Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

This was so good. MishBir sitting and talking things out. That's what I love. It's who they are. They always talk it out. They always try to understand each other and do things to make the other feel better. It's who they have always been and it felt so nice to see them sit and share everything with each other.

Mishti went through so much in such a short time and then her listing all the ways Abir helped her made me so happy. And her logic about how things may have been bad if Abir knew... I understand where she's coming from. And the important thing is that she finally told him and didn't hide it forever. 

They'll both figure it out together and come out stronger from the whole thing... I know they will. I'm so proud of them. <3

This was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, Shonali! :D

Thank you so much girl! <3

Thats the MishBir!! They might hide things initially <3 <3 <3 But they will always come back together! They will understand. They wont judge eachother for hiding things.

Yes they always will. They will walk together and figure out a way!!

Thanks for reading and commenting <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Beautiful end! Thank you.....

Thank you! <3

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a super amazing end to a great story. And to be honest, I teared up a bit at the part where you say Abir teared up. How do you get these emotions down so well? Simply superb!!

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've thoroughly loved reading this. Your conversations between MishBir are so real and raw. It's so nice to see them being so open and communicating so well. I really miss their conversations. It showed how much they understand each other, and no one could get them as they do. The perfect imperfect pair ❤️ 

You showed their weak points, their high points, everything so beautifully. I loved how Mishti reassured Abir that he was unknowingly there for her, and I loved the theory she made about how his reaction might have hindered her healing process. I could resonate with that and then what was even more realistic was Abir's counter-argument that you cant live life on what-if's. 

Both have good points, and it's great that they were able to talk like that, a real married couple. 

Mishit's "life is hard Abir", is probably the biggest truth bomb. There are going to be situations thrown at us that we may never be ready for but it's just the matter of faith. In those around you and God as well. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful and beautiful write-up. This may be my favorite chapter even though all have been just as lovely.

Reading your piece is teaching me about life and relationships. You are one profound and wise person I must say. The way you write these characters in such a  deep and authentic way. It's truly commendable. Don't think I'm just saying that, I really mean it. I love reading their inner thoughts and feelings. How understanding their relationship is. I think I got way too attached to these two characters as well as other characters too. And when I read more about what might have gone in their heads, I am even more attached.

I'm gonna give you a clapping session again👏👏👏because you deserve it, as well as take all the twix (that is if you like twix) in my fridge for giving me some MishBir heart to heart conversation and sweetness. 

Take care and stay safe, hope to see you soon with something else. 

Until then!

Edited by tumhiho - 3 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Its so beautiful dear.

The way u ended. 

I almost never realised mishti sings when she is in a emotional state. 

Abir has lots of ways to express but I forgot about Mishti. 

Now,that u pointed it out i remember even the First time mishti was vulnerable she sang that jeete chal in kutch.

And many other time - happy & sad both way.

Nice observation yaar  

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The best part of your stories is the conversation between MishBir ( show main toh dekhne ko nahi milta) .

The flow of the conversation , covered so much more then just the miscarriage. 

I hope the MishBir story in the show will not have a miscarriage story...I just hope they will be more creative! Every daughter in the family doesn't have to suffer this pain.

Wishing you all the best for your next MishBir adventure. 

And ofcourse the ending with Nata Tera was the cherry on the cake

Love n hugs

N

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

This is a super amazing end to a great story. And to be honest, I teared up a bit at the part where you say Abir teared up. How do you get these emotions down so well? Simply superb!!

Haha! thats really sweet of you. I am not sure how. I guess I just imagine by putting myself in that position and it happens.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

I've thoroughly loved reading this. Your conversations between MishBir are so real and raw. It's so nice to see them being so open and communicating so well. I really miss their conversations. It showed how much they understand each other, and no one could get them as they do. The perfect imperfect pair ❤️ 

You showed their weak points, their high points, everything so beautifully. I loved how Mishti reassured Abir that he was unknowingly there for her, and I loved the theory she made about how his reaction might have hindered her healing process. I could resonate with that and then what was even more realistic was Abir's counter-argument that you cant live life on what-if's. 

Both have good points, and it's great that they were able to talk like that, a real married couple. 

Mishit's "life is hard Abir", is probably the biggest truth bomb. There are going to be situations thrown at us that we may never be ready for but it's just the matter of faith. In those around you and God as well. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful and beautiful write-up. This may be my favorite chapter even though all have been just as lovely.

Reading your piece is teaching me about life and relationships. You are one profound and wise person I must say. The way you write these characters in such a  deep and authentic way. It's truly commendable. Don't think I'm just saying that, I really mean it. I love reading their inner thoughts and feelings. How understanding their relationship is. I think I got way too attached to these two characters as well as other characters too. And when I read more about what might have gone in their heads, I am even more attached.

I'm gonna give you a clapping session again👏👏👏because you deserve it, as well as take all the twix (that is if you like twix) in my fridge for giving me some MishBir heart to heart conversation and sweetness. 

Take care and stay safe, hope to see you soon with something else. 

Until then!

Yours are one of those comments that just lights up a dull day and fills it with happiness! Thank you for being such a sweetheart! <3

MishBir are pretty imperfect. They are not dysfunctional but they are not perfect either and that makes them lovable.

I guess for Mishti i felt it was very essential for me to show that she did suffer. She did feel the pain. Its just people failed to notice because they were all distracted to something else. And when you dont plan a family, the accidental pregnancy is the last thing on anyone's mind.

I am so glad to know you liked the convos so much.

Your appreciation and comments are lovely1! Thanks a ton once again.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Its so beautiful dear.

The way u ended. 

I almost never realised mishti sings when she is in a emotional state. 

Abir has lots of ways to express but I forgot about Mishti. 

Now,that u pointed it out i remember even the First time mishti was vulnerable she sang that jeete chal in kutch.

And many other time - happy & sad both way.

Nice observation yaar  

Thank you girl! And yes you are right! It happened in the initial episode itself. So i used that as a base.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

The best part of your stories is the conversation between MishBir ( show main toh dekhne ko nahi milta) .

The flow of the conversation , covered so much more then just the miscarriage. 

I hope the MishBir story in the show will not have a miscarriage story...I just hope they will be more creative! Every daughter in the family doesn't have to suffer this pain.

Wishing you all the best for your next MishBir adventure. 

And ofcourse the ending with Nata Tera was the cherry on the cake

Love n hugs

N

Heeyyya Di!

Haha! I am glad you like my version of the convos. I just wanted to have a touch and go thingi since i wanted to keep it Abir focussed.

And haha! Well thats the writers call. lets see what they come up with.

Thank you always for reading and commenting!