawal we should get him, kuhu says ok and both searches each and every place but couldn’t find out.

Kartik asks yash to give what ever he wants to give him for mishti and kuhu as neg for juhuta churayi but mishti says she don’t wantanything as my BF is not taking anything , kuhu also says same as meri didu and uska BF kuch nahi chahiye tho muje bhi nahi.(for stoling shoes of yas at his wedding)(eve kuhu don’t take anything as mishti refused to take)

kuhu chats in FB with some strangers and when kartik asks did she know them then kuhu NO, they are online friends , kartik expalins not to trust people online and its not safe for your age to chat with strangers in online.

Kuhu makes video call to mishti, to show how he is taking care of ill kartik and says not to worry, I will take care of him.

Mishi kuhu talks about buddy nani (akshara’s grand mother)when she falls ill and kuhu says she is old and chances of death is more but kartik scolds both of them and consoles them too…

Mishti kuhu discuss about naman, mishti says she had doubt on naman, that he is doing something wrong as she heard naman and karishma talk, kuhu says mishti to discuss with elders but mishti says I don’t have any proof and how I say to them that I had doubts on my father because I heard my mom talk. Mishti says I still remember my mom and dad did some things wrong with family few years back.

Kuhu cries for mishti, when they decide to send mishti for boarding school, as they want mishti to keep away from naman and his truth.

Still there are many scenes of mishti and kuhu but I wrote maximum which changed both their lifes and how they use to be in the relationship and how they faced everything when they supported each other.

Mishti changed very much after naira’s exit in PS and kuhu became a tom boy.

P.S: there is no intention to hurt anyone , I didn’t even demean kuhu or mishti, these are the scenes I loved in PS so I thought ofsharing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These scenes are so cute!! I must confess, I really haven't seen any of these scenes because I only started tuning into the PS much later, but I love how you've given us a wonderful flashback. I just wish that Kuhu and Mishti could get along just as well as they did in their childhood 😭 They're soooo cute!

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ruhi my darl🤗

thank u for giving a picture of Mishti & Kuhu's bachpan..reading these scenes i cud see they have really grown as a character in PS..

& also that our CVs have done a major background work going thro' PS to build their present character sketches..hopefully they will show the rejenuvation of this cute sisters' bond post lockdown😊  

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

These scenes are so cute!! I must confess, I really haven't seen any of these scenes because I only started tuning into the PS much later, but I love how you've given us a wonderful flashback. I just wish that Kuhu and Mishti could get along just as well as they did in their childhood 😭 They're soooo cute!

mishti and kuhu scenes from PS are beautiful... if u want to see PS of mishku then watch it from south africa track may be season 46 or 47 season...

mishku now cant go like in PS, may be they will get along for some tym, but again they will change their ways..

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

ruhi my darl🤗

thank u for giving a picture of Mishti & Kuhu's bachpan..reading these scenes i cud see they have really grown as a character in PS..

& also that our CVs have done a major background work going thro' PS to build their present character sketches..hopefully they will show the rejenuvation of this cute sisters' bond post lockdown😊  

meera...meri cutie...🤗

they have still those characters from PS... actually writers did a fab work on their present character traits...

may be we can see mishku get along but only for sometime...we dont have mnay negative or grey characters in our show so kuhu and meenu will never changes and jas too added now...

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

meera...meri cutie...🤗

they have still those characters from PS... actually writers did a fab work on their present character traits...

may be we can see mishku get along but only for sometime...we dont have mnay negative or grey characters in our show so kuhu and meenu will never changes and jas too added now...

ya i understand they love drama more than anything 😆..even i am not ready to see them like soul sisters yaara , gn the things that have transpired b/n them..atleast a cordial realtionship or a cute , amiable frenemy waala bhi chalega mere liye than what they r showing now .. 

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

ya i understand they love drama more than anything 😆..even i am not ready to see them like soul sisters yaara , gn the things that have transpired b/n them..atleast a cordial realtionship or a cute , amiable frenemy waala bhi chalega mere liye than what they r showing now .. 

i just need a cordial relatiomship between... ek dusre ko suno and trsust karo...usee jyada kuch nahi...

but i would really love to see... kuhu calling mishti didu and mishti taking care of kuhu... kamse dream mein tho we can imagine...