B R Chopra's Mahabharat

Horrible comments on YouTube regarding a scene

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Many people horrible comments on YouTube regarding a scene. I am disgusted by reading them. These youngsters should be kept away from watching our mythology. I can't believe these people are future of our country.

https://youtu.be/MnIxvl_PO2E

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YouTube  comment section is a nasty place. There are no filters there. No surprises there.

India forums is moderated, most forums are. But it's not the same in YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AnkitaPurka66

YouTube  comment section is a nasty place. There are no filters there. No surprises there.

India forums is moderated, most forums are. But it's not the same in YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.

I saw Dury, Dushy and Karn in every commenters. Many calling pishaachni like words to Drau for washing her hair with brother-in-law's and Drau disrobe justified as she insulted Dury. There were many such  nasty comments.

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I saw Dury, Dushy and Karn in every commenters. Many calling pishaachni like words to Drau for washing her hair with brother-in-law's and Drau disrobe justified as she insulted Dury. There were many such  nasty comments.

These idiots are not even aware of the fact that this comment was never a part of the main text. 

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

These idiots are not even aware of the fact that this comment was never a part of the main text. 

The hair washing was not part of the original text, right? I fail to remember now.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The hair washing was not part of the original text, right? I fail to remember now.

I think that was. 

P.S. YouTube is filled with Karna's supporters they uselessly support him

Why to say about others my own cousin nearly 8 years younger to me literally fought with me when I told him that  Karna was not a heroic figure

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Still the comments are problematic and paint a terrifying picture. It's like justifying acid attacks and other heinous crimes that take place after rejections. 

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Still the comments are problematic and paint a terrifying picture. It's like justifying acid attacks and other heinous crimes that take place after rejections. 

I know. I see nothing wrong in what Draupadi did. She was humiliated and sexually harassed on open court. Besides, it was a war. 

Instead of blaming Draupadi, it is high time we understand the graveness of what the Kauravs did. 

Also, even if I consider andhe ka putra andha as correct, that doesn't mean you get to humiliate and harrass a woman. These people who think it is justified must be out of their minds. Sorry to say. 

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I think that was. 

P.S. YouTube is filled with Karna's supporters they uselessly support him

Why to say about others my own cousin nearly 8 years younger to me literally fought with me when I told him that  Karna was not a heroic figure

Karna supporters are dangerous. They will justify anything he does. It's terrifying. 

And the andhe ka putra andha comment is not a part of the KMG version. I think it isn't there in CE too. Hair washing is a part though. 

Edited by CaptainSpark - 4 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Hair washing is, the comment andhe ka putra andha isn't. I mean these people saying Drau insulting Dury so her humiliation is justified - firstly the comment is not a part of the original text and secondly, even if it would have been, it is still not justified.