Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

my all time fav, their marriage pics and whole sequence, the time is very less but rhesha performance made it look so serene and beautiful..❤️

I too love the uniqueness of mishbir's roof-top wedding, the music, their smiles, their costumes it was all perfect..

but to be honest

I would have really preferred them to have their own full day (bhaag ke shaadi), with all the full rituals.

The makers really badly rushed this, mixing it up with kuku's sudden second shaadi I don't think I can ever forgive the writers for that horrible execution...ruined the kuku journey too😒I was genuinely looking forward to kunal and kuhu getting a re-start option with their divorce - much healthier for their relationship. unnecessarily forcing that second shaadi, kuhu's otp demands/insecurities which interrupted the whole mood of mishbir's sab se important and special shaadi day🤔

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Source pinterest

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I posted MishBir romance pics on main forum❤️

Hey post more kitchen romance pics too❤️plz

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I too love the uniqueness of mishbir's roof-top wedding, the music, their smiles, their costumes it was all perfect..

but to be honest

I would have really preferred them to have their own full day (bhaag ke shaadi), with all the full rituals.

The makers really badly rushed this, mixing it up with kuku's sudden second shaadi I don't think I can ever forgive the writers for that horrible execution...ruined the kuku journey too😒I was genuinely looking forward to kunal and kuhu getting a re-start option with their divorce - much healthier for their relationship. unnecessarily forcing that second shaadi, kuhu's otp demands/insecurities which interrupted the whole mood of mishbir's sab se important and special shaadi day🤔

nandu... the writers really spoiled mishbir wedding...even i can never forgive them...

just because rhesha i enjoyed it

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

THIS is the marriage sequence I will always keep superior (to the roof-top one🤔) don't mind me, I just personally felt this was so beautifully shot and just had everything mishbir focused solely on their adorable bond

Ofcourse I loved the unique and grand idea of bus-roof shaadi (super relevant to mishbir), but it was waaay to rushed.😒

my fav bit: 

https://twitter.com/mahhjain/status/1256203780485349376

that messy hair vibes☺️ that head bump uff!☺️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

ya unique and ajeeb couple😳

Nandu do you remember the AT number where diya and you posted MishBir parallel pics...I want to make a post on main forum with all their parallel scenes

❤️

oh dear, I can't remember exactly, but it should be between AT85 and AT90 i would estimate😊

actually ask meera, she was collecting those parallels too - infact I think she started a thread.😊

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

Hey post more kitchen romance pics too❤️plz

I posted it jyoti..it was only 1 min scene 😆 daily I will post pics of one MishBir scene till we get new episodes😛

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I posted MishBir romance pics on main forum❤️

awesome!

what other romance themes are you going to add?

can we join in too?

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

❤️

oh dear, I can't remember exactly, but it should be between AT85 and AT90 i would estimate😊

actually ask meera, she was collecting those parallels too - infact I think she started a thread.😊

thank you nandu....if meera started the thread it's all good😳 I will ask her😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

BREAKING NEWS to me😲😲

did anyone else know this?

Am I the last to realise this?

https://twitter.com/I_dont_slay/status/1147476603338817538

how dare they edit this dance bit out😲 - it's so much more hotter, with their proximity and Mishti's shy smile☺️